Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] Halcyon - x15 POS - Cryptsy Bittrex - Dev Slow but Continue - page 49. (Read 193780 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Can someone think of some ingenious fud so I can get cheap coins please, I want to be a anon node!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
working anon release tomorrow.
Boom time.
Activity: 168
Jeeze, in 5 minutes someone dumped a bunch of HAL, and ask price buyers were right there to get her back up. I'm loving this coin! New logo is sweet, too, I might add. Great work, guys.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Love the coin. Top-of-the-line anon, honest and skilled devs, clean launch, steady growth and good volume. This is going places!
Activity: 126

Thank you for the article and for using the new Halcyon logo Smiley

If you haven't yet, please follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/HalcyonDev  I have been posting updates there also.

Get ready for a great week Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Awesome news, guys. Congrats. Looking forward to continued progress with your coin!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Halcyon Review

Dear Halcyon community,
I am Dan Metcalf, XC lead architect and developer.  As part of my new proof of code service, I was contacted by the developer of Halcyon for a code review.  Halcyon started out as a proof-of-work coin with a stated total of about 2 million coins and 9% staking interest.
I audited the code for any potential issues, such as hidden pre-mine, Trojans and other damaging code.  Halcyon’s code is clean and well developed.  
Its anonymous solution is decentralized and trustless through the use of peernodes.  Anonymous transactions are fairly quick taking less than 30 seconds to complete.  One of the biggest concerns with any solution is how it deals with the Byzantine Generals Problem.  
Halcyon’s approach requires each peernode to sign the outputs in single transaction, and if a peernode fails to sign the peernode is banned and the process is restarted banning that peernode and connecting to new peernodes.   To prevent Sybil attacks peernodes need at least 2000 HAL to function as a peernode.
Peersend becomes more anonymous with each additional peernode involved in the transaction.  Halcyon’s anonymous solution is well developed and has potential as additional peernodes join the network

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
[email protected]

this greats news! our peoples in our partnership are now in agrees to buy more halcyons! 500,000 satoshis is in the horizons! we are startings dumping of our other coins and buying halcyons!

what white peoples say, toooo theeeee moooooooons!
Activity: 224
goog
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
BY COMMUNITY REQUEST, New logo for Halcyon!!   Grin

Halcyon Base Code and Anonymous Transaction Code Review by Dan Metcalf of XC:

http://www.atcsecure.com/proof_of_code/halcyon/halcyon-review.docx

A very attractive website is being finished up, working very hard. After this I will do my best to straighten the ANN out a bit.

New article about HAL on http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/09/halcyon-coin-truly-anonymous-cryptocurrency-technology/

Wow!  Great logo!  Can't wait to see what the website looks like.
Activity: 560
Great work! Nice little rebrand, review of code. Looking forward to the week ahead.
Activity: 126
BY COMMUNITY REQUEST, New logo for Halcyon!!   Grin

Halcyon Base Code and Anonymous Transaction Code Review by Dan Metcalf of XC:

http://www.atcsecure.com/proof_of_code/halcyon/halcyon-review.docx

A very attractive website is being finished up, working very hard. After this I will do my best to straighten the ANN out a bit.

New article about HAL on http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/2014/09/halcyon-coin-truly-anonymous-cryptocurrency-technology/

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Halcyon Review

Dear Halcyon community,
I am Dan Metcalf, XC lead architect and developer.  As part of my new proof of code service, I was contacted by the developer of Halcyon for a code review.  Halcyon started out as a proof-of-work coin with a stated total of about 2 million coins and 9% staking interest.
I audited the code for any potential issues, such as hidden pre-mine, Trojans and other damaging code.  Halcyon’s code is clean and well developed.  
Its anonymous solution is decentralized and trustless through the use of peernodes.  Anonymous transactions are fairly quick taking less than 30 seconds to complete.  One of the biggest concerns with any solution is how it deals with the Byzantine Generals Problem.  
Halcyon’s approach requires each peernode to sign the outputs in single transaction, and if a peernode fails to sign the peernode is banned and the process is restarted banning that peernode and connecting to new peernodes.   To prevent Sybil attacks peernodes need at least 2000 HAL to function as a peernode.
Peersend becomes more anonymous with each additional peernode involved in the transaction.  Halcyon’s anonymous solution is well developed and has potential as additional peernodes join the network

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf
[email protected]
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

"I audited the code for any potential issues, such as hidden pre-mine, Trojans and other damaging code.  Halcyon’s code is clean and well developed. "

GOOD
Activity: 756
Activity: 224
goog
The official code review is not out yet correct?

has   any   pb
Activity: 700
The official code review is not out yet correct?
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Looks like a breakout is coming up.
Pages:
Jump to: