Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED - page 6. (Read 7781 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Holy damn, profit by $80 dollars/day, for $15k, what if diff skyrockets again?

Not worth anymore with that price, I will await for next batch then, hopefully with cheaper price, or I will get another ASIC.  Grin

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hey Gents, I have 5 of my personal units for sale (they were never meant for sale and I really wanted to mine with them)

That being said I have about 30 emails per day asking for Giant Bs and at the same time I have been noticing pricing from other manufacturers.

asicminermarket market is selling for 20k each (I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING OF THIS COMPANY) I have been watching stock go down from hundreds to 25. people are actually paying asicminermarket for products.....and paying an arm and a leg.

Itop has been selling for 16k now sold out

We have 5 personal units available for 15k each

the people who can dig deep will get these nice little hashers

https://bittawmart.com/collections/mining-hardware/products/baikal-giant-b-pre-order-for-january

@ $15,000 dollars, its not worth it. the people that will get those if you sell them will be the very desperate ones, people like you just rip people off, tbh you can shove that 15,000 dollar price tag where the sun don't shine

provide a service pfft, just cause a place says there selling them for 16k doesn't mean they actually did. any smart person would be like screw that unless they have the money, that said they would have bought directly from Baikal instead of some greedy shark like yourself, and before you say you are not greedy, if you wernt greedy you wouldn't be trying to off 5 units for 15,000 dollars a piece

A year ago, I was lucky to have bought Giant-900Mh directly from Baikal.... ROIed in less than 20 days.

Offers to buy my Giants from the open market went as high as 3X even 4X..... I didn't buckle and kept the Giants and made good money mining.

Giant 2K came along and X10 later on -- all these models were selling like hot cakes because they are very good and in high demand.

My point here is supply and demand in a free market.

What price to become a lucky Giant B owner?
Activity: 10
I've ordered on your site on 12/16/2017
Does it mean, you have the first batch but first want to sell personal ASICs for 15k?
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

@ $15,000 dollars, its not worth it. the people that will get those if you sell them will be the very desperate ones, people like you just rip people off, tbh you can shove that 15,000 dollar price tag where the sun don't shine

provide a service pfft, just cause a place says there selling them for 16k doesn't mean they actually did. any smart person would be like screw that unless they have the money, that said they would have bought directly from Baikal instead of some greedy shark like yourself, and before you say you are not greedy, if you wernt greedy you wouldn't be trying to off 5 units for 15,000 dollars a piece

You want him to sell it at $4,500 so you can turn around and sell it on ebay or somewhere else for $15k, How dare bittawm make a profit  Roll Eyes

You could have organized a group buy with Baikal, but you just deiced to come here and complain instead, Maybe you should spend your time complaining to the ebay re-sellers.

If it wasn't for greedy fucks jacking up prices on ebay and ignorant noobs buying, then we could have reasonable hardware prices like before, I miss the days when BTC was under $500 and no one was really paying attention to what was going on in the crypto world, when miners took an average of 2-3 months to roi and there resale value was shit.  

Who honestly thought they would mine even $8k a month with one machine?

I find nothing wrong with bittawm asking $15k per machine, I would not let mine go for any price at the moment  Kiss

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Lol.... first post an all.... but over 3x times the price and the profitability has reduced to a QUATER in just the last 3 days....

was over $400/day

Now less than $100/day

https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

Squeeky bum time!

Exactly. Good luck with roi paying for a unit 15k $ Cheesy I hope people will manage to roi even for the first batch when payed 3600 $... witha a diff skyrocketing. It just 16th of January and February is not even here and profitability already dropped several times.
Activity: 5
Lol.... first post an all.... but over 3x times the price and the profitability has reduced to a QUATER in just the last 3 days....

was over $400/day

Now less than $100/day

https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator/

Squeeky bum time!
Activity: 56
Talk about milking the cow (can't blame you though, everyone else is milking it), worst thing is that people are definitely going to pay for it.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Hey Gents, I have 5 of my personal units for sale (they were never meant for sale and I really wanted to mine with them)

That being said I have about 30 emails per day asking for Giant Bs and at the same time I have been noticing pricing from other manufacturers.

asicminermarket market is selling for 20k each (I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING OF THIS COMPANY) I have been watching stock go down from hundreds to 25. people are actually paying asicminermarket for products.....and paying an arm and a leg.

https://bittawmart.com/collections/mining-hardware/products/baikal-giant-b-pre-order-for-january

I sold the majority of our machines for 4400usd (cheapest reseller as far as I know, I sold many many at this price)

If you had 5 x baikal Giant B what would you sell for?Huh?

asicminermarket is constantly selling: I have seen them sell 30 pc in the past 2 days at 20k a pop
itopshop has completely sold out at 16k
ebay is 15-25k

I will be the first person to admit if anyone wants my personal units that were never for sale, they will have to pay a premium for them (or else id just keep these money printers for us)

If we could get more from baikal at the old price we would, we would. Of course they have not released another batch and we do not know when we will get more (x10s were not in production long so we are unsure how long giant B will be in production)
Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

Activity: 195
Merit: 15
hi,bittaw bikal send you 1st lot products? Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

Activity: 227
Merit: 101
Of course they waited to sell more until the market had a huge crash...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Get on BITMAIN right now if you want an L3+ or S9....

ugh all gone
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Get on BITMAIN right now if you want an L3+ or S9....
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
lol @ lbry difficulty! To the moon! Baikal ruins everything.. I'm beginning to hate them. They keep chasing me off algorithm after algorithm.

Very few algorithms they haven't destroyed with their ASIC's. And those they haven't I'm confident they are working hard on.  Cry

Give it two months it will be like mining with a GPU  Shocked
A very expensive GPU. And those are not ASICs, just FPGAs. When a real ASIC like Obelisk comes and grabs DCR and SIA with 10x the hashrate good luck... To be entirely honest, I wish I had grabbed a batch 1 Giant-B, probably enough time to make some money on it, let's see.

And, well, RIP ETH dual mining, end of the Claymore era Smiley

yup its currently not worth it to dual mine and not even all the Baikal B's have hit the market , Its not worth it paying a fee to claymroe now
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
lol @ lbry difficulty! To the moon! Baikal ruins everything.. I'm beginning to hate them. They keep chasing me off algorithm after algorithm.

Very few algorithms they haven't destroyed with their ASIC's. And those they haven't I'm confident they are working hard on.  Cry

A very expensive GPU. And those are not ASICs, just FPGAs. When a real ASIC like Obelisk comes and grabs DCR and SIA with 10x the hashrate good luck... To be entirely honest, I wish I had grabbed a batch 1 Giant-B, probably enough time to make some money on it, let's see.

And, well, RIP ETH dual mining, end of the Claymore era Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 2

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

Activity: 19
Ahh, the good ole days (a couple months ago) where I could mine some lbc in peace with my little graphics card rig....

In all seriousness though, this is an interesting piece of hardware. Id like to get my hands on one.....someday.
Activity: 143
Isn't it amazing how the profit is dropping so fast? Someone is definitely mining with the Giant B's for sure. Yesterday I looked up Nicehash stats and it clearly showed $330 and today already shows $244. And this is the same device that was introduced as making $600/day. I am forecasting about $100 or less by the time folks get their Giant B's. Still rocking my Giant X10 though and the coins market is strong.

I hesitated getting this device because of AsicMinerMarket's inflated prices and the fact that there are less buyers of these coins in the exchange market. I know you can use Nicehash but they offer a lower rate than one trading themselves.

I am still open to buying the Giant B if it's still profitable and only from Baikal directly or Bittawn when available.

Nicehash fluctuates due to many factors .  Bitcoin is down today  , so Nicehashers get shy.    The main focus of the Giant B are Library and Pascal .   The difficulty of Library has doubled this week .   This has caused profits to drop considerably .  However , many miners will begin abandoning it so it may perk up a bit .   I wonder if the total hash-rate has increased as well ?   At the moment it stands at 47.24 Terahash .  Any idea what it was last week ? 
Pages:
Jump to: