Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 15. (Read 121563 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Prometheus is Dan. Did you forget about these http://imgur.com/a/1xbWq#0 This is clearly Prom as Dan speaking on Dan's behalf. Read through it. How else could he know how long Dan can put out projects when Dan has an altcoin/coin reviews/ etc to manage. The signature is what gives him away. It may not be a bad thing in the end Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Seriously? Are people still buying the BS that prometheus is dan? I feel sorry for the people that have fallen victim to this hopeless fudding. It's crypto afterall so we are constantly hitting new lows regarding desperateness.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
wtf prom = dan metcalf , Shocked
i dont care ,if he pumps this coin im happy  Wink

and the sad thing is ,
the dev is back and  a lot of people still crying.(newbies)
i know we need a update but wait after block ,
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Results so far have been depressing, let's hope he dev can make his promise true today.
see Cryptcoin [ann]
Results so far have been depressing, let's hope he dev can make his promise true today.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I have not left. I am still here and working hard to get some tech in TODAY. I am fighting a lone and uphill battle against falling prices, people leaving the project and the obvious fud. I will have something for you all soon. I am here working, I promise!

any update yet?

yeah.. ditto..
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I have not left. I am still here and working hard to get some tech in TODAY. I am fighting a lone and uphill battle against falling prices, people leaving the project and the obvious fud. I will have something for you all soon. I am here working, I promise!

any update yet?
Activity: 322
Prom works with fontas... You remember the second Key pump? ...And util is not done.   Cool
Activity: 56
from bottom level. I think we are close  Wink
Activity: 42
I Think this Coin will be pumped more than once

maby, but from what level? Smiley
Dont expect a pump while btc is rising in value.
I Think this Coin will be pumped more than once
lmao.  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for all the positive energy guys! Really motivational Smiley

I hate to be the bearer of negativity but I have to spit some truth here, sicne I am a worried bagholder.
First you guys announce the road map in October and say that the first feature is anon due mid-october. Then you delay it to late october. Now its mid november and we still have nothing, and the last bit of update was that the multipool devs have left. I mean what the fuck is going on here? Now you need these toxic two faced idiots to give you motivation?  Huh
I swear the only reason I only dumped half my bag is because blocknet did not get cancelled and utility is still part of it somehow Angry

What if this was a 100% premined and it was release only to dump. Hype created for maximum profit as the large holder aggressively bot sells into the oblivious buyers. Make some quick bitcoins just in time for the next bull run.

ahhh conspiracy theories!

Hold on tight something divine is in workings here.  Wink
Activity: 210

I hate to be the bearer of negativity but I have to spit some truth here, sicne I am a worried bagholder.
First you guys announce the road map in October and say that the first feature is anon due mid-october. Then you delay it to late october. Now its mid november and we still have nothing, and the last bit of update was that the multipool devs have left. I mean what the fuck is going on here? Now you need these toxic two faced idiots to give you motivation?  Huh
I swear the only reason I only dumped half my bag is because blocknet did not get cancelled and utility is still part of it somehow Angry
Activity: 56
Finally updates coming soon!

Dev, is there a richlist yet?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Despite everything this coin still remains a nice bet. It's actually an interesting project, I trust the dev.
GL
spamming lol

please dont cry 15 year old boy

my age doesn't define my intellect, so this is unrelevant to the conversation. Lets not spoil this thread with trashtalk please, there are investors inside this thread with legitimate concerns.
Pr0m3theus has not left, he is not a dev however. He did pay for coingateway listing for us. Smiley

https://www.coingateway.net UTIL is now live!
Good news.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
spamming lol

please dont cry 15 year old boy
Pages:
Jump to: