Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 2. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I apologize for being away for a short stint here recently.  A combination of being violently ill and real life took over for a moment, but I am back Smiley and feeling great.

I will be on irc and begin responding to my messages in the next few hours.

I am glad to see a spike in recent activity.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
honestly we need to tell it to the cryptoapples community!
If this is done by the cryptoapples dev he could be selling a lot of CRA to cryptoapples miner!
LOL  Grin

Huh what's laughing Huh
Sorry i'm french i don't speak english very well!! maybe misunderstand???
Activity: 374
If this is done by the cryptoapples dev he could be selling a lot of CRA to cryptoapples miner!
LOL  Grin
Activity: 3
i guess so, or the guy who was working on the src code did this without the devs. knowledge if it was more then 1 guy working on it, either way scumbag

So original CryptoApples dev really was a scamming scumbag.

Figures.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So original CryptoApples dev really was a scamming scumbag.

Figures.

i mined it solo with 350khash, and as i said im willing to work with you, Smiley or better say the OP guy/community
just let me know what to do where to send it or what the approach is/will be

i have the 3.x million and willing to work something out, i was just curious how long it will take you till you find out Smiley
let me know what we can do, obviously the original Cryptoapples dev. seems like has done this on purpose with the src code.

Explains the original cryptoapples dev having a complete meltdown when he missed the block after his third failed launch,

Where did you mine it from?

Activity: 374
we need to stop mining this coin
Look at the the block 7
http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/abe/block/ab8d0a0350a1fc17eeae445715f5c2415745c496d92e0f59cf41ab1c3b82aca6
3 500 000/8 648 640 CHE was created at this block
 and the "owner" of these coins is spliting them in many wallets
SO DON'T NEVER BUY ANY CHE UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED

Why is 7 the lucky number?
 Embarrassed
Activity: 335
i have the 3.x million and willing to work something out, i was just curious how long it will take you till you find out Smiley
let me know what we can do, obviously the original Cryptoapples dev. seems like has done this on purpose with the src code.

Explains the original cryptoapples dev having a complete meltdown when he missed the block after his third failed launch,

Where did you mine it from?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

RevolutionCoin added to altcoins database
Vivat, miners!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Thanks Eschmenk.
To be honest, jief78 was looking at essentially the same thing. I just didn't realize that. Roll Eyes

I started watching IRC, but when I've been watching, I haven't spotted any community leaders on at the same time. funkwerk101 popped in and out when I wasn't watching.
About the premine Genesis Block:
----------------------------------

- Echo found the Genesis block 60540 CHE during setting up his pool.
- He made this public within this thread at an early stage.
- After longer silence and heavy discussions on IRC, Echo agreed to share it with community.
- finally it was echos decision to whom he send the coins for escrow
- 16500 CHE have been sent to Lee
- 16500 CHE have been sent to me cRwxNfug7ZAoBn7tT6BAiEnwY3AsSvspyF
- 16500 +/- are still in Echo's wallet

Summary:

2500 (majsta bounty for wallet and coin design)
5000 (somewhere as explained in last post)
16500 (adversor)
16500 (leewilson)
16500 (echo)
--------------------
57000 total

the missing coins have been distributed by echo at the very beginning, part of it may be still in his possession, I don't know.

Since I'm tired of the discussion about these missing 5000 CHE, I have decided to add 5000 CHE out of my own pocket for giveaways/bounties. So total amount in my possession for giveaways and bounties is 21500 CHE.

Lee already started giveaways, please feel free to make proposals what to do with the premined coins. I want open discussion from now on, mainly on forum, not on IRC. On IRC not everyone can see if not logged in, you also miss something since you can't be logged in all the time. And finally it is not saved on IRC. On forum, everyone can follow and monitor.

Let me know what you guys think.

The Genesis block has been accounted for, but of course, that's tiny by comparison...
I don't know...
Maybe the Devs used them for the initial GiveAway? But 3500000 seems a bit a lot for it!
But are they (the devs) still alive here?
No, this coin was started without the devs because they had tried to fail the launch (again) possibly in an attempt to secretly pre-mine. Somebody copied the source code and just kept mining.

Fight back and Join the Revolution, its the moment you have been waiting for

Community Take Over  Wink

They deleted my posts from the original thread.

Now, PoolNetwork.. Can you reup the source please  Cool

yes im doing it now

The devs didn't realize that happened at first, so I don't think they would have even been around for the seventh block. When they finally launched their coin, it was a different chain.

There are community leaders who have taken over the coin, but they don't communicate very well (at least not here).
Activity: 253
I cannot ustand... block 7 means it happened in the very beginning...
How is it possible nobody could notice it??!
3500000 on 8648640 coins means a bit more than 40% of all coins in one transaction... looks incredible!
Activity: 71
I don´t know if this block was made by the original devs (greedy devs) and after the coin gonne to the "comunity" was some coins used for giveways, in the first days. Could be...

We need now see this coin for others flys...

in https://cryptorush.in i'm putting votes everyday to see if CHE goes up.

After Cryptsy, cryptorush is my favourite trade place...

Activity: 253
I don't know...
Maybe the Devs used them for the initial GiveAway? But 3500000 seems a bit a lot for it!
But are they (the devs) still alive here?
And obviously we need help to solve this problem
We don't know how these coins was created this is why we need help
i just created a small PHP for every one to check if any coin they received come from THESE 3.5M CHE
But i haven't any server to send it!
 We need someone to host it !!
sorry for my English i'm french
Pages:
Jump to: