Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 17. (Read 9689 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Approximately out of 20 projects on the market one survives, it always has been, only the strongest will be on top
It’s not at all a fact that coins or projects from the top 20 will survive. This rating only shows capitalization but not technology. Therefore, it is not necessary that the project at the 250th place will be worse than at the 15th place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Time will put everything in its place, if the project can take a place in the market, it means he was able to distribute marketing
Marketing today is the main engine of the project. Without marketing, even the best idea will not be able to get financing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Now we see a bear market. and in such conditions it is very difficult to create a successful project, even with good marketing.
The bear market cannot last forever. Soon will come the turn and begin to rise. Everyone's talking about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
es, for example, the Binance exchange uses this method, and it has become the most successful on the market..
Practically all large stock exchanges practice their own token. This is very beneficial for both stock exchanges and customers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
Activity: 182
Working exchange is good. since I participated in several projects of crypto exchanges. it had to wait about a year for launch. And here you need to focus on marketing!
If the team is an experienced marketer, then everything should be without problems in the future.
Now we see a bear market. and in such conditions it is very difficult to create a successful project, even with good marketing.
If the project is of high quality, it will be successful in any market.
You are mistaken, I remember a lot of projects that were very high quality, but could not succeed because of the bear market.
Approximately out of 20 projects on the market one survives, it always has been, only the strongest will be on top
And you think this is the strongest project?
No one knows whether he is weak or strong, he works and that is the main thing, and no one knows how to go on advertising.
Time will put everything in its place, if the project can take a place in the market, it means he was able to distribute marketing
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Guys and who already got satoshi? post, it became interesting
Activity: 17
There are many exchanges, as well as projects. But there are not so many good and safe ones and an emphasis should be placed on this.
Now there are really a lot of exchangers, but those that are popular very little, there is time to join the ranks
Activity: 48
Working exchange is good. since I participated in several projects of crypto exchanges. it had to wait about a year for launch. And here you need to focus on marketing!
If the team is an experienced marketer, then everything should be without problems in the future.
You are mistaken, I remember a lot of projects that were very high quality, but could not succeed because of the bear market.
No one knows whether he is weak or strong, he works and that is the main thing, and no one knows how to go on advertising.
Activity: 89
Activity: 76
Activity: 84
How do you know that these projects were very high quality? Maybe it was just a scam?
Activity: 70
Activity: 111
Activity: 23
I have met several projects related to ecology, but I cannot say that there are many such projects ... of course there is competition, but there is little.

Did you mean marketing? I do not see the word ecology there))
Activity: 42
Activity: 252
I have met several projects related to ecology, but I cannot say that there are many such projects ... of course there is competition, but there is little.
Activity: 50
Activity: 210
Activity: 42
I hope that the team of this project can launch its own exchange. But now on the market a lot of competition in this area.
What does it mean to start? They already have a finished product - a valid crypto exchange RAISEX.
It is very good that the project already has a working product. Because many projects are launched only with an idea, and then they cannot implement it.
Pages:
Jump to: