Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 76. (Read 579162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Summer's over.... Time to go back up....
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hey guys, we will have a developer update posted next week which will include updated Radium SmartChain software. The Radium SmartChain v3.1 will include blockchain voting functionality and once implemented in our systems will be used for Radium and SmartChain governance related issues. However not only will this functionality be available to us but everybody will be able to propose their own "elections". We will have many more details in our blog post next week and will have a how-to tutorial showing how to use the new functionality.
Promising announcement, waiting for new buying pressure
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hey guys, we will have a developer update posted next week which will include updated Radium SmartChain software. The Radium SmartChain v3.1 will include blockchain voting functionality and once implemented in our systems will be used for Radium and SmartChain governance related issues. However not only will this functionality be available to us but everybody will be able to propose their own "elections". We will have many more details in our blog post next week and will have a how-to tutorial showing how to use the new functionality.

Finally, something to look forward to. Thanks dev for sharing this wonderful news for all loyal Rads hodlers and supporters.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
does anybody know the POS %s interest rate for Rads?
Staking Return: 22.26 %
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
does anybody know the POS %s interest rate for Rads?
When do devs plan to issue new blogpost about new release?
As alaniz said in Telegram it will occur this week or next week
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
When do devs plan to issue new blogpost about new release?
How is it going, guys? Rads looking strong today! Nice to see some green candles on the chart again.
It's looking nice today. I've took dbt1033 advice about fantastic buying opportunity and bought Radium. I'm long to 0.01 at least!
I'm with you in this awesome journey, bought some more too
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
How is it going, guys? Rads looking strong today! Nice to see some green candles on the chart again.

It's looking nice today. I've took dbt1033 advice about fantastic buying opportunity and bought Radium. I'm long to 0.01 at least!
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

This is worthy thinking through. The question of millennium is that why is there no a more convenient and thus more viable tech to perform sync within seconds. We live in a new era and have hologram doors, books with QR codes and robots going out for burgers. This is what has been bugging me for quite a long time.

I believe it is because when syncing, it takes time to verify all the hashes of all the transactions, and the block hashes, and the signatures. It is also due to the limited band with of some nodes, meaning that it takes a while to actually transmit the information between nodes because not everyone has broadband or fiber internet connections.

JJ
$Rads looking strong in the face of blood
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
Right now is up and running.. the next time check on http://isup.me/, so you can have the answer that you are looking for  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
is the website radiumcore.org down?
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Hi! Anyone knows why my Radium Core doesn't sync up any block? I've been waiting for 3 days already and yet there are 0 blocks downloaded. I got the latest version of the Core. Thanks!

This is worthy thinking through. The question of millennium is that why is there no a more convenient and thus more viable tech to perform sync within seconds. We live in a new era and have hologram doors, books with QR codes and robots going out for burgers. This is what has been bugging me for quite a long time.
New post in telegramm:

@alaniz is there a new blog post coming out soon?
alaniz
Yeah we should have a couple coming out relatively soon
We're finalising some items before we announce stuff so
Activity: 77
CoinCrate.net
This coin is PoS correct? is there any info on what are the staking returns and how to setup staking? Can't really find info on that in first post
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Radium_Core/Radium_Core_Staking_Walkthrough

Thanks bro!
This coin is PoS correct? is there any info on what are the staking returns and how to setup staking? Can't really find info on that in first post
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Radium_Core/Radium_Core_Staking_Walkthrough
Activity: 77
CoinCrate.net
Pages:
Jump to: