Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Facebook - page 21. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 07:14:57 AM
To tell you what, you can always use FB without seeing those showbiz personalities and politicians your talking, it can be done by blocking their faces. The main reason why we use FB is to connect with our friends and family easily, anyhow, it is your decision to make.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
January 27, 2018, 07:11:23 AM
It has it's uses like staying in contact with people etc., but a lot will only post their best stuff on there: so their lives look more fantastic than they actually are which forces people to compare their average to middling life against theirs.

So you end up comparing your B-sides to other people's highlight reel which over time can be depressing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 27, 2018, 07:00:11 AM
Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.

I beg to disagree on what you've said, that would depend on the purpose for the individual user of Facebook.  Because if that is true, for sure for now no one using Facebook anymore but why up to now there are more users of FB, it is because they helped a lot to anyone in the world. Therefore, no reason fr me to quit in.
Activity: 31
January 27, 2018, 06:20:49 AM
Facebook is used by people who think their life is not as good as others. They watch it just to envy others. It really is a bunch of bullshit induced into our lives by people of the same nature as i've mentioned above. Quitting all the social media and switching to informational sites and forums has been the best decision of my life.
Peace.
Activity: 70
January 27, 2018, 04:29:48 AM
There is lot more than facebook in life. Qutting is the best possible decision, if you cant keep it moderate (which is very tough). Facebook leads you to compare your life/needs/happiness with others, which is not correct.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:23:05 AM
i think the invention of facebook is just leading to the color revolution in the middle east.so it take effects~
Activity: 140
January 27, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
Yeah I dont like facebok much takes too much time and not much privacy. Too many connections and rubbish on there for me
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 27, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
Facebook addiction causes a lot of problem in social life. This is my current problem which I have been dealing with recently. . I cannot quit using facebook. I hope I will be able to quit this addiction in the near future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
January 26, 2018, 08:34:37 PM
I forgot the password for my Facebook account almost a year ago and to the email too. I had that account since 2009 and quite honestly, I don't find Facebook useful enough to create a new account, so I just never used it since.

It can get though sometimes, when certain information is shared there about my collage classes, but it is usually ok without it and I don't really miss it.
I just hope enough people report it over time that it gets deleted.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:26:59 PM
I rarely check my facebook. Although, amazon and others are listening in on your phone conversations just to deliver you premium advertisements. Should be a fun and interesting year.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 26, 2018, 08:15:21 PM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".

You can adjust your feed to see exactly what you want.

Let me know when there is an alternative to FB for keeping in touch with old contacts...
Activity: 45
January 26, 2018, 07:45:41 PM
Facebook causes a lot of problems and headaches.
Activity: 47
January 26, 2018, 07:03:29 PM
And yet, given that the facebook algorithm shows you content that should hurt your emotions, not using the platform obviously can make your life less dramatic.
Activity: 115
★Adconity.com★
January 26, 2018, 06:51:40 PM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
Pages:
Jump to: