Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 4. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Actually the only possibility to get more miners I can see is to get RevolutionCoin into bigger exchange with API and some higher trade volume.
Then Nova can finish block explorer with API and I will add it to my revenue/marketcap site altcoinstas.com.

Then we also can ask coinwarz.com and coinmarketcap.com to add it.

Priority no.1 is to get it to an exchange with API. Possibilities I see:

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

Did someone contacted these exchanges already?

+1

I have been chasing poloniex for a week or so, best bet is everybody drops an email to him.
Contact email is under the support page.

Have contacted all 3 now. Let's see.

Actually the only possibility to get more miners I can see is to get RevolutionCoin into bigger exchange with API and some higher trade volume.
Then Nova can finish block explorer with API and I will add it to my revenue/marketcap site altcoinstas.com.

Priority no.1

My thoughts exactly as well.  But we also need to consider what coinwarz and coinmarketcap accept and need:

Coinwarz:  
"We currently support exchange data from BTC-e, Crypsty, CoinEx, Coins-E, Bter, Vircurex, CoinMarket.io, Crypto-Trade.com, CoinedUp, and mcxNow." They actually use poloniex even though it is not listed by the operator.

CoinMarketCap:  
1. Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
2. Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).
3. Volume

I think it is best to try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
With that taken into account and the current state of some exchanges going up and down, and also the belief that it will be easier to get on a smaller exchange that lists smaller altcoins first, then I believe the best markets to choose from are:

1. CoinedUp
2. Poloniex (2nd place due to the recent theft, but I do like the fact that when they list a coin it is usually listed as mintpal's internal weekly pick)

CoinedUp Reddit. Please up vote and comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zwqge/please_add_revolutioncoin_che/
I, also, emailed them (contact at coinedup.com) on March 1st and have not received any type of response.

Poloniex thread post. Please +1 and comment:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5591752
Also, Funkwerk if you could post the email you have been using to contact "busoni" (owner's bct name) I will add it here as well.

+1
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
sorry , but how can i transfer from old CRA (crapples) to CHE?
(probably asked/answered before, sorry)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

+1

I have been chasing poloniex for a week or so, best bet is everybody drops an email to him.

Here's hoping. Would be great to see RevolutionCoin on a bigger exchange.
Activity: 434

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

+1

Priority no.1

My thoughts exactly as well.  But we also need to consider what coinwarz and coinmarketcap accept and need:

Coinwarz:  
"We currently support exchange data from BTC-e, Crypsty, CoinEx, Coins-E, Bter, Vircurex, CoinMarket.io, Crypto-Trade.com, CoinedUp, and mcxNow." They actually use poloniex even though it is not listed by the operator.

CoinMarketCap:  
1. Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
2. Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).
3. Volume

I think it is best to try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
With that taken into account and the current state of some exchanges going up and down, and also the belief that it will be easier to get on a smaller exchange that lists smaller altcoins first, then I believe the best markets to choose from are:

1. CoinedUp
2. Poloniex (2nd place due to the recent theft, but I do like the fact that when they list a coin it is usually listed as mintpal's internal weekly pick)

CoinedUp Reddit. Please up vote and comment:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zwqge/please_add_revolutioncoin_che/
I, also, emailed them (contact at coinedup.com) on March 1st and have not received any type of response.

Poloniex thread post. Please +1 and comment:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5591752
Also, Funkwerk if you could post the email you have been using to contact "busoni" (owner's bct name) I will add it here as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

+1

Activity: 335

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

+1

Then Nova can finish block explorer with API and I will add it to my revenue/marketcap site altcoinstats.com.

atomic-trade.com
poloniex.com
allcoin.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hi everyone one.
Please be aware we'll close our pool che.coins4everyone.com if there isn't a significant hashrate.
Regards,
omg net hash only 32GH/s  Difficulty    0.89068743
Est Next Difficulty    0.9085428 Shocked

is fun to mining at low diff, but we still need the miner rush!
Activity: 25
omg net hash only 32GH/s  Difficulty    0.89068743
Est Next Difficulty    0.9085428 Shocked
what is going on with the people, this being a great coin not getting the attention it needs i already got 9 friends into it hopefully we get a break.
Gaelcoin seems to have been mining well before the announcement.

What other coins failed or had a greedy dev today?

MustacheCoin failed hard.
WeCoin is a horrormovie. Dev scams miners - and gets away with it.

Thanks for the update.  Sounds about par for the course in the altcoin world these days.
Maybe we should start putting a list together and get it on the OP here?
Activity: 70

MustacheCoin failed hard.
WeCoin is a horrormovie. Dev scams miners - and gets away with it.

Activity: 84
I'm a little concerned with the low hashrate... isn't there a risk of the 51% attack?

Hash is distributed between pools, which is good. Someone would need to through over 25MH/s at the coin to try to initiate a 51% attack. It's not much considering how cheap rigs are to rent. This coin needs a good promotion to get more attention and miners.
Activity: 27
I'm a little concerned with the low hashrate... isn't there a risk of the 51% attack?
Activity: 335
Yeah I was 'mining' this coin at the beginning of crypto apples, mined some crapples for a week. Don't have a clue what they are now tho? revolution coins? Its all a mystery with this coin lol.

Actually just to add to that, will my wallet.dat file from the crapples qt work in this new CHE wallet then?

Thanks

Welcome back, hope you like the progress so far   Smiley

As long as you had the revised crapples wallet, just download the new wallet from the revolution website in the OP, run it and then paste in the crapples wallet.dat

If you have the original crypto wallet it wont work.

Yeah I was 'mining' this coin at the beginning of crypto apples, mined some crapples for a week. Don't have a clue what they are now tho? revolution coins? Its all a mystery with this coin lol.

Actually just to add to that, will my wallet.dat file from the crapples qt work in this new CHE wallet then?

Thanks
gots to enjoy the low diff mining away this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: