Pages:
Author

Topic: Racism - page 2. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
It is the worst thing people do to others and it should be a crime punishable by law.
Activity: 28
August 05, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
to begin with, Racism subdue the improvement of  a rustic, because of discrimination and inequalities.
Activity: 81
August 05, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
Yes, racism is still alive, and people around the world experience it every day
Activity: 28
August 04, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

The term "racism" is powerful.
It evokes images of the past, a time of black and white newsreels and overt, often violent, acts. The racism of today is subtle, often historically embedded in our institutions and sometimes presenting in biases of which we are unaware.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Racism has been on increase in some countries like never before, there are some countries that if you don't have a particular colour of skin, hair, eyes you can't just enter some places or gathering. This is an unfortunate occurrence.
I think Africans especially black Africans are the most affected by this anomaly.
FIFA, UEFA are taking a drastic measure against whosoever that is guilty of racism in football. We are all one, let all united to discourage racism.
Wow, are there really places that still have segregation like that? Could you please share some examples? I haven't heard of anything so blatant like that recently. It's a little funny that you say "especially black Africans" suffer racism. Do you think that white Africans suffer racism more that other white people? I feel like you are right about black people though. The segregation was horrible in the US before. They had different toilets and different drinking fountains for black people. They had separate designated seats on buses. I think they even had separate cinemas. Is there a place like that now?
Activity: 87
August 03, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
Hello.
I want to tell you that this is a mass problem that every country has. It can not be stopped at all. But It can be avoided. Everything begins from each of us. Everybody should think about his humanity, and everybody must correctly think before they speak bad things about someone only because of his skin color.
Activity: 15
August 03, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
Hi! Today, I want to talk about a topic that I've experienced multiple times in my life, in this country. And that's racism! How do you view racism? Is it still alive in this country, in your opinion? Have you ever experienced racism in your life? How did you handle your racist experience?

Rosism is stupid, we are all brothers and sisters, another thing is when a nation behaves in a foreign country unworthily, it is. I think the main thing is to be a worthy person, a citizen.
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
I think racism is caused by fear. People forget we are the same inside. We have the same hearts, brains and blood.
Activity: 76
August 03, 2018, 07:19:41 AM
I am totally against it and this should never happen in today’s culture.
Activity: 26
August 02, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
I am in a country with many religions, cultures, tribes and races. I have never really experienced an individual racism attack but in group, i has experienced it. That's also because we are a minority group here. Why should there be a group of people who attack racism? if in fact can live and coexist with each other it is a very beautiful peace
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:04:41 PM
Racism has been on increase in some countries like never before, there are some countries that if you don't have a particular colour of skin, hair, eyes you can't just enter some places or gathering. This is an unfortunate occurrence.
I think Africans especially black Africans are the most affected by this anomaly.
FIFA, UEFA are taking a drastic measure against whosoever that is guilty of racism in football. We are all one, let all united to discourage racism.
Activity: 181
August 01, 2018, 08:40:45 PM
I think in the future well overcome that. Its just the matter of time.
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
Racism should be treated similarly to raping because its a psychological assault on ones personality
July 31, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
there are two sides:
no discrimination in relation to people on the one hand, it is unfair
the second side: i'm against migration, because i do not want another people to live in my country where I pay taxes and build the opportunities for my family and children, not for  others.
I'm very curious about what country you are from. Almost all countries have a long history of immigration. Did your ancestors never migrate? I doubt that. Migration is natural it has been happening throughout all the history of the world. If you are from a poorer country, maybe you are getting immigrants from a country that's even poorer. That could be a problem. If your country has good immigration policies, they can recruit many highly qualified immigrants than can bring much to your country's economy. Migration can be a very good thing for both parties, the immigrant and the receiving country.
Activity: 75
July 31, 2018, 09:07:06 AM
I'm white and during my travels I've met a lot of people from other races and I did and always will respect them. No matter how we look like on the outside, What matters is the kindness of our heart.
Activity: 57
July 31, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
there are two sides:
no discrimination in relation to people on the one hand, it is unfair
the second side: i'm against migration, because i do not want another people to live in my country where I pay taxes and build the opportunities for my family and children, not for  others.
Activity: 60
July 30, 2018, 07:40:16 AM
A bad thing to the whole world but I think with the new generation it will reduce very much   
July 30, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
In my country in Indonesia, racism is rampant. between religions has begun to happen. but we are 1 country, but still racist minded to different religion. I'm confused myself can happen something like this. we as human beings should help each other, love and appreciate. not hate or insult. I hope all human beings understand each other

This has nothing to do with race but religion so this is not racism.
It could have something to do with racism, if most people from one race are from one religion. This can have strange results. You could take Arabs, for example. Most Arabs seem to be Muslim, but certainly not all of them. There are many Christians in Egypt, for example. They are ethnically Arabs, but their religion is Christianity. Some people may have some bigotry towards Muslims. If they associate Arabs with Islam, then that may be racist towards Arabs that aren't even Muslim based on race because they've associated all Arabs with Islam in their head.
Activity: 71
July 30, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
How do I view racism? It is utter rubbish. Archaic, disgusting and totally unacceptable behavior. And I think this is how any human with a beating heart should view the topic. It doesn't matter if you're White, Black, Brown or of whatsoever race. It stuns me how mankind makes progress on so many levels but lags behind in the most basic issues. Many of our modern day institutions are even built in a way that they support racism in a very hidden form. And this is very sad. Mankind can never reach its peak if we don't deal with these pertinent issues.
Activity: 72
July 30, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
Most cruel and foolish thing on earth among many people these days and it seems expanding like a virus and I think this happens due to media and some bad people
Pages:
Jump to: