Pages:
Author

Topic: Quit Facebook - page 4. (Read 1853 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 03:27:44 AM
The reality is Facebook is now a part of the life of millions of people. I remember being out of place when I still don't have a facebook so you are going to get left behind if you quit on using it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
Thank god as I am not addicted to it. I do whatsapp and insta not facebook as it has something more to get addicted to
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
April 07, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
The world of today are getting toxicated. We have seen different bad news, negative statements, and stressful things recently especially in one of the most used and well-known social media, Facebook. With these concerns, some people are thinking of quitting Facebook. I must admit that me, myself, find it hard to quit facebook eventhough I know for sure that it sometimes do have negative effects in my attitude, personality, and mindset. I think because I see Facebook as a faster and accessible way of getting an information and having a communication. I know that this is not the only way but I can say that it is an effective way to spread also our good thoughts, inspiring stories, and motivational posts. And that I think is the reason why I do not want to quit Facebook. However, we must be disciplined and responsible enough in using Facebook.
Activity: 140
April 07, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
in light of recent events, I will probably quit facebook
Activity: 24
April 04, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
Facebook is an important part of my life as it keeps me connected. Cannot quit.
Activity: 98
April 04, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
There are many things that I can quit but not Facebook.
Activity: 42
April 02, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
I will not quit facebook, because it was very useful to me, it helps me communicate with my friends and relatives even in far places, second it reminds me about birthday of my friends so I can greet them, third, it was very easy to access and it is free. And also, there were many games there where it was very enjoyable and can relieve stress.
Activity: 25
April 02, 2018, 04:38:59 PM
It can be a good exercise as it will help you spend sometime with yourself.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 02, 2018, 01:53:50 PM
I log on facebook once a month, I usually spend time on facebook for 5-6 hours. But not more than 5 hours each month. I used Facebook the first time I used it, I started to use it very little in the following years. Perhaps the best time is to spend a little time.
Activity: 54
April 02, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
You must at least for sometime to be away from the social life.
Activity: 252
March 29, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

Facebook!!! I tried not to use it for a week. But it felt boring because my friends used it. And my wife also used it.
Activity: 50
March 29, 2018, 10:02:57 AM
I recommend quitting Facebook for good
I did it a month ago and that gave me alot of time to do things that really matters
Activity: 39
March 29, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
Follow me on facebook. Facebook is easy to turn us into a reluctant person, On Facebook, you can "expand" but can not "deepen" the relationship. Facebook is addictive, it is undeniable truth. Facebook is almost always making users feel satisfied and always want more: friends, fame (virtual), Like, sharing, comments, followers ... The more Facebook , people are more "crazy" for it.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
March 29, 2018, 06:30:31 AM
It has been almost a year already since I decided to stop using facebook. Tell you what, It feels great not seeing all these showbiz personalities, the faces of these stupid politicians, the drama etc...Would you quit facebook?, just try it and I assure you of one thing and that's "Reality".
Good for you brother. Facebook just create anxiety to some of it's user due to jealousy. 
Activity: 19
March 29, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
In my opinion, it is good to have social media site because we can connect other people through out the world by using it. Maybe, we used facebook in different way but for me, facebook is important because this is the only media site that I can communicate with my love ones.
Activity: 128
March 28, 2018, 09:33:02 PM
Its up to you on how you handle youre mood for how you define what you see on facebook, dont give a different meaning every post that your friends do , you will not affected. but if you look like it stresses because of the readings you see on your facebook, it's easy to quit it. That's it. Its up to you .
Activity: 50
March 28, 2018, 08:09:42 PM
i already quit facebook and nothing changed
actually my REAL social life improved
now i have extra free time to, do things that makes me really happy
i realised that i was wasting my time on rediculouss things
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 05:08:11 PM
I like Facebook i talk with most of my friend on Facebook i even use it to locate my long time friend i also have many new friend that i talk with people from different countries of the world,using of facebook has added to my knowledge
Activity: 17
March 28, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
Deleted my facebook two years ago and few of my friends followed. Those of my friends who still used it told me we were being arrogant and elitist by refusing to waste our time on it. Now since this recent 'scandal' they deleted their facebook too Grin
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
Yeah social media nowadays is the source of fake news, fake events, fake people and etc. I have the empathy of this post since I am also a social media hater like facebook. But there different ways of viewing things in this social media. One could be affected by theses events or one doesn't care of what is happening on social media and focus on what is the advantage of these application. There lot of advantage with social media esp. facebook. It is a matter of how you view things regarding with the issue. Just ignore them and focus on what you can learn more with social media.
Pages:
Jump to: