Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 72. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
Hi. Current block reward is 0,5 RADS or i was very unlucky?

yes, current block reward is 0.5
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi. Current block reward is 0,5 RADS or i was very unlucky?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hello. How many coins do you need for MASTERNODS? And how much does a profit bring in a day?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
As far as future projects go,
Any ideas on how to fund future projects ?
Community pool with contributions from generous community members or whales would be one way to go. Unless we implement some dev reward system like DASH does.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
As far as future projects go,
Any ideas on how to fund future projects ?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
All OK with me....As long as you guys post and set up a plan to get things done. ( work on projects) I will continue to invest. 

What is import is the project and skills of the team members to implement their plan, not the CV. 

Now lets all work on a way to fund future projects on Radium network.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
The team is comprised of three guys. One is a registered nurse at Penn State, another is transferring to finish his CS degree, another will finish college in 2022. Is this for real?

Hi, I don't know where you get you're information from but we're open about the fact that we are doing other things alongside working on Radium. Just a few comments though,

Yes one is a registered nurse in Penn state, he's also a talented .net and C# programmer with years of experience in the cryptocurrency space. Tim is doing a degree in CS and has been running a company since a young age, I don't really see a problem with that as it shows entrepreneurship from an early stage. I myself already have a masters degree in Theoretical Physics and am currently working on obtaining my PhD so its mischaracterization to say I will finish college in 2022, I already finished college a few years ago lol. I also have over 4 years of experience in the cryptocurrency space.

With respect to the team, we are the 3 main developers, however we have multiple parties who have been with us since the start of the project and act as promoters, testers, advisors, etc. We are also currently looking at our options in terms of contracting a marketing company. I really don't see the relevance to your post as this is already clear if you have done you're research about RADS.
Activity: 30
What are the differentiating features of Radium compared to Civic, Factom and Tierion?
Activity: 746
The team is comprised of three guys. One is a registered nurse at Penn State, another is transferring to finish his CS degree, another will finish college in 2022. Is this for real?

what are you trying to accomplish while sharing that ?

If you are not confortable with tis project, just move on
to another one which will better fit your "standards" in dev team CV
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Where did you get this information from? Even if its true, I dont see a problem with it as long as they are delivering quality updates.
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
Anyone able to get on their telegram channel?
yes, try here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@RadiumOfficial
[/quote]

is telling me group not accessible. Have they implemented invite only group?
Activity: 746
Seems that for the past 2 weeks, every coin I stack is "generated but not accepted". I have about 20 of these. Only 1 accepted over the past 2 weeks. Anyone know what's going on?

Yeah its relatively normal to get orphaned stakes, you should maybe try restarting your wallet every so often. You should be getting roughly 1 stake per 1000 RADS so look at your RADS amount and calculate your expected average time to generate a stake.

As for me, it seems that I don't have enough RADS to stake... so I get
so little stakes that I decided to turn off my wallet... this is not worth
keeping it opened whdn you don't have thousands coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
@alaniz

It would be great if you organized new kek election on RADS voting system Wink

Meme Bounty Competition #2
https://medium.com/@KekCore/meme-bounty-competition-2-3e1113031abc

---the final winner will be decided by a community vote.---
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
how high are the staking rewards? 1 rads per stake?
0.5 rads per block (every 1 min)

yes, try here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@RadiumOfficial
Activity: 3
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Seems that for the past 2 weeks, every coin I stack is "generated but not accepted". I have about 20 of these. Only 1 accepted over the past 2 weeks. Anyone know what's going on?

Yeah its relatively normal to get orphaned stakes, you should maybe try restarting your wallet every so often. You should be getting roughly 1 stake per 1000 RADS so look at your RADS amount and calculate your expected average time to generate a stake.

how high are the staking rewards? 1 rads per stake?
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
No problems here...I get one about every two weeks. Not really more than one. Hope it fixes itself...
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: