Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: BAIKAL GIANT B - WWW.BITTAWMART.COM - ORDERS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED - page 2. (Read 7781 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
About two weeks later and the BAIKAL GIANT B is mining how much per day right now....

$30/day
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Hello I just just wondering what payments you accept and if credit cards are back online?

Thanks

We are working with a local payment gateway company to make sure credit card sales come back asasp. although right now it is just crypto
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
About two weeks later and the BAIKAL GIANT B is mining how much per day right now....
Activity: 143
FYI just got a reply from baikal:  Giant and X10 on $7k each (min 6).  Giant for end of Feb.... X10 on 10 days.
Anybody in USA want to group buy ?
I give them a FIRM no thank you. I got the same response figuring they would have dropped prices due to extreme flooding of these units but they seem to think the opposite.

At first I was excited at $3600 or even $4500 , but now the machines only produce only a fraction and keep dropping . Also , soon the other algos  wont be very profitable.  The odd thing is how asicminermarket is taking orders for end of February for $6668.   The whole thing seems strange and backwards.   
Activity: 12
hey guys I have 2 units left for sale.

I was one of the first batch buyers that got it for 3600, PM me to discuss price. I"m offering it cheaper than these insane prices others are asking.

Thanks.

I just sent you a pm. Thanks
Good Day,

which room temparature is the best for Baikals B´s? They need special cooling in summer?

Regards

Power consumed will be exerted as a heat so some control is needed, stay on top of your humidity and temps
Activity: 8
Good Day,

which room temparature is the best for Baikals B´s? They need special cooling in summer?

Regards

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
good to hear at least people finally got their devices.
Activity: 37
hey guys I have 2 units left for sale.

I was one of the first batch buyers that got it for 3600, PM me to discuss price. I"m offering it cheaper than these insane prices others are asking.

Thanks.
FYI just got a reply from baikal:  Giant and X10 on $7k each (min 6).  Giant for end of Feb.... X10 on 10 days.
I give them a FIRM no thank you. I got the same response figuring they would have dropped prices due to extreme flooding of these units but they seem to think the opposite.
Activity: 14
Activity: 24
Received mine about 30 minutes ago and have it up and running.
So far everything seems to be working correctly.

What's your current ROI for it?

about 2 months, but I expect it to increase once more people get them.
I paid the group buy price of $4,500, not the $10,000+ other people paid once the first batch was sold out.

It's instant ROI as soon as you plug in the power supply
Activity: 26

Activity: 195
Merit: 15
all orders shipped
my miner had be recived today! also work fine and stable!!!
thank you bittaw!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

https://imgur.com/a/PTAE8
Activity: 24

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
Got mine all set up and hashing away. Thanks Bittawm

What do y'all run your fans at? Whats a safe temperature for these, at default its pretty loud but I don't want to hurt it either, running about 40 C or 30 if I open the window.
all orders shipped

Bitmain site is twitching right now all prices in yen, check out what they charge their domestic customers, half motha f'ing half...dafuq
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Here is an example picture of the Cube miner. You can see the CE marking there, after the model name "BAIKAL Cube V1.4". https://imgur.com/nqVMfZS

thanks HagssFIN I will take another look
I think that is not the correct CE marking.

http://mondos-porco.blogspot.it/2015/12/la-cina-falsifica-il-marchio-ce-europeo_15.html

You are correct, they have printed the 'C' and 'E' too close together.

It looks more like the bull shit 'China Export' marking.

So I stand corrected.

We have no 100% certainty that the Baikal cube actually has a legit CE conformity.
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
Here is an example picture of the Cube miner. You can see the CE marking there, after the model name "BAIKAL Cube V1.4". https://imgur.com/nqVMfZS

thanks HagssFIN I will take another look
I think that is not the correct CE marking.

http://mondos-porco.blogspot.it/2015/12/la-cina-falsifica-il-marchio-ce-europeo_15.html
Pages:
Jump to: