Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 14. (Read 193764 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I would like to know more about nootropic store,

What products will be sold on it ?
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Okay, the dev promised his nootropics store launch this week. It's Friday now, no store, no news. The price is falling like a rock and I don't see any whales trying to buy this thing. 1 BTC down to 1200 sat. on the buy side is a joke. Wazzup, dev? Show the folks some screenshots at least.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Dev it would be good if you were to updated OP. I mean info about mintpalv2.

The whole alt community relying on mintpal v2 was a mistake. That alex green really should have been called out a-lot sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Dev it would be good if you were to updated OP. I mean info about mintpalv2.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

For your information, and you can check my history on BCT and/or twitter , I have been a big supporter of HAL right from the start. And, I'm all for the nootropics store because i'm a fan of the stuff anyway. I only pointed out, that half the people on here aren't like me, and whilst I'm in the top 10 rich list for HAL, I don't consider myself a bag holder cause i'll be buying up stuff from the store as soon as it goes live. Meanwhile, I'm guessing most people on here just saw the rise and then fall, and now are desperately trying to get out.

Just to hit things home though, HAL is a fantastic coin, I absolutely love the concept, and the tenacity of the lone developer.
Like CANN, HAL will hibernate for a while, and it might even find lower lows, but that should be an opportunity for you all to buy it cheaper, and lower your average entry. That way, if you were playing the sore loser bag holding day trader game, you can exit earlier.  It is imminently going back up though !

Agree! I'm very confident about the Dev and his ideas. Of course things could go faster if he hired more devs to work. But anyway he's doing a great job and when the aims are reached, all those impatient weak hands will kick themselves hard.  Smiley
legendary
Peaky Blinder

For your information, and you can check my history on BCT and/or twitter , I have been a big supporter of HAL right from the start. And, I'm all for the nootropics store because i'm a fan of the stuff anyway. I only pointed out, that half the people on here aren't like me, and whilst I'm in the top 10 rich list for HAL, I don't consider myself a bag holder cause i'll be buying up stuff from the store as soon as it goes live. Meanwhile, I'm guessing most people on here just saw the rise and then fall, and now are desperately trying to get out.

Just to hit things home though, HAL is a fantastic coin, I absolutely love the concept, and the tenacity of the lone developer.
Like CANN, HAL will hibernate for a while, and it might even find lower lows, but that should be an opportunity for you all to buy it cheaper, and lower your average entry. That way, if you were playing the sore loser bag holding day trader game, you can exit earlier.  It is imminently going back up though !

+1  That's what I was talking about. Buy now, if it got lower - buy more.

legendary
People always try to make you panic sell. I feel bad for whoever falls for this kind of manipulation. Do not sell your coins cheap to the FUDer. He or she will ruin your investment and literally run away with your profit once the dev delivers the store and masternodes. Market will turn around. But hey, nice FUD attempt.
no panic
there is no buy support Huh

it is too late Sad

Yeah-yeah, we know... Thanks for a tip, you may be free for now Undecided
legendary
People always try to make you panic sell. I feel bad for whoever falls for this kind of manipulation. Do not sell your coins cheap to the FUDer. He or she will ruin your investment and literally run away with your profit once the dev delivers the store and masternodes. Market will turn around. But hey, nice FUD attempt.
no panic
there is no buy support Huh

it is too late Sad
legendary
legendary
legendary
Peaky Blinder

FUD? One week passed and zero progress. Talk is cheap. Exchange rate dropping every day.

Calm down man. If you sell now, you'll regret it later. Dev still works like he's planned, nothing has changed. Most of investors were waiting for mintpal V2, but they fucked up. Now we need patience.

FUD? One week passed and zero progress. Talk is cheap. Exchange rate dropping every day.
legendary
I sense bag holders
Pages:
Jump to: