Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 21. (Read 9689 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In order to avoid unnecessary and unnecessary suspicion and talk, you need to provide as much information as possible about the project. then people will not suspect and seek out any shortcomings.
Even as a good option, you can ask the Conmad to pass the verification or give links to their social networks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
In order to avoid unnecessary and unnecessary suspicion and talk, you need to provide as much information as possible about the project. then people will not suspect and seek out any shortcomings.
Yes thread just only first day as created. give it time guys. They'll finish. The first time that I saw on the forum?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Well said! I also think that extra precaution never hurts. However, this does not mean that scam should be considered all around)))
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Perhaps the one who sees scam in this project should give us real evidence to understand what is going on.
it’s just that there are so many crooks and fraudsters of all stripes in the crypto market that scam seems to people everywhere. But as they say it is better to be too attentive than inattentive.
Activity: 126
What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
Are they planning to introduce debit cards here too? Now many projects promise to issue their cards. But so far no one has any cards. I understand that there are certain problems with banking regulators.
Activity: 25
I was also registered, there were no questions, I do not know what the reason for such a serious accusation is, maybe we will see some evidence later, but I very much doubt)
What charges are you talking about? I did not find anything like this in this project that should have alerted. Normal crypto exchange.
Perhaps the one who sees scam in this project should give us real evidence to understand what is going on.
Activity: 210
I was also registered, there were no questions, I do not know what the reason for such a serious accusation is, maybe we will see some evidence later, but I very much doubt)
What charges are you talking about? I did not find anything like this in this project that should have alerted. Normal crypto exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
All you require to do is to follow up the Twitter profile, re-tweet this https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361 and register on Raisex website. Then comment on that Twitter post with the username you used for registration on Raisex website, and there you go to be allotted with 10000 (10k) Satoshi BTC to buy listed coins!
Does the action with twitter still work? I want to get 10,000 satoshi. It sounds tempting. Given that almost nothing needs to be done!
I know that Satoshi has a very small exchange rate, but still it is better than nothing Cheesy
Let's say that the reward is not very large. Well generous it can not be called exactly. Although for some it may be a real incentive to retweet and register on the site.
Activity: 38
All you require to do is to follow up the Twitter profile, re-tweet this https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361 and register on Raisex website. Then comment on that Twitter post with the username you used for registration on Raisex website, and there you go to be allotted with 10000 (10k) Satoshi BTC to buy listed coins!
Does the action with twitter still work? I want to get 10,000 satoshi. It sounds tempting. Given that almost nothing needs to be done!
I know that Satoshi has a very small exchange rate, but still it is better than nothing Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I also want to say that I would like to see all the social networks where the project is presented. Where's Discord? where's Reddit? Where's Facebook?
Activity: 24
I do not know what the charges in scam. At first glance, the usual crypto exchange. have registered. everything is working. Like a normal project. We need to develop further!
Activity: 56
You can lay out the roadmap of the RAISEX project and white paper. I would like to have the opportunity to get acquainted with these documents.
I think the team should implement it in the near future, because you need to fully understand how the exchange itself works
Activity: 42
You can lay out the roadmap of the RAISEX project and white paper. I would like to have the opportunity to get acquainted with these documents.
It is strange that there are no references to the white paper and the roadmap. I would advise to arrange the thread properly! The lack of information will be perceived by many as negative and suspicious.
Activity: 252
What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
What kind of cards are you talking about? What is a map like?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Crypto exchanges are clearly more than the market needs.
I, too, have such an opinion, but new exchanges continue and continue to appear on the market. Of course, they do not have the volumes that are on the top exchanges, but almost all of them have some users and some trades.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I understand that this is a crypto exchange? I hope the team has prepared some new unique options? Because without this, now the market can not get through. Crypto exchanges are clearly more than the market needs.

we answer without any problem. We have been accused, I do not know who, since he is hiding behind a nickname. We have listed more than 100 coins and many others waiting. We are growing with more than 60k users and I do not see many comments from users being scammed. If there is someone who has been cheated by raisers, you can contact our support to understand the problem. But we do not see such problems. In any case, our company is public and anyone can make an appointment and check our registration on the MFSA website (Malta financial services authority) here information https://raisex.io/cms/about-us.  We work hard every day and those who follow us know what we are talking about. The word scam must be followed by evidence. Where did raisys scam? Thank you, give us this. In any case around 1000 users have received the bonus of 10000 Satoshi and anyone can follow our tweet here https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361
Sorry but we do not have much time to respond to the forum, since we have about 90 coins still to be listed. Anyway all people can contact our team support in telegram to this username @raisexexchange

thanks

Raisex Team
Thank you for giving an official comment. I understand that it is impossible to believe in a word neither accusations nor defense positions, but the very fact that you don’t hide and answer speaks in your favor!
Pages:
Jump to: