Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now! - page 6. (Read 48411 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
32CHE (2 blocks) for 24 hours mining linked in the OP has ~37/50 still available.
Many are losing out not taking advantage of this one.

ha
I mined for days when this first took place ...

I remember, you got a wallet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
32CHE (2 blocks) for 24 hours mining linked in the OP has ~37/50 still available.

ha
I mined for days when this first took place ...
Activity: 434
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Mining away at this.

Good to see you here, Nullu.

Remember you from the good old Klondikecoin times.
Still holding all KDCs I mined, hope they will catch up again.

Yep, still holding those KDCs. Has the community behind that coin. It will take time, but it will grow naturally, rather than be pumped.

Have that feeling about RevolutionCoin. Put my money where my mouth is on this one and spent about 0.2 BTC on leased mining.

That is a good investment. RevolutionCoin is still young, easy to mine and is handled by the community. After all these failed launched in the last days, people recognizing most of the developers are incompetent and/or greedy and will only bring harm to a coin. RevolutionCoin has a growing community, no developers, three community members holding the premined genesis block for bounties and giveaways only. I also have a very good feeling about RevolutionCoin, it is naturally growing and worth to hold a big stack.

I was able to lease enough to mine 1k RevolutionCoins, which I feel is nice stake.

All these scam pump and dumps lately, it's just a mess. I want to hold something more stable.

I also think it would be a great idea if the premined coins were offered to those scammed or ripped off by IPOs. A small token gesture to show them that RevolutionCoin isn't like other coins.

I think perhaps the politician ideology of the coin may send some mixed messages, but if that ever comes an issue it could easily be re-branded.

RevolutionCoin is/has no politician ideology, it is just about revolution. Revolution in this case means changing the status quo of all the scam actually happen in crypto world.

Using part of the premined coins of RevolutionCoin to support victims of greedy devs is a good idea I think, it would spread the word wide. How do other community members think about it and how could this be realized?

Well, we could have community votes/polls on what scamcoin investor group deserves some RevolutionCoins, and then we can look at some distribution methods.

I'm not personally a fan of rewarding people who lose their own BTC, however giving them a small amount would be ok. I wouldn't be happy with large amounts given away. After all they may very well just dump them for BTC.
Activity: 112
Mining away at this.

Yep, still holding those KDCs. Has the community behind that coin. It will take time, but it will grow naturally, rather than be pumped.

Have that feeling about RevolutionCoin. Put my money where my mouth is on this one and spent about 0.2 BTC on leased mining.

That is a good investment. RevolutionCoin is still young, easy to mine and is handled by the community. After all these failed launched in the last days, people recognizing most of the developers are incompetent and/or greedy and will only bring harm to a coin. RevolutionCoin has a growing community, no developers, three community members holding the premined genesis block for bounties and giveaways only. I also have a very good feeling about RevolutionCoin, it is naturally growing and worth to hold a big stack.

I was able to lease enough to mine 1k RevolutionCoins, which I feel is nice stake.

All these scam pump and dumps lately, it's just a mess. I want to hold something more stable.

I also think it would be a great idea if the premined coins were offered to those scammed or ripped off by IPOs. A small token gesture to show them that RevolutionCoin isn't like other coins.

I think perhaps the politician ideology of the coin may send some mixed messages, but if that ever comes an issue it could easily be re-branded.

RevolutionCoin is/has no politician ideology, it is just about revolution. Revolution in this case means changing the status quo of all the scam actually happen in crypto world.

Using part of the premined coins of RevolutionCoin to support victims of greedy devs is a good idea I think, it would spread the word wide. How do other community members think about it and how could this be realized?

Mining away at this.

Mining away at this.

Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
CHE is doing good, damn man Buy 0.0001250 and sell min. 0.0001400
I like new "No Dev" sign.  Grin
ty adversor

Devs, we are watching you.
+1
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

love this coin Smiley
Mining away at this.

Novahash Pools

RevolutionCoin Pool

http://che.novahash.org

PPLNS, 1%

Join the Revolution!!

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 335

Done,

It's great on mintpal when someone else votes on Revolutioncoin and it counts up just before you hit vote!

Happened to me a few times now!  Cheesy

Novahash Pools
I like new "No Dev" sign.  Grin
ty adversor

Devs, we are watching you.
Pages:
Jump to: