Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 71. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Very common
I have had antivirus software identify my wallets as a virus and not let them run.
especially if they are pos or I am running GPUs.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

- Hover your mouse over the icon in the lower left that looks like an open lock and text will appear, it should state "wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked"
- The lightning bolt next to it should state "Staking ..."

Its definitely unlocked and the lightening bolt is highlighted and says its staking. The only symbol I question is the tick as that is not colored in (Tick is the one that shows blocks are processing) If i check ever so often the block counts is updating. Can you confirm if your tick is all white?

Thanks for trying to help Mr Sunshine,
[/quote]

My Tick is Green and says: "Up to date processed 1,197,121 blocks of transaction history". Could your firewall be blocking your connection?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Kaspersky antivirus identifies the Windows wallet as Trojan! Huh
It was downloaded from github (https[Suspicious link removed])

https://imghost.io/images/2017/10/02/radswallettrojan.png
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Dear friends, Radium supporters, and fellow crypto enthusiasts.

Many of you know, I have been in the crypto industry, and in particular Project Radium for several years. What I don’t publicly discuss very often, I am also a surgical intensive care (ICU) nurse at a major trauma center in Pennsylvania.  I have been very fortunate in my life, in that I have always had food, shelter, and a secure place to sleep, and access to medical care.  Early this morning, I received an email asking for medical volunteers to go to Puerto Rico, an island devastated by hurricane Maria, in order to keep the hospital in San Juan there operational.  It is a 2 to 3 week disaster relief effort organized by several medical unions across the United States .This is something I must do, as I cannot sit at home in comfort, when I have the opportunity to help fellow humans who no longer have homes, infrastructure, or access to healthcare.

If all goes according to plan, I will be leaving for  Puerto Rico in about 48 hours. I will have no access to hard-wired internet, and cell phone coverage is spotty at best, meaning my availability will be very limited until I return home. I have full confidence in Alaniz and Tim, and the great community of Radium supporters to answer questions and prevent mayhem while I am away.  I will check in when and however I can.  Please understand, I will only be gone about two weeks, and then I will be right back to developing for Radium!  

Justin Jacobeen aka, JJ12880
Activity: 41

- Hover your mouse over the icon in the lower left that looks like an open lock and text will appear, it should state "wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked"

[/quote]

Its definitely unlocked and the lightening bolt is highlighted and says its staking. The only symbol I question is the tick as that is not colored in (Tick is the one that shows blocks are processing) If i check ever so often the block counts is updating. Can you confirm if your tick is all white?

Thanks for trying to help Mr Sunshine,
Seems that for the past 2 weeks, every coin I stack is "generated but not accepted". I have about 20 of these. Only 1 accepted over the past 2 weeks. Anyone know what's going on?

Yeah its relatively normal to get orphaned stakes, you should maybe try restarting your wallet every so often. You should be getting roughly 1 stake per 1000 RADS so look at your RADS amount and calculate your expected average time to generate a stake.

Well, over the past month I've received .5 rads, but I have 24 that say "generated but not accepted".

Staking 600 rads at the moment.

I used to see some of these orphaned stakes, but since 9/1/17 it's just been nuts. Have restarted wallet several times, but doesn't seem to help.

Running the 1.4.6 Linux wallet, is this the most current? Anything else I can do?

Yep, I'm starting to lose patience with this coin. After a week of wallet open to staking, I've seen nothing. One of the main reasons to buy as much as i did was for the rewards to offset the risk if i was wrong.

Can someone confirm with me how the tick in the bottom left corner of the wallet should look. Should it be highlighted in white like the lightening symbol is when you initiate staking? This is the only thing i can think why.

Its not confidence inspiring seeing that the devs don't reply to peoples questions above. Ideas why? Do they actively use something else for comms?

Seems that for the past 2 weeks, every coin I stack is "generated but not accepted". I have about 20 of these. Only 1 accepted over the past 2 weeks. Anyone know what's going on?

Yeah its relatively normal to get orphaned stakes, you should maybe try restarting your wallet every so often. You should be getting roughly 1 stake per 1000 RADS so look at your RADS amount and calculate your expected average time to generate a stake.

Well, over the past month I've received .5 rads, but I have 24 that say "generated but not accepted".

I used to see some of these orphaned stakes, but since 9/1/17 it's just been nuts. Have restarted wallet several times, but doesn't seem to help.

Running the 1.4.6 Linux wallet, is this the most current? Anything else I can do?

Yep, I'm starting to lose patience with this coin. After a week of wallet open to staking, I've seen nothing. One of the main reasons to buy as much as i did was for the rewards to offset the risk if i was wrong.

Can someone confirm with me how the tick in the bottom left corner of the wallet should look. Should it be highlighted in white like the lightening symbol is when you initiate staking? This is the only thing i can think why.

Its not confidence inspiring seeing that the devs don't reply to peoples questions above. Ideas why? Do they actively use something else for comms?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Activity: 56
Hi
Any halvings in future or 0,5 RADS per block is forever?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Collecting more RADS in poloniex, so we will have a big ride in next pump.
Whats the next big feature people are waiting on for RADS and when is it supposed to get released?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

I agree. When the time is right, RADS is going to surprise many people.  Wink
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Interesting project, I will keep an eye on it Smiley
Hey

Just a couple questions about staking. Am I right in saying its like a lottery? Some days you'll have nothing, and other days you'll do better? I've a thousand RADS staking for 2 days so just checking that people go days without a reward. Just that i expected at least something.

Second question is, where does the value come from? So i have value in my current RADS as i was prepared to pay current market value at the given price. But where does the value come from for these new coins? Isnt this deflationary for the price in $ terms? If i understand right, when the blocks are halved, this is supposed to be a good thing for price, but isn't this only on the basis that others will come along and put more fiat into the RADS ecosystem?

Thanks

Yes, with a thousand RADS you may get 4 rewards in two days or no rewards for 5 days straight.
Hey

Just a couple questions about staking. Am I right in saying its like a lottery? Some days you'll have nothing, and other days you'll do better? I've a thousand RADS staking for 2 days so just checking that people go days without a reward. Just that i expected at least something.

Second question is, where does the value come from? So i have value in my current RADS as i was prepared to pay current market value at the given price. But where does the value come from for these new coins? Isnt this deflationary for the price in $ terms? If i understand right, when the blocks are halved, this is supposed to be a good thing for price, but isn't this only on the basis that others will come along and put more fiat into the RADS ecosystem?

Thanks
Activity: 448
Is there any marketing strategy regarding the promotion of Radium? I feel that many people never heard of Radium although its technology is worth to know. Maybe a bigger marketing campagain will help out with that. How are the devs are financing themselves, since they was no ICO.
Activity: 29
i have some rads and i expect a raspberry pi3 to stake them.
can the windows wallet be installed in windows 10 iot version?
or it would be better to use the pi wallet way?
i am considering the windows iot as i may stake some other coins with windows wallet (no linux versions at all).
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Some of the concerns regarding funding will be addressed soon and we will also discuss the future direction we're going to take with the protocol. We've had some very exciting developments in the last week in terms of the direction we want to take which we will share with the community when we are ready and have worked out all the details.

I think its important now to give us some time to sort out our ideas and make a concrete proposal / plan. Once we're ready we will be publishing a blog post update as usual and will also hopefully have some professional marketing materials to give with it.
I've been stalking RADS for a while. I really like the POS passive income for long term investing, along with the fact its competitors (Factom & Civic) have much higher market caps, making RADS potentially very undervalued. But my question is, where is this project going? Do you plan to market and sell products that you've developed, if not already done? Who are your target audience? Are you simply developing for when mass adoption takes hold, and so its just a waiting game? What else is in the pipeline? I'm very interested in hearing the deviators thoughts as I cant find answers to my questions in this thread.
Activity: 56
Hi. Current block reward is 0,5 RADS or i was very unlucky?

yes, current block reward is 0.5
"
Specyfikacja techniczna
Ticker: RADS
Początkowa liczba monet w fazie Proof of Work: około 1 milion
Twardy limit: 9 milionów
Spodziewana w praktyce liczba monet: mniej niż 3 miliony
Nagrody w fazie Proof of Stake: 5 monet na blok do momentu hard fork na bloku 338,000. Od tego momentu wynagrodzenie będzie spadać o 0.5 monety co każde 1440 bloki do momentu uzyskania stałej wartości 1 moneta na blok.
Czas bloku: 1 minuta
Potwierdzenie bloku: 60 Bloków
Minimalny Stake Age: 6 godzin
Port RPC: 27914
"
in polish translation is 1 rads/per block at the and halving
Pages:
Jump to: