Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 14. (Read 121535 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dan is dealing with a lot of issues regarding the ..louder fud community. He often struggles a bit with the frustration this creates. He will be here shortly to address the situation. The blocknet is a team, and the assistance of blocknet and it's members on a coin in need of their attention should not be something frowned upon. However it can be frustrating at times when people with other agenda's try to spin each positive to a negative. I can assure you that an agreement for this assistance has been made, and it will be put in to action on this coin and it's development processes.

absolutely valid point "The blocknet is a team, and the assistance of blocknet and it's members on a coin in need of their attention should not be something frowned upon". Problem is just that Dan Metcalf now acts a little bit like you exaggerated with respect to his role here.
Thx for the quick response.

I think people also made some crass assumptions based on utilitycoin's post.

Dan has agreed to take 'full developmental responsibility' said the post. Some folks in the XC thread seem to have assumed that this means Dan will be the core developer putting in a ton of hours coding away all by himself.

Thus, I don't think that Dan has necessarily acted like utilitycoin has exaggerated, but that people are misunderstanding what 'full developmental responsibility' means. To me, and I think to Dan, this means that he has agreed to manage/oversee the development of UTIL - to take responsibility for its development - meaning he will use his connections and resources to find developers to complete tasks that need to be done, overseeing development and contributing insight when necessary.

Basically, what I see, is that Dan knows UTIL brings important features to BlockNET and that he refuses to let it die and plans to pull some developers together to get this show back on track.

Maybe if you didn't misrepresent Dan's role in utility there wouldn't be any situation to address. You said he's taken on "full developmental responsibility" for utility which he's denied.

And my point is proven. You are making 'full developmental responsibility' out to be something that it is not.

It means he is responsible for its development. Does this mean he has to develop everything himself? Absolutely not. It just means he's responsible for making sure it gets developed properly.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
this is realy funny ,i switch from threat to threat lol
its looks like a comic without the pictures
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dan is dealing with a lot of issues regarding the ..louder fud community. He often struggles a bit with the frustration this creates. He will be here shortly to address the situation. The blocknet is a team, and the assistance of blocknet and it's members on a coin in need of their attention should not be something frowned upon. However it can be frustrating at times when people with other agenda's try to spin each positive to a negative. I can assure you that an agreement for this assistance has been made, and it will be put in to action on this coin and it's development processes.

Maybe if you didn't misrepresent Dan's role in utility there wouldn't be any situation to address. You said he's taken on "full developmental responsibility" for utility which he's denied.
lol he is very busy in other threats
panic
and i dont understand the xc people.
some are realy mad.
they realy think they own Dan
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
shit. Up 50% since this was posted in XC thread!
120k util bought at once....something is going to happen
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
In XC thread:
I'm just going to leave this here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9499961

Yes I was asked to manage the project, I'm looking for community support, if your able PM me.
Activity: 826
I would like to see a statement from Dan Metcalf in this thread!
+1
Activity: 364
shit. Up 50% since this was posted in XC thread!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Great news, thanks dev! I'm looking forward to see this coin rise hard again!
Utility coin Community,

Thank you for not giving up on us. Today we would like to announce the solution to our recent issues with developers. We have already received an insurmountable level of support from blocknet and team.
Today however we received the willing hand of Dan Metcalf to take full developmental responsibility for the project, and his commitment to bring the technology to the coin as designed.

Dan will be using a combination of completed and partial code. He will be implementing the anonymous system upon his final inspection.

Other features that are forthcoming include but are not limited to:

Operating system

API/Platform

HTTP/VPN Proxy

Utilnet/Blocknet

Merchant Gateway

Thank you,

Utilitycoin Team
Now that's something we can all be happy about, any news about the anon? Were there some complications?
Utility coin Community,

Thank you for not giving up on us. Today we would like to announce the solution to our recent issues with developers. We have already received an insurmountable level of support from blocknet and team.
Today however we received the willing hand of Dan Metcalf to take full developmental responsibility for the project, and his commitment to bring the technology to the coin as designed.

Dan will be using a combination of completed and partial code. He will be implementing the anonymous system upon his final inspection.

Other features that are forthcoming include but are not limited to:

Operating system

API/Platform

HTTP/VPN Proxy

Utilnet/Blocknet

Merchant Gateway

Website

Thank you,

Utilitycoin Team
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
DEV! What needs to happen for this show to go on the road? Be honest with us? REALLY!

Why still here?
You turned from a cheerleader to a fud'er in 2 days.
First you were talking about top 10 marketcap, 2 days later you were out and started complaining.......GTFO
Activity: 560
First post from pr0m3theus2013:

Last post from pr0m3theus2013:

Notice the writing styles from Dan's early posts:

You silly fuck, that's just standard writing style employed by many people on these forums who speak/type in a formal way. gtfo

It would be nice if the dev could update us on the anon and clarify why he didn't manage to keep his deadline.

+1
DEV! What needs to happen for this show to go on the road? Be honest with us? REALLY!

everybody knows the answer ,the team works on blocknet .
so we needs to wait ,
the dev can show us an update (wallet) but without a pump.
prom is busy with block.
i want a update with a masive pump .
It would be nice if the dev could update us on the anon and clarify why he didn't manage to keep his deadline.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 322
I have not left. I am still here and working hard to get some tech in TODAY. I am fighting a lone and uphill battle against falling prices, people leaving the project and the obvious fud. I will have something for you all soon. I am here working, I promise!

any update yet?

yeah.. ditto..
Lol ♥
Prometheus is Dan. Did you forget about these http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0 This is clearly Prom as Dan speaking on Dan's behalf. Read through it. How else could he know how long Dan can put out projects when Dan has an altcoin/coin reviews/ etc to manage. The signature is what gives him away. It may not be a bad thing in the end Smiley

go to the blocknet threat and say it there ,we dont care newbie .
Pages:
Jump to: