Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 14. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
The community will support this project soon, this is just the beginning.
I see that the RAISEX  project has good marketing.
It is difficult to say what kind of support the project has. I think that it will be seen when it gains popularityafter some time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
but I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Before investing your money, you need to think carefully about whether it is worth it then whether there will be a benefit
Activity: 24
I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Now the cryptocurrency market has suffered a very strong decline, we will wait for growth and then we can invest
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
but I personally do not think that having a very large number of exchanges is really good. I think that this only distracts the attention of investors.
Moreover, I think that a large number of exchanges themselves lead to the fact that many investors place their funds on unreliable and non-secure exchanges, which often leads to their loss.
Activity: 224
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I got acquainted with the project and I understand that now it is best to wait with investments. Nevertheless I liked your project.
Activity: 89
But we see that big players are entering the market. More projects from the traditional business are introducing blockchain.
There is an opinion that today's market drawdown and, in general, the entire market drawdown throughout 2018 is related to the fact that very large players entered the crypto market in the form of venture funds and investment funds. They lower prices to most successfully place their assets.
I heard the opinion that major players do not care what the price will be when they enter the market. They will earn on investments with any price.
Activity: 84
Sign up giveaway 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE just doing simple task sign up their exchanger. it's a pretty much good but where is your team & communities who will promote your project???
I still do not see quality marketing in this project. But I agree with you that this is only the beginning. And I hope that this project will be successful soon.
Activity: 70
Activity: 111
The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.

I'm for development and improvement, but the most important of them all is the safety of our funds as traders. And with new exchanges, there are almost no guarantees they'll stand integrity test and the safety of user funds.
You can use decentralized exchanges, they are very safe and anonymous.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.
If you can choose from quality projects - this is good. If there is a lot of fraud in the market, this is bad.
But we see that big players are entering the market. More projects from the traditional business are introducing blockchain.
There is an opinion that today's market drawdown and, in general, the entire market drawdown throughout 2018 is related to the fact that very large players entered the crypto market in the form of venture funds and investment funds. They lower prices to most successfully place their assets.
This is exactly the manipulation. But I think that big players will soon enter the market too and raise prices up.
copper member
Activity: 6
hi admin, do you have a chat in the telegram or discord?

Yes telegram @raisexexchange
This is a very hard market. Only professionals can make a profit, but many people will suffer losses.
According to statistics for October 2018, every third trader closed the month at a loss. So even professionals suffer losses.
Every third this is very little. Professional traders in the market no more than 10%.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is a very hard market. Only professionals can make a profit, but many people will suffer losses.
According to statistics for October 2018, every third trader closed the month at a loss. So even professionals suffer losses.
Activity: 89
Why Sevices?
This is a project for traders, and it is discussed in the section for traders.  Smiley
All these divisions are very conditional. On the one hand, this topic is useful for traders, on the other hand, it can also be crypt into the discussion ... but where can it be transferred a lot.
But you need to place the threads in the right section to get interested users. Also, moderators can move or delete it.
Activity: 252
Activity: 84
I think that many participants are profitable this trend. Professional traders make money even in a falling market.
Of course, professional traders can earn in both the upward and the declining market. Unfortunately, the real pros are very few and many suffer losses in such situations.
Activity: 210
Why Sevices?
This is a project for traders, and it is discussed in the section for traders.  Smiley
All these divisions are very conditional. On the one hand, this topic is useful for traders, on the other hand, it can also be crypt into the discussion ... but where can it be transferred a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: