Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Applecoin - Now on BTC38.com, Surpasses 5 Million Market Cap. - page 7. (Read 49868 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Highest price I saw on BTC38 was 1.8 Yuan, I sold most of mine between 1.6 and 1.8. Immediately, on the following day after listing it had already crashed to .3 Yuan each, and now it's sitting there.

well it needs an western exchange i don't want to learn an entire new language to buy some fucking coins.

Yeah same thing that always happens it stays hight for a few hours after it is listed and then smashed down to the ground. The coin only has it's name going for it anyway.

Use Chrome's translate feature, who the fuck do you think is going to learn Chinese just to exchange coins... I sure as shit won't waste my time.

The coin has virtually nothing going for it, which is why I was so confused at it's absurdly high price. I still think it's over valued by at least 300% but whatever, I've made my money already.

I think the high price lasted like a couple of days, but yeah i'm going to grab a little now. Like to hold a bit of everything. 

China has been bitch slapped anyway so i guess their exchanges will vanish in coming months. Applecoin needs to find new exchanges or kiss it's ass goodbye.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Highest price I saw on BTC38 was 1.8 Yuan, I sold most of mine between 1.6 and 1.8. Immediately, on the following day after listing it had already crashed to .3 Yuan each, and now it's sitting there.

well it needs an western exchange i don't want to learn an entire new language to buy some fucking coins.

Yeah same thing that always happens it stays hight for a few hours after it is listed and then smashed down to the ground. The coin only has it's name going for it anyway.

Use Chrome's translate feature, who the fuck do you think is going to learn Chinese just to exchange coins... I sure as shit won't waste my time.

The coin has virtually nothing going for it, which is why I was so confused at it's absurdly high price. I still think it's over valued by at least 300% but whatever, I've made my money already.
legendary

Yeah same thing that always happens it stays hight for a few hours after it is listed and then smashed down to the ground. The coin only has it's name going for it anyway. Would collect some for this cheap but not going to fuck about with those crap chinese sites you can't make head or tale of.
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
No, but im using the translation feature of Crome.

That will do the job. Atleast it did for me. Now, im almost out of coins unfortunately.
legendary
i dont know but much higher, can you understand their language? t
legendary
Really? What was the highestprice you saw that this coin was worth? Please Pm.

Mining this coin takes ages now..
legendary
yes it has crashed like everything in china, they have been ordered by their masters to stay poor:(
legendary
How do you know it has crashed? Did the value decreased a lot? I didn't kept records of the value of this coin.
legendary
Not sure, a few chinese people. Unfortunately I sold too many APC in the start of this, they're worth quite much now.

well it has crashed now i think, although i can't read that chinese mess whatever translator i use.  

Any western exchanges ever pick this up i would not mind getting a bit back now it's dropped??
legendary
Not sure, a few chinese people. Unfortunately I sold too many APC in the start of this, they're worth quite much now.
legendary
shame it never made a decent western exchange it could have survived a bit better.

i wonder who is buying all of these coins?
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
I'd just like to take a moment to stop and thank every single moronic Chinese "investor" that bought my APC at 1.7 each; learn what the fuck you're doing before investing in garbage. Thanks for the easy money!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Google chrome worked, and I was able to sell them for 0.007 ltc thanks for the suggestion!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
thanks once, i have managed to piece together a translation for it, and have attempted to fund my account with 4000 apc there, will let you know how it works out lol

Just make sure the words Buy and Sell are translated  Grin Have fun.
thanks once, i have managed to piece together a translation for it, and have attempted to fund my account with 4000 apc there, will let you know how it works out lol
Activity: 235
Activity: 182
Any idea how we can translate the btc-8 page? i have alot of apc id like to sell but cant read the page to trade

If the auto-translate feature in Google Chrome doesn't work, it wasn't good for me on this site, then try something like SYSTRANet (http://www.systranet.com/web)

Seems to get most of the content into English and keep the web page functional. Hope that helps.

If you get stuck with any APC then try me on a PM, i may be tempted.
Any idea how we can translate the btc-8 page? i have alot of apc id like to sell but cant read the page to trade
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
China treats investments differently, they and their society thinks in long term. Spending money now and waiting 5, 10 or 20 years for the coins values to skyrocket seems to be their method. IE they dont think like Americans where it must be instant gratification. They haven't had that luxury.

That was my understanding as well which is why I am so confused by their interest in Applecoin; because it has nothing unique or different about it, there are 0 indicators that it's going to be here for the long-haul. There is clearly absolutely no logic behind their investments in APC, but I won't complain because it's making me tons of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: