Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Applecoin - Now on BTC38.com, Surpasses 5 Million Market Cap. - page 4. (Read 49846 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Still no coins in the wallet and no reply from BTC-8...... looks like the 3000 coins got lost in the transfer Sad

My tips above is for BTC-38. You sure you have problem with BTC-8?
Sorry to know you have this problem

They usually reply through web version helpdesk instead of email

Have you tried submitting question like followings?

You better provide date and withdrawal ID so they can try to find what the problem is. Or you can ask them to provide APC transaction ID

Good luck
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Still no coins in the wallet and no reply from BTC-8...... looks like the 3000 coins got lost in the transfer Sad
Thanks again, I have updated the wallet and that's all working fine. Having a little trouble finding the customer service button on the website (even with Google translate) but did manage to find an email so sent them a note.

I checked the withdraw request time and its not even been 24 hours yet so I hope it will process through. The address sent to is correct and shows in my wallet. I think everything has been done correctly just have to wait and see if it comes in.
You see "old checking point" msg because your wallet is 1.2 instead of 1.3. Try download 1.3 here: http://applecoin.org/cn?download=46   However I don't think V1.2 will affect transfer.

Usually withdrawal from BTC38 just take few minute to maybe half an hour for me. Make sure the withdrawal address is the same as what you generated. (in 2nd column from right hand side) If you still can not get APC in wallet you should send request by click "客服有问必答" (Customer service) then "提交新问题" (submit new ticket)
Cheers for the reply, my apple wallet is all synced (does have the warning about checkpoint being old) and I generated a new receive address when doing it. According to the btc-8 website in the "Withdraw Record" section it has been processed and done.

I will give it a day or so and see if they turn up.

Has anyone tried to send apple coins from their BTC-8 account back to their wallet on their local computer?

I have not had a problem using BTC-8 before to sell the apple coins for litecoins and then send them to cryptsy. They all turned up fine but I sent the applecoins back to my wallet on the computer I mined them a couple days ago and nothing shows in my wallet.....

Sound strange. I used to sell APC and buy BTC. No problem with BTC transfer. I think APC transfer should also be fine.

You sure the receiving address is correct? Better have a check. And make sure your wallet has no sync problem.
Has anyone tried to send apple coins from their BTC-8 account back to their wallet on their local computer?

I have not had a problem using BTC-8 before to sell the apple coins for litecoins and then send them to cryptsy. They all turned up fine but I sent the applecoins back to my wallet on the computer I mined them a couple days ago and nothing shows in my wallet.....

If you want a english exchange try coinedup.

Thanks but in fact we have emailed coinedup and cryptsy etc. long time ago. Seems they have own preferences.

Funny fact: based on today's APC rate: 1.1RMB, mined qty around 13m, APC market cap will be 2.36M USD which rank 24th in http://coinmarketcap.com/
It's just the rank before non-Chinese exchanges like Cryptsy accept APC!
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If you want a english exchange try coinedup.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
If you want to sell APC, the most efficient way will be trading at BTC-38.

You can follow this instruction. Just register QQ and login with QQ so you don't have to submit any document for verification.
http://applecoin.org/index.php?topic=500.0

Sell APC and buy BTC then withdraw BTC

By the way current APC price is around 1K APC = 0.2-0.3 BTC

Good luck! Cheesy

I know, but not long, there was a double deep with a subsequent buy .. the price is soon at 1000 ~ APC are a BTC, if not over it Wink

http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=apc
If you want to sell APC, the most efficient way will be trading at BTC-38.

You can follow this instruction. Just register QQ and login with QQ so you don't have to submit any document for verification.
http://applecoin.org/index.php?topic=500.0

Sell APC and buy BTC then withdraw BTC

By the way current APC price is around 1K APC = 0.2-0.3 BTC

Good luck! Cheesy
legendary
any coin will work out an apple, someday;)
legendary
I want to sell 1000 Applecoin for a BTC, anyone interest??

i know

BTC 1LjYMtZurPwUauEjH5Q7QY3BzJw1rMWEEu

Do you want to sell APC or MAC? This is APC thread. I saw your post in the MAC thread.

i know

no matter, I also 30K APC and 15K MAC as you want
Activity: 616
Merit: 526

Do you want to sell APC or MAC? This is APC thread. I saw your post in the MAC thread.
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
did apple co say anything to these guys?

Applecoin has nothing to do with Apple Inc. I don't think there are any copyright issues.
Activity: 23
did apple co say anything to these guys?
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
An applecoin a day, keep the government away.  Wink
I hope it can be added in non-Chinese exchanges soon. It's underrated altcoin.

Unlike many other altcoins want to get into Chinese exchanges, APC was already there in the very beginning. (Good name maybe) Now Chinese miner just hope it can be listed in foreign exchanges for more circulation.

The most updated price and pools can be found here:

http://applecoin.biz/
Pages:
Jump to: