Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED - page 7. (Read 7781 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Isn't it amazing how the profit is dropping so fast? Someone is definitely mining with the Giant B's for sure. Yesterday I looked up Nicehash stats and it clearly showed $330 and today already shows $244. And this is the same device that was introduced as making $600/day. I am forecasting about $100 or less by the time folks get their Giant B's. Still rocking my Giant X10 though and the coins market is strong.

I hesitated getting this device because of AsicMinerMarket's inflated prices and the fact that there are less buyers of these coins in the exchange market. I know you can use Nicehash but they offer a lower rate than one trading themselves.

I am still open to buying the Giant B if it's still profitable and only from Baikal directly or Bittawn when available.
Activity: 9
x10 is doin fine btw. While B is slowly going down from day to day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If you guys look on whattomine website you will see lbry nethash has gone up 4X! (58TH) And customers have not even recieved the miners yet. Pretty sure the resellers are mining with our miners. Also all deliveries are not finished. By the time we recieve our miners we are probably looking a nethash of 120th prob end upnwith $500 a month or less....

one batch consists of at least 5000 units, so you can do the math for diff changes when all units will be up and running.
Source? How do you know the size of a batch?

Just corellation with x10 batch'es Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
If you guys look on whattomine website you will see lbry nethash has gone up 4X! (58TH) And customers have not even recieved the miners yet. Pretty sure the resellers are mining with our miners. Also all deliveries are not finished. By the time we recieve our miners we are probably looking a nethash of 120th prob end upnwith $500 a month or less....

one batch consists of at least 5000 units, so you can do the math for diff changes when all units will be up and running.
Source? How do you know the size of a batch?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 56

It would be hard for a reseller to resist the temptation of mining for 1.5months to roi and then deliver.  I mean roi on the miner and charge the markup. Im not saying that is what is/will happen, but would be possible.
I know for a fact that some sellers keep some of the miners for themselves and mine, they're not willing to sell those miners that they have reserved for themselves.
Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>

It would be hard for a reseller to resist the temptation of mining for 1.5months to roi and then deliver.  I mean roi on the miner and charge the markup. Im not saying that is what is/will happen, but would be possible.
Activity: 12
Activity: 1
When is the next batch pre order?
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
I am loving the sale postings "Very rare" as if we are buying a one of a kind antique heirloom... Roll Eyes
thanks bittawm for the help.
So if they were sold around mid december, why is the end of january realease called the first batch ? Some people got their hands on miners some weeks ago already, so in my mind the end of january shipments will be the second batch ?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Did anybody already receive from any shop or Baikal directly one or more units of the Giant B ?
I have read that there were some being sold mid-end december or is that a scam ? Is the delivery for end of January really the first batch that is being released for sale ?

they were sold mid december. first batch end of jan possibly early feb depending on when they ship
Did anybody already receive from any shop or Baikal directly one or more units of the Giant B ?
I have read that there were some being sold mid-end december or is that a scam ? Is the delivery for end of January really the first batch that is being released for sale ?
Activity: 2
Any word on when your orders are going to ship?

We received an email from baikal saying orders will be shipped soon (no dates given)

Cheers

mb you'll consider waiting lists for mid sized quantities like 10+ pcs?
Activity: 195
Merit: 15

We received an email from baikal saying orders will be shipped soon (no dates given)

Cheers
great!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Cheers
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
But i hope he will get new stock 😀
legendary
Does Baikal have some sort of MOQ for these when they come out?

Baikal minimum order quantity is 6 units.

Bittawm minimum order quantity is 1 unit.

These have already come out and first sales are sold out.

someone is paying attention Cheesy

thanks for clarification
Activity: 47
Anyone have an idea if the Giant x10 . A900 or A2000 Baikal's will produced again ?     

i bet x10 should be on sale soon, as they had only 2 batches, and its new product, i dont think baikal will drop it
Pages:
Jump to: