Pages:
Author

Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup! - page 18. (Read 9689 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I hope that the team of this project can launch its own exchange. But now on the market a lot of competition in this area.
What does it mean to start? They already have a finished product - a valid crypto exchange RAISEX.
lol, people already register and exchange there, the product has been working for a long time Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
What does it mean to start? They already have a finished product - a valid crypto exchange RAISEX.
The stock exchange is working but there is practically no trading. Young stock exchange yet. here you need a very strong marketing to attract and projects and users!
Activity: 126
I hope that the team of this project can launch its own exchange. But now on the market a lot of competition in this area.
Activity: 64
There are many exchanges, as well as projects. But there are not so many good and safe ones and an emphasis should be placed on this.
In the exchanger, the most important thing is that the funds are paid, and of course the security of the wallet.
Activity: 42
There are many exchanges, as well as projects. But there are not so many good and safe ones and an emphasis should be placed on this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
There are many exchanges and in each their own "+" and "-". I hope that RAISEX will take from all only the strengths and break through to the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I am now wondering what about the listing on this exchange? Usually new exchanges hold different contests and competitions for the right to free listing.
Well, here's a very interesting question. How will it be possible to get to your exchange and how will the selection take place?
Activity: 89
It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
There are really about 1500 exchanges on the crypto market right now. but most of them are not popular.
Activity: 84
Very nice idea, this is most safe way to make deals clear. people, who own RAISEX tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit.
Would it be about a lower commission for transactions subject to payment by an internal token? This is a good idea. It is practiced by many exchanges!
es, for example, the Binance exchange uses this method, and it has become the most successful on the market..
Activity: 70
hi admin, do you have a chat in the telegram or discord?
I am now wondering what about the listing on this exchange? Usually new exchanges hold different contests and competitions for the right to free listing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Very nice idea, this is most safe way to make deals clear. people, who own RAISEX tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit.
Would it be about a lower commission for transactions subject to payment by an internal token? This is a good idea. It is practiced by many exchanges!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
On the other hand, it is probably still too early to say that the project does not provide any details. After all, it has just begun
Certainly too early to talk about prospects. We need to wait for the full use of the exchange: listing of a larger number of coins and the influx of users. then it will be possible to judge the prospects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
I don’t understand when the community is pushing developers to release a product. Will it be easier for someone if they release a raw and unfinished product on time? In other matters, this is not the case. There is already a working exchange here!
Activity: 252
It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
It seems to me that there are several hundred exchanges ... not more. It can not be that the number of exchanges is measured by the thousands ... this is absurd.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I could not say nothing about this project, because I need some time to see the work of developers team. It is one of the key factors of project success
Activity: 111
Your project is prompt and high quality in its development. and this idea seems to me to be a profitable option for investors. this will be a successful participation.
The competition is very big, like in all projects. But if the team has interesting ideas and goals, then everything is possible even in the midst of huge competition.
Pages:
Jump to: