Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: [ANN][UTIL] UtilityCoin - x13 POS - Large Update - 10/30 - Advancing Privacy - page 16. (Read 121563 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Pr0m3theus has not left, he is not a dev however. He did pay for coingateway listing for us. Smiley

https://www.coingateway.net UTIL is now live!

good job ,
people will panic buy soon ,

ignored as of now.

What's your opinion about this? Love to hear the opinion of a Twitter celeb.

This guy has been spamming bs all around multiple threads, I didn't ignore him because of this message though. I love util and I think that it's severely underpriced. Sorry for the confusion if I have caused any.
legendary
Activity: 840
Pr0m3theus has not left, he is not a dev however. He did pay for coingateway listing for us. Smiley

good job ,

ignored as of now.

What's your opinion about this? Love to hear the opinion of a Twitter celeb.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
let's push Util to the moon! it's an amazing coin, I'm sad for this dump, but I think it'll go back over 20k soon
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

good job ,

ignored as of now.

what are you crying

Good job - "API not found"  LOL Grin

msfeg, you are always the same inocent guy! ( How are you? Hope fine Wink )

Looks like that crypt "Commander" eheheheh...unfinished... Soon it will be off.

The api works just fine, it's a website that allows the conversion of UTIL to gift cards and purchases with many retailers. Not sure what you are talking about other than perhaps trying to fud. Stop posting in this ann. Thank you.
Activity: 593
Merit: 500

good job ,

ignored as of now.

what are you crying

good job ,

ignored as of now.
Activity: 593

good job ,

Activity: 560
Crypto Collector
Devs are working hard behind the scenes and whales still holding all their cryptcoin utilitycoin  Grin

Ahahaahaha...
A question:
What will be the next coin?!?
Crypto Collector
I have not left. I am still here and working hard to get some tech in TODAY. I am fighting a lone and uphill battle against falling prices, people leaving the project and the obvious fud. I will have something for you all soon. I am here working, I promise!

cryptowest, dont give up now bro...we all know that you dont give up. And dont give up CRYPT too. 950 low today @ cryptsy

Wait what? Where is prometheus and his gang Huh What about blocknet, is utility still going to take part Huh How can you say you are working alone Huh

100 Bitcoin Bounty Hunter!
Lets the hunting start!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinbountyhuntercom-bitcoin-bounties-to-catch-the-crooks-784520
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Devs are working hard behind the scenes and whales still holding all their cryptcoin utilitycoin  Grin

Crypto Collector
I have not left. I am still here and working hard to get some tech in TODAY. I am fighting a lone and uphill battle against falling prices, people leaving the project and the obvious fud. I will have something for you all soon. I am here working, I promise!

cryptowest, dont give up now bro...we all know that you dont give up. And dont give up CRYPT too. 950 low today @ cryptsy

Wait what? Where is prometheus and his gang Huh What about blocknet, is utility still going to take part Huh How can you say you are working alone Huh

eheheh... same old story...excuses.... I'm tired of this shitworld of shitcoins Cheesy
just came here for fun
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Collector

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Don't worry. I know everyone knows about this project possible. Therefore FUD is just a joke to help stress only.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Thank you! It can be depressing to see something you put your heart in deal with such challenges. I'm feeling good today and i'm looking forward to what's to come.

Thanks for communicating with the UTIL community. Hope you will keep us updated more frequently from now on. Just ignore the FUD and keep moving forward!

since you said that multiple people were leaving the project, could you clarify how many people are working on it as of now?

They are being replaced rapidly. Still lots of developers interested in the project.

good to hear, hopefully there will be new devs to strengthen the workforce.

since you said that multiple people were leaving the project, could you clarify how many people are working on it as of now?

They are being replaced rapidly. Still lots of developers interested in the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Wow! REALLY??

Thank for dev. Good look.

its possible that when the sdc team not wanted to join UTIL.
prom and dan metcalf canceled the project util.
prom ninja and cryptowest say at the bittrex chat that util will be big.
the date was 30 september , and and prom talks 28th with sdc dev.
so he knows that util not was going to work ,so he tells lies at the chat that day.

Thank for FUD. I has buyed some cheap coin.

your welcome lol
i say its possible eheheh
and thanks dev ,im still holding
imo fudders in crypto are a bunch of parasites, which leech the investors of their btc.
Pages:
Jump to: