Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED - page 13. (Read 7785 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
These are serious rigs my friend.
Anyone want to buy me a present Smiley
I have never had even a chance to see a Baikal Sad
Activity: 23
its sold out.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No it's not. It's not even on sale yet. These are just pre-orders from 1 re-seller. Why not buy directly from Baikal when they open up their order book? It will cost you less.

C.
I just got email from Baikal

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

We have received your payment for Giant-B. Kindly note we will contact you again before delivery.

Now we don’t have any miner for sale. please pay some attention on our announcement, any news we will update it on there.

this is insane, how did you place an order for a device that is not yet on sale?
how much did you pay? for how many Giant-B ?
I tried to get a pre-sale order for 2 devices, and answer from Baikal is
Hi,
Thank you for your contacting.
I am sorry the Giant-B is currently out of stock. Any updates on stock we will let you know by making announcement on facebook/twitter. You can also pay some attention on our website.

so i really don't understand how Baikal company can sell devices that are not produced yet, furthermore, when there is no cost announced!

i would need some help to understand, all these bad communication points are bad for Baikal.

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

No it's not. It's not even on sale yet. These are just pre-orders from 1 re-seller. Why not buy directly from Baikal when they open up their order book? It will cost you less.

C.
I just got email from Baikal

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

We have received your payment for Giant-B. Kindly note we will contact you again before delivery.

Now we don’t have any miner for sale. please pay some attention on our announcement, any news we will update it on there.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

C.
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
Activity: 1
many available guys,

we appreciate the positive response

I'm late to the party and missed out.  Do you anticipate any more units becoming available for order soon?  Do you have a mailing list for new batch notifications?  Thanks.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I would also wish to order one Giant B for if spot is still avalible ....

thanks
Activity: 2
Hi I am interested to order baikal Giant B or X10, is your stock still available?
Activity: 107
Merit: 15
Hello, I am interested to buy 1 or 2 units. I saw that credit card payment can be accepted? Can you please advise on how to proceed?

Thank you very much

Activity: 227
Merit: 101
That's the way the world works. He is fully entitled to sell them without taking any bullcrap from anyone.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I dont like such "resellers" as you. Instead of possibility to buy directly from Baikal, people as you, asicminermarket buy big quantity and without any add value resell it for many percent above.
It would be better if Baikal will limit number for one customer.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
also interest in one unit
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
I sent a message through your website. I’m trying hard to be included in the group buy. Have any spots opened up? I just need 1 unit. Can you help me out?
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Activity: 6
Did you just disable Credit Card payment? About to complete the order and CC option is not available.  Huh

we are changing credit card payment processors, apologies for the inconvenience, temporarily only crypto  payment is accepted

Glad it's only temporary because I couldn't pay with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Did you just disable Credit Card payment? About to complete the order and CC option is not available.  Huh

we are changing credit card payment processors, apologies for the inconvenience, temporarily only crypto  payment is accepted
Activity: 6
Activity: 182

That can't possibly be right.  If the device pays for itself in 2 months time, why wouldn't the seller just use them himself?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi,

If i buy on your site today. How sure can you be, that i will be on first batch?

Fabian
Pages:
Jump to: