Pages:
Author

Topic: [Quiz 2023] History of Bitcoin and Bitcointalk 🚩 - page 14. (Read 15331 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Here is my result 16/21. Some questions was new to me and I was not familiar with them. Some question was so interesting and lot of useful for me

Just sharing quets for image preview.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Here is my result 16/21. Some questions was new to me and I was not familiar with them. Some question was so interesting and lot of useful for me

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I have noted it and I will do it next time, thank you. I have just done one for the first time.

Glad I helped you learning something new Smiley If you think it's useful, you can also take a look over my updated topic about how to upload images on the forum Smiley How to post images from imgur (Jr. Members and up) -- Revamped

It was very fun and informative guiz. definitely improved my knowledge about Bitcoin and Forum

I am glad to hear!

that Hhampuz's father option made me laugh lol.

Looooooooool that was icopress' idea =))) I laughed a lot too!

Congrats for the very high score you obtained! I hope you did not cheat Smiley

Let me help you posting the full picture of your score, as your rank does not allow you to do it.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nice practic some question is confusion for me BTC more practic needed for knowledge improvement.

Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
It was very fun and informative guiz. definitely improved my knowledge about Bitcoin and Forum

that Hhampuz's father option made me laugh lol.

Here is my Result.

Activity: 138
Merit: 5
Bet2dream.com
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
I would not expect that from users which lower ranks, but I would expect it from you though Smiley In order to do that, you have to add a "height=300" or "height=250" after "img"
I have noted it and I will do it next time, thank you. I have just done one for the first time.

wow, this is really nice.

It will not work for you as you are a newbie. Anyway, I am quoting it so that it can be displayed well. You are a newbie but the result you have shared is not bad.

Quoted to show the image.
Activity: 55
wow, this is really nice.

legendary
I have just taken part in the quiz my result is shown below

Congrats for your perfect score! I don't remember anyone else obtaining a pure 21/21 until now Smiley Bravo!

(I just saw that another user just managed to get another 21/21! Wow! Nevertheless, the "Bravo!" is still yours Smiley)

And I also thank you for posting the scores of those members which had ranks not allowing them to do it. Other than that, I would recommend you that, when you post images, to resize them to a smaller scale, in order to not cover the entire screen. I would not expect that from users which lower ranks, but I would expect it from you though Smiley In order to do that, you have to add a "height=300" or "height=250" after "img". Just like in the following code sequence:

Code:
[img height=300]https://img001.prntscr.com/file/img001/Iu-fii5uRqKcZRRh2OY3dw.png[/img]

Poor results but I think I learnt a lot like the first local board to be granted is the Russian board

And I am sure you learned other things as well! Here, let me post the full image for you, as your rank does not allow you.

I really appreciate your work.

Thank you and congratulations for obtaining a perfect 21/21 score Smiley
Activity: 223
Merit: 24
Honesty will go a long way!!
My score

Activity: 305
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This is the first time I have participated in the Bitcoin History Quiz. All Quiz Answers here I have made full score with great thought and understanding of my sufficient knowledge.
Score:

Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Lot of useful information in this quiz. I really appreciate your work. Some questions was so interesting like Satoshi account status, longest signature run, first signature compaign launch. How ever below is my result

Activity: 280
Merit: 151
God is All
Poor results but I think I learnt a lot like the first local board to be granted is the Russian board

https://i.imgur.com/qbMEMht.jpeg
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
I have just taken part in the quiz my result is shown below:

I have just quoted your post as your image is not shown as you are still a newbie.

17 out of 21 questions are correct

Congratulations on taking part in the quiz as well as on the score you have made. I have quoted you the full post so that the image can be shown perfectly.
Activity: 33
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Activity: 966
Merit: 340

First attempt to many wrong answer but at least I got knowledge on events happen from the past and people involve with it thanks for this quiz.
legendary
thank you for the opportunity given to add to my insight, have shared knowledge about the history of bitcoin and others in the form of a quiz.

Congratulations to you as well for the score you obtained!

Let me help you with posting the full image of your score, since your rank does not allow you.

By the way, that's a very curious way of taking a picture of your phone's display. So instead of taking a screenshot of the screen, you preferred to take a picture of your phone, using another phone?

This is really amazing score for someone which joined the forum on January 3rd and which has only 3 posts. How did you manage to get that score? Did you use to browse the forum without having a profile... or how else did you manage to learn so many things about Bitcointalk's history? Unless you cheated (and I hope you did not), if you really have all this knowledge, I am have to congratulate you!

At same time, let me help you as well with posting the full image, since your rank does not allow you.

Activity: 235
Merit: 106

Activity: 205
Merit: 2
My Result

Pages:
Jump to: