Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN] ★LiteBar★ [LTB] - Rare Coin - Growing Fast - Now on CRYPTSY! - page 2. (Read 96248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Its a shame this coin has been left to die, it has definitely got one of the best names I think.

I remember all the hype when it was released and even mined it for a few weeks too. I really thought this was going to be big.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Does anyone know why is LTB wallet on cryptsy not working? Is LTB corrupted?
Now there is no mining pools, so the coins can't be transferred. On the Cryptsy a small amount of coins, approximately 100,000 LTB  maybe even less
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Does anyone know why is LTB wallet on cryptsy not working? Is LTB corrupted?
 Need developer for coin with a beautiful name and is already present in the major exchange!
 I'm no master, not even a programmer. Just found this thread on Reddit/ Too would be glad if someone helped
Activity: 480
It is a pity that the developer sometimes disappears. I noticed that the Cryptsy exchange a long time does not add new coins. Just recently Bittrex removed about 30 coins. So what LTB added on Cryptsy(imho the best altcoin exchange) this is a very significant and would be foolish if our rare coin will delisting. If someone knows maybe it will help?
P2Pool for Litebar
P2Pool Nodescanner
http://litebarscanner.qemulab.com/
IRC
#p2pool-ltb
Block announcements and P2Pool related Questions
If you want to setup your own Node use this Repo
https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-litebar/
P2P_PORT: 9453
WORKER_PORT: 9452
Sample cgminer config
"url" : "stratum+tcp://ltb.qemulab.com:9404",
"user" : "",
"pass" : ""
The password wont be checked so just provide a random String

This is great! I would be happy to create my own node, but I've never done that before, so any suggestions on where I can start?
 It is a pity that the developer sometimes disappears. I noticed that the Cryptsy exchange a long time does not add new coins. Just recently Bittrex removed about 30 coins. So what LTB added on Cryptsy(imho the best altcoin exchange) this is a very significant and would be foolish if our rare coin will delisting. If someone knows maybe it will help?
P2Pool for Litebar
P2Pool Nodescanner
http://litebarscanner.qemulab.com/
IRC
#p2pool-ltb
Block announcements and P2Pool related Questions
If you want to setup your own Node use this Repo
https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-litebar/
P2P_PORT: 9453
WORKER_PORT: 9452
Sample cgminer config
"url" : "stratum+tcp://ltb.qemulab.com:9404",
"user" : "",
"pass" : ""
The password wont be checked so just provide a random String
it would be great to organize mining LTB oт Mintsy  http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/97734773302/announcing-digitalx-mintsy 

CRYPTSY ACCESS
Option to have your mined coins post directly into your Cryptsy account for free or to another address of your choosing
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Any news on this ?
My wallet is synch'ed to block 115809 and wont go any further and I've got incoming from a faucet to collect
Activity: 206
Hey guys

We apologize for the long delay. We have been working on a new project (alongside LTB).

Update on LTB

The switch from scrypt to neoscrypt algo didn't go as planned. We ran into a myriad of issues which resulted in us having to roll back (temporarily).

LTB will however, be revived !! We are currently in discussion with a few guys that are interested in coming onboard and running LTB from our end.

LTB will still undergo a switch (instead of NeoScrypt, we are looking into X11) - Using DigiShield for protection against multi-pools and an over-inflation. In addition to the aforementioned changes, we will also put focus into the following:

√ New website
√ Mobile wallets - iOS, Android and Windows systems which are highly secure, fast and reliable
√ Block explorers | faucets | mining pools (self-hosted and 3rd party)
√ Tip Bots (IRC, twitter, reddit ETC)
√ BitMiles Branding Pack (logo | paperwallet | payment buttons)
√ Upgraded BTMi wallet (UI/UX AND FUNCTIONALITY rework)

We are hoping to have this up and running by mid January (latest). Updates will be posted here as we progress.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Hold on to your LTB !!!

@QuadraQ : we have sent the PO of the pool several mails. We were told that the server owner shut us down. We contacted the server owner (several times) and we are still waiting for his response. This was a blind move. For future - We now know who to work with and who not.

Regards

I'm glad to hear you're not giving up! Right at the moment, I would simply like to be able to synch my LiteBar wallet, which still isn't working. Any ETA on that?
I'd love to get my wallet to synch too ... I have outstanding incoming transactions that are still floating about in cyber no where land.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
didnt think anybody still mines this Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Hey guys

We apologize for the long delay. We have been working on a new project (alongside LTB).

Update on LTB

The switch from scrypt to neoscrypt algo didn't go as planned. We ran into a myriad of issues which resulted in us having to roll back (temporarily).

LTB will however, be revived !! We are currently in discussion with a few guys that are interested in coming onboard and running LTB from our end.

LTB will still undergo a switch (instead of NeoScrypt, we are looking into X11) - Using DigiShield for protection against multi-pools and an over-inflation. In addition to the aforementioned changes, we will also put focus into the following:

√ New website
√ Mobile wallets - iOS, Android and Windows systems which are highly secure, fast and reliable

We are hoping to have this up and running by mid January (latest). Updates will be posted here as we progress.

@QuadraQ : we have sent the PO of the pool several mails. We were told that the server owner shut us down. We contacted the server owner (several times) and we are still waiting for his response. This was a blind move. For future - We now know who to work with and who not.

Regards

good, also with neoscrypt Nvidia users would have been left impaired as no mining software exists for CUDA (as of the moment) if X11 is good for darkcoin it is good for you as well. good luck with re-launch next time and happy holidays

it would be waste of planet precious resources (electricity) if you would halt blockchain , let it unwind its natural course , it is your call
Hey guys

Update on LTB

√ New website

Regards

I'm glad to hear you're not giving up! Right at the moment, I would simply like to be able to synch my LiteBar wallet, which still isn't working. Any ETA on that?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Hey guys

Update on LTB

√ New website

Regards
*** Update ***

Managed to sync litebar with old wallet up to block # 115054 Sat Nov 29 00:57:45 2014 (client version v0.6.3.0-g2d35dc4-beta)

Next I am switching to latest wallet with neoscrypt support to get pass that to the current point in the blockchain

It is a valuable exercise to recover coin blockchain (after hard fork) , I have more than 1 K LTB and I am not selling even single one of them

Next: new wallet with neoscrypt (version: v0.6.3.2-g2d35dc4-LTB) so far nodes are timing out... estimated total blocks is reporting to be: 115054

new wallet last block reports 112553

could use some help here...

do you people know what the heck are you doing ?  please don't touch sophisticated technology such as is blockchain and also neoscrypt with basic knowledge of software engineering next time  Cool

fresh new wallet gives following exception:

litebar-qt: src/main.cpp:2119: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0xca067cd91ba9b86363401c7d7dc08a43fed44c3500b3ec62d4c5630f3baf1604")' failed.

I rarely and with pain write crypto off.. few more tries both Unix and Mac... stubborn sob as I am but feel I am dealing with lower level skilled individuals unfortunately...

anyways, new wallet at

Current number of blocks: 112553
Estimated number of blocks: 115054
Last block time: Wed Nov 12 12:03:28 2014

outside this I don't know what else to say maybe this: have mercy on your soul  Cool

Is there an updated wallet for Windows available somewhere? I'm really sad to see such a promising coin not getting the support it needs. (And even more upset that over 300 coins were stolen from me via the last remaining Scrypt pool before it went offline.)
legendary
*** Update ***

Managed to sync litebar with old wallet up to block # 115054 Sat Nov 29 00:57:45 2014 (client version v0.6.3.0-g2d35dc4-beta)

Next I am switching to latest wallet with neoscrypt support to get pass that to the current point in the blockchain

It is a valuable exercise to recover coin blockchain (after hard fork) , I have more than 1 K LTB and I am not selling even single one of them

Next: new wallet with neoscrypt (version: v0.6.3.2-g2d35dc4-LTB) so far nodes are timing out... estimated total blocks is reporting to be: 115054

new wallet last block reports 112553

could use some help here...

do you people know what the heck are you doing ?  please don't touch sophisticated technology such as is blockchain and also neoscrypt with basic knowledge of software engineering next time  Cool

fresh new wallet gives following exception:

litebar-qt: src/main.cpp:2119: bool LoadBlockIndex(bool): Assertion `block.hashMerkleRoot == uint256("0xca067cd91ba9b86363401c7d7dc08a43fed44c3500b3ec62d4c5630f3baf1604")' failed.

I rarely and with pain write crypto off.. few more tries both Unix and Mac... stubborn sob as I am but feel I am dealing with lower level skilled individuals unfortunately...

anyways, new wallet at

Current number of blocks: 112553
Estimated number of blocks: 115054
Last block time: Wed Nov 12 12:03:28 2014

outside this I don't know what else to say maybe this: have mercy on your soul  Cool
legendary

clearly seen who loves and appreciates his coin with the same amount of coins

nice, coin is going strong one of the strongest crypto out there, max supply/reward per block is holding well

I see that website had been activated again, checking pools and coin difficulty ...

I see that git wallet source has been changed a month ago.. cool, recompiling, pools seem to be not active so people are mining this solo.. will check difficulty thru wallet console...

synching wallet (recompiled without a problem from latest git master on Mac).. since July this year.. see if any nodes are active, I am sure they are, if you have most current litebar.conf please post here

otherwise this is a nice stealthy project with very law supply and updated as early as last month

o nice!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840872.new#new

will push this investigation till tomorrow though.. speak soon

yeah.. working version of "litebar.conf" is needed so wallet can sync and towards neoscrypt

thanks in advance!
Activity: 208
Is LTB dead and going away?Cryptsy seems to be the only exchange left and there wallets been down for 2 months.Is there anywhere I can send my LTB to sell them Huh

Thanks in advance for any answers  Smiley

clearly seen who loves and appreciates his coin with the same amount of coins
Activity: 168
yep... looking like litebar is going the way of the dodo.
Pages:
Jump to: