Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 15. (Read 193764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
It's nice to read, that you support HAL, but you must be more activ with HAL on twitter.

Waiting for the Dev releases, and then we'll spread the word  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
It's nice to read, that you support HAL, but you must be more activ with HAL on twitter.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
You know your on a winner when one of the highlights in the op title post is "website". Groundbreaking stuff.

Roll Eyes

A coin that has a market place utilizing the coin itself in exchange for real world products and services is already a step up from many other coins. I happen to be an avid user of Nootropics so I will be buying the coin purely for that.

+1. Nobody yet sees the advantages of this coin but when the Nootropics Store launches, people will start realising that HAL worths much much more than now. Plus the anon system with peersend rewards...

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You know your on a winner when one of the highlights in the op title post is "website". Groundbreaking stuff.

Roll Eyes

A coin that has a market place utilizing the coin itself in exchange for real world products and services is already a step up from many other coins. I happen to be an avid user of Nootropics so I will be buying the coin purely for that.
Activity: 294

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Working hard, Planning to deliver store this week. the Anon is fully functional currently but the varied staking rewards for masternode runners is being debugged still.

Sorry for confusion and I'll update the roadmap if the time is wrong, it's a lot of work for all this.

Thanks

Good to hear. I really respect what you are doing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Working hard, Planning to deliver store this week. the Anon is fully functional currently but the varied staking rewards for masternode runners is being debugged still.

Sorry for confusion and I'll update the roadmap if the time is wrong, it's a lot of work for all this.

Thanks

Thanks for the update
legendary
Peaky Blinder

Thanks

Thanks for update. We are here and support. The price is just great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thanks
Any ETA on the store?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Bottom reached. Thanks FUDsters for cheap HAL.
Inside info is price will fly over 10k again this week.
I was thinking about buying back in , just does not seem like a good move. too many baggers, no pod, and no news.

Look like smart investors accumulate all the time. They put buy orders and patiently wait.
Activity: 147
Bottom reached. Thanks FUDsters for cheap HAL.
Inside info is price will fly over 10k again this week.
I was thinking about buying back in , just does not seem like a good move. too many baggers, no pod, and no news.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Keep up the good work dev. I can't wait for the store Smiley

Yeap! Ignore FUDers. Real members of community are here and support you all the time. Keep focus on your work.
Keep up the good work dev. I can't wait for the store Smiley
Activity: 126
I moderate the forum because of FUD scam, but nothing is deleted for last couple weeks.

Mintpal is bad and not good for Halcyon, but the store is still underway unless community really thinks its "bullshit"   Sad

I will still make it anyway Smiley

Go away angry people. Community, come help on HAL!! The others who were helping are busy now, more hands are good.

HAL can fly!

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
#barabbas
l hate moderated threads but 80%of all are ..
for me that is not problem if he delete post l do it again..
someone will see mu point..like you did
legendary
Activity: 1162
l cannot understand this coin.. Huh
i'm afraid have same future as supercoin.
lot of bagholders on wait..and wait...
dev is active but i have strange feeling something isn't right.. Sad

first delays..price drop..fud...no activity on thread.. Huh

there is not much interest for this project and nobody doing anything.. Angry

DEV what do you think about POD? Roll Eyes

And you are asking these questions on a self-moderated forum? wow...

There's only one REAL reason to have a self-moderated forum, only one. And everyone knows what that reason is.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
l cannot understand this coin.. Huh
i'm afraid have same future as supercoin.
lot of bagholders on wait..and wait...
dev is active but i have strange feeling something isn't right.. Sad

first delays..price drop..fud...no activity on thread.. Huh

there is not much interest for this project and nobody doing anything.. Angry

DEV what do you think about POD? Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any ETA on nootropics store ?
I need it for my TDA.
Pages:
Jump to: