Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED - page 9. (Read 7781 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
First time post...
I've been GPU mining since August 2017 and getting more and more comfortable. Bought two S9s, one of which is happily mining away and the other due for delivery soon.

My question is, has anyone here compiled a list of trusted resellers? After reading (and rereading) posts galore is seems Bittawmart is well received. ITOP is another. There are conflicting reports about asicminermarket, but it as well seems legit (but expensive and poor communicators). Any others to add to this list from your personal experiences?

All of us futurebitmoonlander 2 resellers have been fully vetted by the manufacturer.

double check the futurebitmoonlander 2 thread

Cheers
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
First time post...
I've been GPU mining since August 2017 and getting more and more comfortable. Bought two S9s, one of which is happily mining away and the other due for delivery soon.

My question is, has anyone here compiled a list of trusted resellers? After reading (and rereading) posts galore is seems Bittawmart is well received. ITOP is another. There are conflicting reports about asicminermarket, but it as well seems legit (but expensive and poor communicators). Any others to add to this list from your personal experiences?
legendary
I would like to buy as well. Anybody still have some for sale or when is next batch?

as soon as we can secure more we will let everybody know
Activity: 2
I would like to buy as well. Anybody still have some for sale or when is next batch?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
is possible to receive an email alert when new product is listed in your website ?

I am really interested to buy, but what i need to buy now is sold out.
legendary
update:

products are out of stock, we do not know when we will get more, there is no waiting list
legendary
Does this come with or without a power supply?

NO PSU
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
Watch out for scammers guys! Just got a email from Jeremy C saying that I'm in and told me to transfer 4300 in crypto just like that.

wheres he from? the company?
Activity: 14
Watch out for scammers guys! Just got a email from Jeremy C saying that I'm in and told me to transfer 4300 in crypto just like that.

Activity: 4
I would be down to purchase one or two of these when available again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
as I said im down for some when they are available again
Activity: 68
I'm interested in this buy as well. Any other latest group buy going on where I can register and pay for 1 piece?
Activity: 5
Hi. I'm very interested! Where can I contact you? You can also send me a dm!

Thanks!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Does this come with or without a power supply?
Activity: 9
Yeah..Do agree with your opinions guys. In doubt tho, whether i should make order on one of those obelisks decred miners..sounds great, even if we ll have at least some time before dcrasic comes out or difficulty spikes..
Activity: 28
Please sign me in for 5-10 in next group buy.
from Canada

Thanks
Activity: 8
So is there still any chance of getting in on a purchase for a Giant B sometime before the profitability starts going down?  I’d be happy with even half of the profit per month (not that I want it go down).
Activity: 8
hi,bittaw
Is jaiant B you bought from you at the end of January as planned?  Wink Wink Wink

So far we have not heard of any delays

Can you send me your skype in PM?
legendary
hi,bittaw
Is jaiant B you bought from you at the end of January as planned?  Wink Wink Wink

So far we have not heard of any delays
Activity: 195
Merit: 15
hi,bittaw
Pages:
Jump to: