Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 3. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
we need to stop mining this coin
Look at the the block 7
http://blockexplorer.revolutioncoin.org/abe/block/ab8d0a0350a1fc17eeae445715f5c2415745c496d92e0f59cf41ab1c3b82aca6
3 500 000/8 648 640 CHE was created at this block
 and the "owner" of these coins is spliting them in many wallets
SO DON'T NEVER BUY ANY CHE UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
One thing,

Since two days till now, i'm trying to mine with novahash pool, but with no luck. The last time i mine there was the only one...

Is dead?Huh what gonna happen with my favourite coin?Huh and with my 11300 CHE?  Grin

I'm not a programmer and i don't know nothing of that, but i know a very few of marketing, design and so on, and i could say that this coin have everything to have success; name, one idea, difference, etc...

Perhaps, and only perhaps, all our world and cryptocurrency belong to greedy people that see one door to fill their pockets. We need money to leave (and i could say what difficult is to get money right now in my country and with my age), but we have 2 main alternatives:
1- think in yourselve only and do what is needed to get the money
2- work togheter with one comunity or group, country, world, and so on, till all could get a good life, get a good friends, help the comunity, one thing i think that happen everytime in human kind, till 40-50 years ago, till the greedy people rules the world (and it's not only in economic fields - religion, politic, etc)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 71
Wallet not syncing and only seeing 5 mhs on the network... what happened? also, do we have any working nodes on this network? I got .5 BTC i am willing to throw at allcrypt.com for this coin, but we need to get people back on it and more people ready to support it.... what happned here guys?

Rizzman,

Did you change to the revolucionary wallet?Huh? Or are you still with old one???

I'm still mining (not all time Sad ) and i receive the mining in my wallet... The only problem i see is the long time that stay in immature.
Activity: 14
 i guess  few people to build wallet.just so.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wallet not syncing and only seeing 5 mhs on the network... what happened? also, do we have any working nodes on this network? I got .5 BTC i am willing to throw at allcrypt.com for this coin, but we need to get people back on it and more people ready to support it.... what happned here guys?
Activity: 196
Has anyone been working to get it on to an exchange? Allcrypt.com perhaps? if so send me over the link and Ill throw some BTC at it
Activity: 224
Is this coin officially dead now ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Guys, what happened? Where are all?

Still here.

Look like interest died down. I don't understand why, though. It's a great coin.
Activity: 9
Guys, what happened? Where are all?
Activity: 140

In case anyone really cares what coin I was talking about on Reddit, it was Flappycoin. I couldn't be sure I remembered which coin it was when I was talking on Reddit and I didn't want to make a false accusation, so I never identified the coin. For this comment, I had to come back here and look for comments I recognized to make sure I identified the coin correctly. I did say on Reddit that I wasn't talking about Crypto Apples, though, so no one had any reason to think I was talking about anything related to this coin.

The announcement for the first Flappycoin was dated Feb 10. The second Flappycoin announced and launched on Feb 14 before the first one was ready to launch. (There might have been other launch announcements made elsewhere, but I didn't see anything that disputed which one announced first.) Naturally, the devs for the first were pissed. Most people didn't seem to care, though. From the second Flappycoin thread after the dev complained:
Who early who win Grin

First to market is always a HUGE advantage.

If the no-premine is true (although I don't think I can see any blocks before 480 on the pool - correct me if I'm wrong), and it was just "launched", unless certain people were in the know, it was a "first come first served" release.

Either way, let the battle for domination commence!!!!

150MH/S and growing....

And no, it wasn't a matter of a launch failing. The one that pre-announced didn't try to launch before the other one was already going. IIRC, people talked in the flappycoin threads about similar things happening to other coins, but I'm not going to bother searching just to prove what I read a month ago.

Anyway, I don't know why anything I said on Reddit about Flappycoin (even if it were wrong) would be a concern to anyone who was involved in this coin. So please explain why this got dug up for discussion here.
Activity: 112
OneCrypto Ltd.

New crypto related site launching this month! We will have everything from a shop to guides, news and much more. Our members forum is intended to create a strong community around the site. We are UK based but ship worldwide. Original step by step guides to explain everything you need to know to get you into the crypto game!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514604.new#new

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/onecrypto
Facebook: facebook.com/onecrypto

Want to know more? E-mail us at [email protected], we will have a customer phone number available once the site is live.

The OneCrypto Team.

How did you send the bottom part to me? That's the first I've seen it.

What was the point of quoting the stuff from Reddit? I don't really mind much, but I would like to know why you did it. If you were trying to communicate something by doing that, what was it? How much are you following me around? If you are doing it too much, it's a bit creepy.
i hope someone will answer you but i havent time now to read your post entirely
By "majority" leewilson must have meant the majority of some sort of cabal. He can't have meant the community at a whole because he never asked the community members their opinions. We never had a vote or a survey. (I would know if we did!) Given that he can't read minds, leewilson can't know what the majority of the community thought. By "majority" then, he must have meant the majority of some different group. The only possibility that makes any sense would be some sort of leadership committee or cabal. Apparently this cabal had a shake up and some members left.
this is not the truth comunity HAD VOTE PUBLICLY on the IRC chanel
I know i'm a newbee and don't have any trust !!! i hope someone have the log

No need for understatement jief78! eschmenk is more newbie than you are. He registered his account Feb 17th. The intention of this account seems to be obvious now.

Everyone remembers a guy launched a coin posting in big red letters all the time and f...ked the community and pool owners with 3 failed launches because he could not get his premine? Anyway, don't feed the trolls and I'm doing it by myself... lol
I'm not sure what the accusation is, but if you are trying to connect me with someone who launched a coin or even tried to launch a coin, you are wrong. As you can see from something Lee Wilson copied from reddit, I first learned about this coin when someone replied to a comment I made there on /r/Dogecoin. I became interested in this coin thanks to that reply and mined some CHE on in the longbeard pool.

I didn't know that there was a vote on IRC and don't think I even knew that this coin had an IRC channel. As far as I knew, all announcements were made here.
Hi everyone, I kept silent on forum while working in the background, but see a lot of comments and question here, so I will try to answer most of them to clarify current situation.
Thanks for answering the questions I asked earlier. I'm sorry it took so long to reply. Things came up and I haven't even been back here since then.

I would like to thank eschemenk for raising these questions, it appears that the coin has a lot more followers than participants on IRC channels, where most of the discussions took place. That would probably has to change, or at least participants of IRC channel should keep updating the thread with current discussions and decisions more often.
Yes, I think that is important. I don't use IRC. I've been impressed with the recent comments I've seen here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i love mining che! i have faith ppl with come and join the revolution!
Activity: 7
WTS 86 CHE for DOGE, LTC, BTC.

Send your offer.
diff going up miners are joining !!!
wow i love the low diff!! lets keep mining this baby!
Activity: 112
Yeah I was 'mining' this coin at the beginning of crypto apples, mined some crapples for a week. Don't have a clue what they are now tho? revolution coins? Its all a mystery with this coin lol.

Actually just to add to that, will my wallet.dat file from the crapples qt work in this new CHE wallet then?

Thanks

Welcome back, hope you like the progress so far   Smiley

As long as you had the revised crapples wallet, just download the new wallet from the revolution website in the OP, run it and then paste in the crapples wallet.dat

If you have the original crypto wallet it wont work.

Thanks for getting back to me, yes the progress you have made so far looks good, let hope it stays that way and the future will be bright! yes i have the revised crapples wallet so should be a problem.

Again thanks for your help.
Pages:
Jump to: