Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED - page 5. (Read 7781 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
there was no pre order , how can some of people have giant B ?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
people are dumb if they willing to pay 15k giant b, wait for x10 to be on sale and pay less, what was the price 1400 usd + shipping, no point for overpay, also why buy from re-sellers if you can buy directly from baikal Grin

I was thinking the same thing .  I believe the original X10 sold for $1200 .   I have GPU miners that were producing $9,000 per month last week.  

I spotted X10's on Ebay they are asking $9,000 ,  and that makes more sense than $15,000 for the Giant B.    

At first I thought why would anyone want to sell their Giant B ?   Now , I think its a smart move to dump them at the inflated price and buy something else or even other Giant B's with the proceeds if and when available.  

I wonder if the re-sell prices will drop to $9,000 or so like the X10 ?

Bitmain also just r elease the A3 Blake Miner yesterday at Hashing algorithm     -- Blake(2b)  815GH

I still want a baikal, but I am not paying these insane prices.  the price on bittawmart is 16K now, and the price on ebay is 16-30K -- At 16K its  a huge gamble for me.

we are 15k and not 16k

3 left

Cheers

These things are selling for 16K because of the nicehash profitability calculator.  For a few days, that thing was showing 16k per month as the profit.... most of t he time it was showing 10k.  Bitmain did a good thing with their latest release of the A3 yesterday.  They staged the release over a day and limited quantity to only 1 to make it hard for the resellers to hoard and do what they are doing.   This is really not a supply and demand issue, its a hoarding issue.    There is no way that these people buying this machine at this price will make their money back in under a year.  If you think so, your fooling yourself.   These things do well for a few months, then the cycle repeats.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
while it is delivered, complexity will grow significantly
Activity: 143
I was gonna buy like 20 - 25 at your $4400 price point

I missed the six pack for $3600 from Baikal by one day.   I also missed buying 4 from Bittawmart by one day as well when they stopped taking debit cards and I didn't have enough bitcoin .
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
I was gonna buy like 20 - 25 at your $4400 price point
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
people are dumb if they willing to pay 15k giant b, wait for x10 to be on sale and pay less, what was the price 1400 usd + shipping, no point for overpay, also why buy from re-sellers if you can buy directly from baikal Grin

I was thinking the same thing .  I believe the original X10 sold for $1200 .   I have GPU miners that were producing $9,000 per month last week.  

I spotted X10's on Ebay they are asking $9,000 ,  and that makes more sense than $15,000 for the Giant B.    

At first I thought why would anyone want to sell their Giant B ?   Now , I think its a smart move to dump them at the inflated price and buy something else or even other Giant B's with the proceeds if and when available.  

Bitmain also just r elease the A3 Blake Miner yesterday at Hashing algorithm     -- Blake(2b)  815GH

I still want a baikal, but I am not paying these insane prices.  the price on bittawmart is 16K now, and the price on ebay is 16-30K -- At 16K its  a huge gamble for me.

we are 15k and not 16k

3 left

Cheers
Activity: 46

legendary
I don't get the Skype logs.
So the january preorder from your site is now actually a uncertain second batch from Baikal and your first order you have received and selling for 15k?

No this is batch 1.

I was inquiring to buy a batch 2 but as of now there is no batch 2.

Baikal replied saying there was out of stock (which is what they have been saying ever since they sold out of batch 1)

Thanks
Activity: 10
I don't get the Skype logs.
So the january preorder from your site is now actually a uncertain second batch from Baikal and your first order you have received and selling for 15k?
legendary
I was one of the first to order from Bittawm. He has received (some?) units. And I know some people who already received their Giant B in Europe.
So what's the deal? No word on shipment yet.

@Bittawm
what's the situation here?

We have an email from Baikal dated 9th Jan asking for contact phone number because they were / are close to shipping

We also have skype transcripts

I am not sure why others have been shipped and not ours, but rest assured ours will be coming
Activity: 10
I was one of the first to order from Bittawm. He has received (some?) units. And I know some people who already received their Giant B in Europe.
So what's the deal? No word on shipment yet.

@Bittawm
what's the situation here?

Activity: 195
Merit: 15
i am looking forward to receiving orders for December. Will notification come when shipped? Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 47
Difficulty says those miners are already obsolete sorry to say, I too was interested in ROI in under a month but the first batch was long gone, right now the only thing selling Baikal miners is the get rich quickly craze and that too will end shortly. Poor saps that did buy these at the current prices will be sitting on some expensive useless hardware collecting barely $30 a day within two weeks from now. While I don't blame you for taking market for what it's worth I just don't think an informed miner will be your buyer.
 Cry

Profits will go down, but I think you are a bit pessimistic. For example, the X10 has been out since November and still can make $100+ a day if you know what you are doing. So Giant B has a longer than 2 weeks before it plummets.

C.

every single baikal product has made A FORTUNE.

show me one that has not?

Pay attention to what I am saying, if you buy it at current prices of 13-16K you bet your butt that diff rate will bite a long time, at initial prices it was selling yea I'd still buy it. Would you buy it for 13-16k?

I would not pay those prices because the risk vs return .   However,  even at $10,000 it still might be a winner in the long run.   The hashing power vs. wattage ratio and the five different algos make it a long term contender .   $1,000 per month for 36 months = $36,0000
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Difficulty says those miners are already obsolete sorry to say, I too was interested in ROI in under a month but the first batch was long gone, right now the only thing selling Baikal miners is the get rich quickly craze and that too will end shortly. Poor saps that did buy these at the current prices will be sitting on some expensive useless hardware collecting barely $30 a day within two weeks from now. While I don't blame you for taking market for what it's worth I just don't think an informed miner will be your buyer.
 Cry

Profits will go down, but I think you are a bit pessimistic. For example, the X10 has been out since November and still can make $100+ a day if you know what you are doing. So Giant B has a longer than 2 weeks before it plummets.

C.

Yup they have, that's why I'll wait for the Baikal Giant B2 (or whatever they call it)

A 15k price premium due to demand is not unheard of but this price point tells me I missed the boat on these and will wait for whatever comes next. I was actually watching to see if there would be more of these -- This price I suspect is indication that there isn't going to be.

Oh and since this thread has been hijacked to be a sale items I gotta throw in the following.... wrong forum.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
 Cry

C.

Pay attention to what I am saying, if you buy it at current prices of 13-16K you bet your butt that diff rate will bite a long time, at initial prices it was selling yea I'd still buy it. Would you buy it for 13-16k?
legendary
 Cry

C.

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
 Cry

C.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
 Cry
Pages:
Jump to: