Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 79. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I've been staking with about 800 RADS since 8/12, and have only received two payouts, both on 8/14. Is this normal? I was expecting more like 1 reward every 1.25 days on average with my holdings. I have running my wallet open for staking 24/7, and I have set my PC to never sleep.

Sounds pretty normal... i think a lot of new coins just moved to staking though, so you might be fighting a little more weight on the network for a block than ppl are used to.
Seems a  little low to me. I usually get a block every other day. (per1000 coins) Maybe just an unlucky streak. It should improve.

Are you still getting that much in the last week? As dbt1033, a lot of buyers came in recently and are staking.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I've been staking with about 800 RADS since 8/12, and have only received two payouts, both on 8/14. Is this normal? I was expecting more like 1 reward every 1.25 days on average with my holdings. I have running my wallet open for staking 24/7, and I have set my PC to never sleep.

Sounds pretty normal... i think a lot of new coins just moved to staking though, so you might be fighting a little more weight on the network for a block than ppl are used to.
Seems a  little low to me. I usually get a block every other day. (per1000 coins) Maybe just an unlucky streak. It should improve.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
WTF?! All alts are totally green, but RADS is still red! Who are the f*cking sellers? Why do they want to drop the growing coin? It would be better to just staking for now and sell a bit later much higher

Indeed, RADS is quite strong. I wonder as I have RADS on Yobit, when will they fixed or update the wallet? For several months I am not updated, I hope this has a new development and projects. I like this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1181
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
The staking reward reduction from 0.75 RADS to 0.5 RADS occured at block 1,133,560.
Activity: 572
LSK, QTUM
invested in some radium yesterday its constant yet but lets see what the future says
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Intresting project, I've joined and staking now, it's a very clear and simpe process and client and gives good return!
Thanks devs for such mature product!
Activity: 38
Guys, what is the specific of this coin? Why I need to buy it as many legendary members call?
What are the best features and how it could be applied?
Overview: Radium is a verification software and protocol that allows businesses and the like to ensure the validity of any transaction, file, etc .

According to Justin Jacobeen, founder of Radium, “The idea behind Radium is that everyone uses blockchains mostly for financial transactions, that is what Bitcoin is based on, that is what I would say 90% of what other coins do. But the very core of how a blockchain works, financial transactions are just information, just data, and what Radium figured is, why don’t we look at putting some other stuff into the blockchain? It doesn’t have to be a financial transaction. Why don’t we put other information, say the identity of another individual?Or why don’t we put in the information regarding like say the Hash of a file? Everyone is pretty familiar with how blockchains and financial records work. You send some Bitcoin , its incredibly hard to change that record in the blockchain because of either the proof of work requirement or the proof of stake requirement. But not we have leveraged that same security, and added that to an identity. So that if you were to receive a file, or something, you could look up that identity in the blockchain and have the same sort of confidence, that the information you are looking at, is valid, that you would as though you were looking at a Bitcoin or some other financial based transaction.”
Radium currently offers two products: SmartChain Verify and Radium Core

But WHY would you put extra stuff in block chain ?

Why would you put identity when people want more privacy ?

NXT already has messaging service when you send coins. I believe there are others out there that have this feature.

I been reading about this coin but I couldn't figure out why is it special ?

I did not go through 700 coins to have experience and knowledge about what is out there but I been educating myself on functionalities of most popular ones in top 100.

Guys, what is the specific of this coin? Why I need to buy it as many legendary members call?
Overview: Radium is a verification software and protocol that allows businesses and the like to ensure the validity of any transaction, file, etc .

According to Justin Jacobeen, founder of Radium, “The idea behind Radium is that everyone uses blockchains mostly for financial transactions, that is what Bitcoin is based on, that is what I would say 90% of what other coins do. But the very core of how a blockchain works, financial transactions are just information, just data, and what Radium figured is, why don’t we look at putting some other stuff into the blockchain? It doesn’t have to be a financial transaction. Why don’t we put other information, say the identity of another individual?Or why don’t we put in the information regarding like say the Hash of a file? Everyone is pretty familiar with how blockchains and financial records work. You send some Bitcoin , its incredibly hard to change that record in the blockchain because of either the proof of work requirement or the proof of stake requirement. But not we have leveraged that same security, and added that to an identity. So that if you were to receive a file, or something, you could look up that identity in the blockchain and have the same sort of confidence, that the information you are looking at, is valid, that you would as though you were looking at a Bitcoin or some other financial based transaction.”
Radium currently offers two products: SmartChain Verify and Radium Core
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
WTF?! All alts are totally green, but RADS is still red! Who are the f*cking sellers? Why do they want to drop the growing coin? It would be better to just staking for now and sell a bit later much higher
Activity: 84
Devs, when do you plan to announce the new release with voting functionality?
Waiting for the new blogpost!
Activity: 84
I'm new here, could smbdy explain me what is the uniqueness of this coin? Why do I need buy it right now?
Where is whitepaper and roadmap? What is the vision?
I've found almost all answers here - https://radiumcore.org/docs
Cool project, I'm in!
$RADS below 150K is always 👌
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Nice bounce! Already 150k, comon RADS - let's hit ATH this week!
Keep bouncing around 150K. I think the alts are waiting for the btc price to settle before going for the kill.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
cant open mac wallet.

I cant upgrade to os x 10.12

Got 10.11  Any help?

Dyld Error Message:
  Symbol not found: _clock_gettime
  Referenced from: /Applications/Radium-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libdb_cxx-4.8.dylib (which was built for Mac OS X 10.12)
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

Activity: 62
Nice bounce! Already 150k, comon RADS - let's hit ATH this week!
BTC drops to 4k, Alts became green, so RADS also bounced
Activity: 1
But what is a reason of price decline today? Yestaerday spike was amazing with huge volume, I suposed it can continue today, but all alts in dump now Sad

Good question. What happened?
Pages:
Jump to: