Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 12. (Read 193762 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
huh, i lost a lot on hal  Smiley but i think that there is a good chance that some group buy at low and will pump. I hope
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Not sure you can call it a dump with such a low volume. There's simply no buy support at all, so the price naturally falls. But this is far from being the only coin in this case. Even coins with active dev's like KEY are dumped to oblivion and have no buy support.
Each new month is worse than the previous one since july.
It's probably to all the BTC recent volatility, where the whales are now playing.

halcyon's dev not posting for 1 week doesn't help thought.

I hope he'll show up in next few days
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Not sure you can call it a dump with such a low volume. There's simply no buy support at all, so the price naturally falls. But this is far from being the only coin in this case. Even coins with active dev's like KEY are dumped to oblivion and have no buy support.
Each new month is worse than the previous one since july.
It's probably to all the BTC recent volatility, where the whales are now playing.

halcyon's dev not posting for 1 week doesn't help thought.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Hoping this coin has a comeback planned.........

Maybe it will look like GB ( costed 300 sat when dev say hi, boom to 1200 sat Smiley ) Maybe this is the same dev.

I'd rather say HAL and UTIL devs are the this same. Look who hype HAL (Prometheus, Fontas), now they are on UTIL.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Maybe it will look like GB ( costed 300 sat when dev say hi, boom to 1200 sat Smiley ) Maybe this is the same dev.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
if dev does not update tomorrow something is wrong.

He must be buying some cheap coins. When he gets enough, "Hola, amigos!", blah-blah-blah, here is your store, you can buy the coins back from me now. Profit.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
if dev does not update tomorrow something is wrong.
legendary
Activity: 854

Me too. I have a big bag  Undecided
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!
Working hard, Planning to deliver store this week. the Anon is fully functional currently but the varied staking rewards for masternode runners is being debugged still.

Sorry for confusion and I'll update the roadmap if the time is wrong, it's a lot of work for all this.

Thanks

Activity: 767
Never back down !!!
I moderate the forum because of FUD scam, but nothing is deleted for last couple weeks.

Mintpal is bad and not good for Halcyon, but the store is still underway unless community really thinks its "bullshit"   Sad

I will still make it anyway Smiley

Go away angry people. Community, come help on HAL!! The others who were helping are busy now, more hands are good.

HAL can fly!

Keep cool guys.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Price will be in such stagnation, untill the dev does not appear. I think it would be better, if he just showed up and say "fuck you all I'm leaving". Embarrassed

There will be no stagnation...if dev won't show up price will fall much lower.

It's already in the area of half dead coins by market cap of $20K. The dev is an arrogant bastard who doesn't give a shit about the community.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Slightly concerning but its only a week, you guys have plenty of other coins to mess with whilst we wait for him

It's not about waiting. I can wait longer than week, but, If he said: "Planning to deliver store this week", he could just step in and say anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Slightly concerning but its only a week, you guys have plenty of other coins to mess with whilst we wait for him
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Price will be in such stagnation, untill the dev does not appear. I think it would be better, if he just showed up and say "fuck you all I'm leaving". Embarrassed

There will be no stagnation...if dev won't show up price will fall much lower.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Name:   halcyondev
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   August 16, 2014, 04:14:30 AM
Last Active:   October 14, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

So developer is not active since last week.
It's not good sign. developer you must be active here.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

Name:   halcyondev
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   August 16, 2014, 04:14:30 AM
Last Active:   October 14, 2014, 09:18:07 PM
Activity: 490
BTW dev, instead of keeping silence, take a look at the Greenbacks' thread. It was dumped heavily this week down to 160 sat. (about 1/3rd of ICO price). Their dev showed up, answered questions, announced a new feature and the price is back to normal today hitting 800 sat. Wasn't it easy, huh?

and some1 made nice money.

I think dev  Smiley

Maybe here is the same situation, dev acumuliting coins and public some news soon.
Pages:
Jump to: