Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 11. (Read 193762 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Not sure you can call it a dump with such a low volume. There's simply no buy support at all, so the price naturally falls. But this is far from being the only coin in this case. Even coins with active dev's like KEY are dumped to oblivion and have no buy support.
Each new month is worse than the previous one since july.
It's probably to all the BTC recent volatility, where the whales are now playing.

halcyon's dev not posting for 1 week doesn't help thought.

Yes it is the problem. Only maybe 5% of coins last for more than a month lately (2 weeks?) because the market wants "new new new" then fud about "why new coin?" in new coin threads  Cheesy

HAL investors were waiting on MintPal for big push in HAL price, they PM me on Twitter. Mintpal dies and they lose interest in HAL, this is the real reason for the price drop, not a forum thread.

I paid for the payment gateway in HAL and while the price has dropped the programmer has been slower to respond  Roll Eyes  it is the backbone for the Store but only 2 people have expressed any real interest in the store Sad

HAL anon works well and I pay for the servers. Paying rewards with increased POS payment for masternode is not something the coin core likes any and it is 4 weeks of work for me so far and nobody has even PM me any more about running masternodes. The question is what to do now?

Store will be released when gateway is finished, we will see the interest.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Dev is still here! Anon code works well but the variable POS payment for masternode is not working without too many bugs. I am unsure if it can be resolved right now.

The store with 4 or 5 products is under development, a 3rd Party Programmer is working on the payment gateway and he is taking some extra time, as usual when prices drop in coins Sad

Great job sir.
Activity: 126
Dev is still here! Anon code works well but the variable POS payment for masternode is not working without too many bugs. I am unsure if it can be resolved right now.

The store with 4 or 5 products is under development, a 3rd Party Programmer is working on the payment gateway and he is taking some extra time, as usual when prices drop in coins Sad

BUY. BUY. SELL. SELL. BUY. BUY. GOODBYE.  Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Came))) where Dev was gone?)))
What farther we will do?
Up to the end dev the honest person thought that.
Can it is busy? or all?
Activity: 56
It's apparent now the dev has fucked up. Maybe it's time to find another one who is experienced and responsible? I can ask around.

good  idea  Smiley 
Activity: 56
they will buy on low price and pump when most of us will be sold out. easy  Cool
Activity: 193
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Activity: 168
Nov 1st or bust?  Huh Undecided Angry
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Sell or not to Sell - this is the question?
legendary
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
I wish I could buy now.  Nowhere to go but up?  Almost anyway.

Not really no, if the dev really disappeared, market cap can go all the way down to 1500$ instead of the current 13000$, so it still can go a lot lower.
It's been 9 days since last dev's post, so it's legitimate to be afraid of it being another scam, even if it may not be one (hope so). Dev already delivered some features, so it's not like vault or another pure copy/pasta coin.
You can gamble if you want and buy some more. Me, I'm starting to think that i'm also gonna baghold this one.
I wish I could buy now.  Nowhere to go but up?  Almost anyway.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Go away angry people. Community, come help on HAL!! The others who were helping are busy now, more hands are good.

HAL can fly!

WTF hhehehe
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
What the HAL happened?

Freefall. The dev disappeared. I warned you all about him 2 weeks ago.

Common problem of coins with only one DEV, same happens with Aerocoin.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
What the HAL happened?

Freefall. The dev disappeared. I warned you all about him 2 weeks ago.
What the HAL happened?
Pages:
Jump to: