Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 18. (Read 193764 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wtf price?

waiting for news!!!!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Halcyon Dev: You've been doing a great job all along. Please complete your work and release the store and new wallet features. If you follow your stated goals and come through, Hal will go up in value. Don't lose heart now. 
+1
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I think halcyondev gave up.
Anyone knows if he dumped his coins?
Activity: 246
I think halcyondev gave up.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I bought at 26k and now is 10k (60% loss) Angry.

yes me too. What to do? Dump this coin or wait for some miracle.

Seems like everyone is dumping now.

Or purchase more at the lower price hedging your investment.
Activity: 462
Halcyon Dev: You've been doing a great job all along. Please complete your work and release the store and new wallet features. If you follow your stated goals and come through, Hal will go up in value. Don't lose heart now. 

+1

I be hodlin'.
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Activity: 784
I heard he's made a breakthrough, waiting on him to confirm this
Heard from who?
Activity: 8
I heard he's made a breakthrough, waiting on him to confirm this
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Dev do you still live ?
I'm actually a web developer, pm me if you need help with the store. This is too much for you alone
Activity: 392
I am a bag holder. But i'm not waiting for the price to rise. I just want to spend my HAL on buying nootropics..
Activity: 161
^^ Yes it is very true, dev we need the store launch, we cannot afford the price to go any lower if not ppl will lose all faith and the coin will be done. Launch the store and promote heavily, it will restore the coin back. Come on dev this is vital everything you've worked on for this coin will be decided.
Activity: 101
Legendary
Everything depends on dev. Now is a critical moment. If you do nothing visible for community, the coin will fall.
Activity: 76

MP launch did not help HAL as I wished for  Undecided 

I am continuing work on the increased stake rewards for anon masternode holders but It is much more complicated than I expected in testing. To get the blockchain to accept the varied staking rewards is quite a task.

The Nootropic store reseller discussions are ongoing and I am curious - many of these sellers require initial deposit. How many of the community would be interested in using HAL to purchase Nootropics?

Dev you seem to be an honest guy but in order for a coin to be successful one must have some investors support. If you want to be a part of such a group pm me. We need a developer for one of our projects.
Activity: 392

I am continuing work on the increased stake rewards for anon masternode holders but It is much more complicated than I expected in testing. To get the blockchain to accept the varied staking rewards is quite a task.

The Nootropic store reseller discussions are ongoing and I am curious - many of these sellers require initial deposit. How many of the community would be interested in using HAL to purchase Nootropics?

Unlike most guys who buy HAL, I actually thought that HAL was going to be used as a form of payment for nootropics. I'm a frequent user of them and I have plenty of HAL ready to buy them up!

Please release the store!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hehe please don't quote that pic guys! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Fucking idiot who post that pic  Angry

Yes, thats the main reason I'm buying HAL
Pages:
Jump to: