Pages:
Author

Topic: [Quiz 2023] History of Bitcoin and Bitcointalk 🚩 - page 13. (Read 15331 times)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555
Thank you for providing this useful quiz.
I got 10 out of 21 questions, how ironic as a forum member... Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Very good scores, guys! Congrats! Let me help you posting the full images with your scores, as your ranks do not allow you yet.

Vomi and Dr.Strange, I noticed that you also used height and width arguments in your img command. This is very good, for new users like you, to know about these arguments. However, the correct (and easiest) way for showing your pictures in a nice manner is to use just the "height" argument, as I explained before:

In order to do that, you have to add a "height=300" or "height=250" after "img". Just like in the following code sequence:

Code:
[img height=300]https://img001.prntscr.com/file/img001/Iu-fii5uRqKcZRRh2OY3dw.png[/img]

[...]

Thank you for the hand of help you are giving me here, with posting these users' images Smiley

[...]

These are, indeed, very good materials. Thank you for mentioning them here. Additionally, I'd also like to mention two more topics which are very useful for beginners:

Bitcointalk posting etiquette
[TIPS] to avoid pyramid quotes (for Newbies)
Activity: 364
Merit: 272
quiz results, I get pretty good 13/21

https://i.ibb.co/rQjnn0R/Screenshot-987.png
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
How do we know more about Bitcoin talk as newbies

If you like reading check the here.:
https://bitcoin.org/en/
what is bitcointalk?
What is Bitcoin? A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners
BitcoinTalk
The above are some of the links that you can find more information on bitcoin. And also for the forum guide: you can read here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-list-of-official-bitcointalkorg-rules-guidelines-faq-703657
Activity: 490
Merit: 302
to be honest I did twice.  the first one i got 5 correct answers.  from this quiz I know a lot about bitcointalk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
very good quiz to get to know Bitcointalk even more
19 out of 21 questions are correct

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

This contest is really awesome. Thanks to the creator for presenting such a nice contest. I think through this contest those who did not know this information about Bitcointalk will get to know that information through this contest.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

Quoted to show the result of you directly instead of opening the link of you.

It’s very good quiz.

Yes, it is awesome and as a newbie, your result is so good. Quoted your post too to show the image directly.

very good quiz to get to know Bitcointalk even more
19 out of 21 questions are correct

You should post these formats so that anyone can view them without checking the link.

to be honest I did twice.  the first one i got 5 correct answers.  from this quiz I know a lot about bitcointalk.

It is a good score, quoted to show the image.
Activity: 280
Merit: 206
It was fun all together. The result was nice.

DiMarxist: Good Result
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
It’s very good quiz.

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
Activity: 166
Activity: 48
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
History of Bitcoin and Bitcointalk  

That's my score:

You have already 23 activities you need 30 activities to be jr. member. And once you will reach to jr. member you will be able to post images. Till then you are not able to post images. I am quoting the post to show the image perfectly. Hope you will post to increase your activity.

I think soon you will be able to post images. As of now, I am quoting to show it. I have removed the width and edited the height.

Quoted to show the image without reviewing the link.

Quoted your post and edited the height and the width.
Activity: 58
Merit: 6
Hello WO buddy's Onzen is back
History of Bitcoin and Bitcointalk 

That's my score:

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
If you can quote like that, it will look great.

Thank you for emphasizing this and congrats for your very good score!

P.S.: you may also want to edit the entire quotation of Negotiation's post Smiley You can make it to look just like this, in order to use less space:

[...]

I participated in the quiz and got 16 out of 21.

This is a very good score for someone new. Let me help you with posting the full image of your score.

My Quiz score

And again, a very good score! Congrats!
I also noticed that you used an argument for the BBCode command img -- I mean that you wrote img width=400. Your intentions were good, but the secret is to set the height, not the width. If you set the height, the width will auto-adjust. You should use this format:

Code:
[img height=300]https://i.imgur.com/o0rXK1Z.jpg[/img]

Of course, your rank does not allow you yet to post pictures but there is nothing wrong to learn this trick now Smiley I will also help you with posting the full image of your score, as your rank does not allow you to do it.

Activity: 448
Merit: 216
I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹
History of Bitcointalk Quiz..!
My Quiz score

Activity: 434
Merit: 119
I participated in the quiz and got 16 out of 21.
Activity: 68
Merit: 5
Here is my result 16/21. Some questions was new to me and I was not familiar with them. Some question was so interesting and lot of useful for me

Just sharing quets for image preview.

I would not expect that from users which lower ranks, but I would expect it from you though In order to do that, you have to add a "height=300" or "height=250" after "img".

If you can quote like that, it will look great.

My result

Pages:
Jump to: