Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Facebook - page 20. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 01:32:07 PM
FB I don't like I just use it to login to some accounts what you need facebook to login in with.
Activity: 33
January 27, 2018, 01:30:27 PM
I did not throw something like that, I did not even use it when I did not use it
I feel good too)
Refuse from social networks
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
January 27, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
yeh is good idea i stoped facebook  reson is FAN page and politics post i not like politics and spaming more friends and fanpagers  facebook since good 2010-2015 maybe
Activity: 36
January 27, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
If today people quit facebook that will be the biggest succes in history of humans, 90% of people cant leave without facebook.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
HodL!
January 27, 2018, 12:03:55 PM
I'm more of a private type of person, so I do not use FB. I used to post on IG, but that was only b/c the site I use to log sports related GPS files was linked to it. You posted up your GPS bike ride data and the photos that you took during the ride was uploaded to IG then it showed on your Strava page. But now you can just upload a photo, so no IG.

Regarding FB, you log information into the site and they send you specific ads based on that information plus the data that you put in your preferences. Places you like to travel to, hobbies, sports, food, music, etc...  No thanks...  The government (NSA) also searches/extracts information from FB, there is no need to supply any additional information to them.
Activity: 48
January 27, 2018, 10:50:17 AM
Well, one day I also tried to quit all social media. Not only facebook but also instagram. Now I use facebook again because for me it is the best social media to communicate with my friends, especially from other countries, but I still don't use instagram. it annoys me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
January 27, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

Actually i dont think you have to stop sing facebook if because of the few reasons you give as for me i use facebook to is follow pages that update news etc and i dont follow anyone in my account so it can just be a medium for you to be update by news or even some comedies which is a great way to distress. 
Activity: 182
January 27, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
different people diferent opinion. i still think Facebook is relevant, no matter how bad we keep shading it. I still have mine and i do interact with people there often
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
Sometimes I find FB useful for current events because of the news delivered thru social media. Very seldom did I heard news about the good acts of out president delivered thru giant networks because of bias media and all. That's the importance of fb for me, however, MOST of the time, I find fb useless and nonsense because of the netizens who fought and exchanged negative comments. It became the source of arguments, envy, worst case is depression.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 27, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

I just logged out from facebook.  I hope that I will be able to forget its password because it just gives me unhappy mood.  It eats my time everyday.  I felt unhappy and discontented on my life.  I will seized to facebook and try other social media instead. 
Activity: 46
January 27, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
I don't want to quit facebook. It is just a social media and it doesn't give me bad emotions. I think it is great resource to communicate with people. Social media became a part of our life, why should we avoid it and hide?
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 27, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Well, I have been using facebook for almost 9 years now and isn't giving me so much stress so far. It's for you handle and how you manage your time with facebook. It depends on how you use it. If you don't want to get affected by those people then don't bother to browse your homepage. I use it to communicate with my friends and relatives and it is useful for me.
Activity: 152
January 27, 2018, 09:44:35 AM
Why to quit facebook?, it it best social media that we have today. In there, you can have many friends even in different countries. You can communicate with your relatives in different places with just a chat or video call. Also you can greet your friends when its their birthday. And the best of all you can promote bitcoin in facebook.
Activity: 57
January 27, 2018, 09:33:30 AM
i cant quit facebook My virtual life is often associated with facebook, it is easy to find the sympathy, the comfort that no life is not
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
January 27, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

I personally enjoy FB.
Thanks to FB I can find my ''old'' friends from school or home city, 20-30 years ago see how they live, their family photos Smiley
Of course I don't like spamming, ads etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
I was thinking that too. Facebook is really noisy all these unnecessary information.  Unfortunately  I use facebook for business
purposes. I hope that in the future there will be some kind of social network more assorted. Facebook can really demotivate you.
When you see all these fancy post it can really puts you down, we do not need to see every part of your life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
January 27, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
I have been thinking about quitting facebook,
But, I have not tried, I will try to quit facebook for a while,
to see if there is any better.
Activity: 27
January 27, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
I'd love to quit FB but I have two issues.

One, I live outside my home country and FB is the only way to keep in touch with my old friends.
Two, I have small business and FB is great marketing tool.

Anyone, has a substitute for those? I'm all ears (seriously).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 27, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

I agree with that statement though , although a lot of people using this for a reason or a good reason , some using it to discriminate others to bully. And its true our world is modern , using gadgets here and there , we face our selves on our different gadgets , were living on the world full of drama and fake , so maybe I will try to quite facebook and face the reality in life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
I have not used facebook Imagine how many personal things you have posted in this account. Starting from family members, then the books you read, the kind of music you like. Your status is single. Then, what religion do you follow.
Pages:
Jump to: