Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 19. (Read 9689 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I was also interested in the possibility of receiving cards! When is the implementation of this issue planned?
Activity: 126
I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I fully support. The team works and this is the most important thing, but “haste” does not always lead to the success of the project. Good luck to the project and the team.
It is difficult to judge the project at the initial stage. Now there are many problems with already known cryptocurrencies in the market, and from here many projects do not want to announce any news. There is no proper result.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
I also think that this is a huge amount. If possible, send a link to the source from where this figure is taken!
Activity: 392
I was also registered, there were no questions, I do not know what the reason for such a serious accusation is, maybe we will see some evidence later, but I very much doubt)
What charges are you talking about? I did not find anything like this in this project that should have alerted. Normal crypto exchange.
Perhaps the one who sees scam in this project should give us real evidence to understand what is going on.
On the other hand, it is probably still too early to say that the project does not provide any details. After all, it has just begun
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
Merit: 10
this is a good concept but should be done at a professional level and tested by professionals. I think this is a very important issue and I hope this issue will be solved.
Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This project looks very cool. I will be following this project. I really like the clear goals and vision behind this project.
Crypto Exchange is the most popular crypto projects. They are already working now while all sorts of promising projects are in development.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am actively interested in new crypto exchanges. I want to ask the representative of the team or the project community: how does this project differ from other crypto exchanges that appear now several pieces per month? Is there some kind of unique "trick"?
this is a good concept but should be done at a professional level and tested by professionals. I think this is a very important issue and I hope this issue will be solved.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I am actively interested in new crypto exchanges. I want to ask the representative of the team or the project community: how does this project differ from other crypto exchanges that appear now several pieces per month? Is there some kind of unique "trick"?
Merit: 0
On the one hand, 10,000 Satoshi is a small amount. and on the other hand, you can buy on this exchange what not be inexpensive assets for the money. Assets in the future will grow in price and get that you have earned well!
10,000 satoshees - as for me this is a very small reward. If of course you plan to use this exchange, you can register. But if only to get these a couple of cents, I do not see the point ...
This project looks very cool. I will be following this project. I really like the clear goals and vision behind this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
On the one hand, 10,000 Satoshi is a small amount. and on the other hand, you can buy on this exchange what not be inexpensive assets for the money. Assets in the future will grow in price and get that you have earned well!
10,000 satoshees - as for me this is a very small reward. If of course you plan to use this exchange, you can register. But if only to get these a couple of cents, I do not see the point ...
Sounds great, this platform includes modern technologies. hope many investors will join on this project. Raisex is enough to provide the right solution for traders.
What are modern technologies? Tell us what you know. I believe that investing in a crypto exchange is very promising. But I would like to know the details. And here I did not find the White paper.
Wow the original dev, thanks for working! i read your thread i really intrested to  join, you have really good concept.
Let's hope that the developer will not leave his project half way. After all, developing a project is one thing and organizing marketing is often more difficult and expensive!
Merit: 10
Wow the original dev, thanks for working! i read your thread i really intrested to  join, you have really good concept.
Those who say that now the exchanges are more than enough ... you just do not think what the influx of new users will be in the next few years. I think that all the exchanges will be in demand!
Immediately it becomes clear that Raisex is necessary for the crypto market.
The idea is that this platform will be very easy to use for absolutely all users.
Due to what they are going to simplify the functionality of the platform? Sometimes exchanges really look like an overloaded interface.
This is a great way to create a community like blockchain.com right now. But I think you should raise your bonus so that more people are motivated and involved.
I would like to airdrops coins new projects. I think that such promotions will attract many new users!
Activity: 252
RAISEX is one of the most exciting new projects, in my opinion. an excellent team, its structure was very well set up. also it has a unique plan that would see the true potential of decentralized technology such as blockchain being used for the betterment of humanity.
Well, or at least this is not a project of a dummy with some promises. In the worst case, this project will simply be "another crypto exchange"
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Of course, there are a lot of exchangers now, the competition is high, but this project is already functioning
Not unimportant fact that the project really works. These are not just regular promises to create a unique stock exchange, but a full-fledged finished product.
Pages:
Jump to: