Pages:
Author

Topic: [RADS] Radium - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More! - page 78. (Read 579162 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
So you're saying that today staking in a year is 15%?
If I have 1000 RADS in a year earning another 150 RADS? It's correct?
Right, do the math: 1000 -> 0.5 per day = 0.5*365=182.5, so in a year you will have 1000 + 182.5=1182.5
but in the reality you will earn less due to bad luck and further reward reduction, so 150 will be fear enough

Remember that you will have 1000.5 after the first stake that will be staking.
Then 1001 and so on.. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
Right, do the math: 1000 -> 0.5 per day = 0.5*365=182.5, so in a year you will have 1000 + 182.5=1182.5
but in the reality you will earn less due to bad luck and further reward reduction, so 150 will be fear enough
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Maybe i should open my wallet for something useful?
How much time now is needed with 1000 RADS until I have to achieve a very precious gift from the first PoS, not the user of the second post.
You will staking a 1 block per day using 1k RADS. Reward for 1 block = 0.5 RADS since last week.
So, it's about 15% annual.

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
How much time now is needed with 1000 RADS until I have to achieve a very precious gift from the first PoS, not the user of the second post.
You will staking a 1 block per day using 1k RADS. Reward for 1 block = 0.5 RADS since last week.
So, it's about 15% annual.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Worked like a charm, thanks mate!
Glad to help you! So it's time to pump RADS, I think it will explode soon.
Alaniz said about new blog update about new release this week, hope it will be the trigger.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys
Im new here and have just bought my first share of RADS. I currently have them on an exchange but am planning on putting them on the Radium wallet for staking.
I have the wallet on two different PCs, just to see if I can restore my wallet in case of emergencies. Does anybody know how to do this?
I have downloaded both Radium-qt-1.4.6.exe and SmartChain_Mercury_x32_3.1.exe, but I cannot seem to find a way in which to import my wallet data. I am able to backup my wallet to a .dat file, but i do not see a way in which I can use this file. I have also tried to use the same passphrase one the two PCs, but that didnt seem to work either.
Sorry for being such a newb, hope you all can bare with me.
Cheers
If you did not specify a custom data directiry, radium blockchain folder is located in your %appdata%/Radium directory, in the same place as your wallet.dat.
Use this command on Win "cd %appdata%/radium" and replace the wallet.dat to your wallet backup - thats how you can import wallet from 1 PC to another PC

Worked like a charm, thanks mate!
Hi guys
Im new here and have just bought my first share of RADS. I currently have them on an exchange but am planning on putting them on the Radium wallet for staking.
I have the wallet on two different PCs, just to see if I can restore my wallet in case of emergencies. Does anybody know how to do this?
I have downloaded both Radium-qt-1.4.6.exe and SmartChain_Mercury_x32_3.1.exe, but I cannot seem to find a way in which to import my wallet data. I am able to backup my wallet to a .dat file, but i do not see a way in which I can use this file. I have also tried to use the same passphrase one the two PCs, but that didnt seem to work either.
Cheers
If you did not specify a custom data directiry, radium blockchain folder is located in your %appdata%/Radium directory, in the same place as your wallet.dat.
Use this command on Win "cd %appdata%/radium" and replace the wallet.dat to your wallet backup - thats how you can import wallet from 1 PC to another PC
Activity: 2
Hi guys

Cheers
Do i need to leave my computer on / connected to internet for the wallet to stake? Thank you
Wallet must be online 24h and unlocked for staking
Right, to stake POS coins you just need them in a wallet that is unlocked for staking and let the computer run 24/7
Wallet must be online 24h and unlocked for staking
Activity: 6
Do i need to leave my computer on / connected to internet for the wallet to stake? Thank you
RADS looking good today, any significant news?
Not yet, just playing back the block reward decrease idea. Waiting for the blog update from devs this week.
Activity: 41
RADS was mentioned here, if anybody is interested in POS coins and passive income in crypto: https://medium.com/@JiuCrypto/thinking-out-loud-about-pos-coins-and-passive-income-in-crypto-101e6735b651
Nice post, support the idea, RADS looking good today, any significant news?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I can confirm this math is true: 1 block per day from staking 1000 rads on long run, even after bt1033 was joined

Ok, I adjusted the power savings mode on my PC, it must be sleeping or something.
Activity: 40
I can confirm this math is true: 1 block per day from staking 1000 rads on long run, even after bt1033 was joined
Activity: 84
I'm having reasonable profit from staking and it was very good before dropping from .75 to .5, now to stay at the same profit the price need to be a bit higher, so hope price will rise soon.
Pages:
Jump to: