Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 15. (Read 96767 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

What about the $5k you stole from me you fucking piece of shit?
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Edit: I am thinking about writing up a full review on this thing after I let it run for a day or two after its burnt the house down. Will link to it once done.

FTFY
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I bought an X-1 from Ognasty to help him out, and to eventually do something bad to this thing.  Just got it and plugged it in, and I must say, it is actually quite a beautiful piece of hardware, it could have easily dominated the market and BA could have been bigger than Antminer, but instead they took the greedy way and self mined with them and deceived customers and scammed people.  Such a shame.  Anyway, I was able to configure it from the nice little LCD screen, can't find anywhere optimal settings or how to log into it from a computer, any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Edit: I am thinking about writing up a full review on this thing after I let it run for a day or two.  Will link to it once done.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Hmmmm have Black arrow gone now?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
here is our $ working hard @ Minersource.net or so called Miner Hosting LLC with Matt Carson & THOMAS SALVATORE

http://websta.me/n/mattstravels

https://twitter.com/borito4

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/computers-hardware-software-and-services/miner-hosting-in-denver-co-90167211

More new BBB complains filed.  If you read the "resolved" items, it showed, they simply shipped items too late and claimed it was delivered so the case closed  Undecided

Real piece of work here

Hope no more new people get suckered into the bad deals

P.S. Read BBB Complains AGAIN, instead of telling me I CAN NOT read.

Has Alex Sovu been picked up by UK law enforcement? I've never seen them this dark since after the ASIC came back but they didn't want to admit they had no product ready.
Activity: 667
Merit: 500
Has Alex Sovu been picked up by UK law enforcement? I've never seen them this dark since after the ASIC came back but they didn't want to admit they had no product ready.
Activity: 388
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
There's no beating these kinds of people at their own game. They literally have nothing to do all day but figure out ways to fuck you, as evidenced by how they've figured out how to turn every single supposed issue with their product into a way to get more money out of you just to have a remote possibility of being whole. While you're a decent person who actually spends time doing productive things, they sit around all day dreaming up new ways of embezzling your money while pretending to be busy, when the reality is if you get in touch with them about something they feel they can shit on you over, they get in touch with you immediately and keep sending emails as though you're instant messaging them.

yep

pay to return product that was defective when they shipped it

pay for PSU's for comp miners that have never showed up and now wouldn't be worth plugging in if they did.

refunding people in BTC after the price/BTC had halved

asking people to pay for hosting

claiming their BTC was stolen

claiming their customer database was stolen

now they're accusing MS of essentially the theft of 130-some miners

they're fucking liars and thieves, plain and simple.  constantly trying to run one scam after the next.   

I hadn't heard of the MS stealing bit, could you explain/link? (serves them right though).

HAHA, just found it in the other thread!  That's great, these cocksuckers are getting whats theirs finally.  I bet they come up with something like, because they did this, we don't have the money to make more miners.blah blsh blah. (its also interesting to think about all of the links betweej Matt Carson and BA from Bruno a while back, maybe time to reopen that).  Regardless of your thoughts on MinerSource, I can honestly say I am happy that they actually did something right and screwed these guys.  I bet the, "legal proceedings" are as much a reality as the email list police report was.

You mean the links that BA kept deleting? Luckily, I was a persistent fuck, posting elsewhere for prosperity.

Love you gleb but I was all over bfl back in April 2012 :-) I got banned about 30 times for telling the truth about them! All I did was meet josh in London and I knew all my doubts and more were true.

Never really followed black arrow or amt but you were onto them as well. Your a good dude man and I know sometimes.you have to use what some would call bad techniques to extract the truth out of Masonic sociopathic scumbags in this world.

Keep up the good work :-)
Activity: 402
So I get nothing of value in exchange for my $5k, fucking shit-head thieves.

pretty much.  you give them 5K, you get something that costs money to run, may burn your house to the ground and by most accounts is a poorly designed, poorly constructed piece of shit.

oddly enough that's not what they actually sold people, now is it......
legendary
So I get nothing of value in exchange for my $5k, fucking shit-head thieves.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Throwing people under the bus is just a PR game, they're just finding new ways to play good cop / bad cop and mindfuck you into not going after them. If anything, this is just a sneaky way of having plausible deniability of any promises made by Alexey Andreev via email.

The only change that people are really reporting now is that it seems they're suddenly too busy to pay their Rent-Some-Minions customers.

I would even make a bet that there is no such person as, "Alexey Andreev" and it is just a made up persona to make it seem like there are people in customer support doing anything.  In all likelihood, this is some fictitious character they made up, and now can put the blame on, meanwhile nothing actually changing at BA.
Btw, have you guys had a chance to get to the police department to file papers about your email list being stolen?  Your photo shopped online submittal has gone unnoticed by them for some time it seems, so it may be time to pay them a visit.
Activity: 667
Throwing people under the bus is just a PR game, they're just finding new ways to play good cop / bad cop and mindfuck you into not going after them. If anything, this is just a sneaky way of having plausible deniability of any promises made by Alexey Andreev via email.

The only change that people are really reporting now is that it seems they're suddenly too busy to pay their Rent-Some-Minions customers.
Activity: 700
Pasting this here for archival purposes

In attention to all Minersource customers:

Matt Carson from Minersource has managed to convince our customer support department that we owe them 250 X3 miners. Our customer support did not check if they are paid and partially shipped this order (137 miners were dispatched). These miners were NOT paid and upon confrontation with Matt Carson all communication went blank.

It has been 2 months since the event and we now assume that Minersource has no intetion of paying the X3 miners that we have delivered. As it stands at the moment we are beginning legal procedures against Minersource in USA.

All customers who have ordered from Minersource and had not yet received their order should begin legal procedures against them as they will not receive anything else from Minersource.

HAHA makes me laugh more and more every time I read it, BA, I hope you read this thread too as I really don't want to create another account just to tell you how stupid and incompetent you are.  I mean really?  You shipped 137 miners that weren't paid for?Huh?  HAHA checks and balances ftw am I right.  Sure sucks to be the one that gets screwed over doesn't it?  Still not sure why you would post that here as if anyone would have any sympathy for your lying sorry asses.

I know.  A first year accounting student would literally know better.  It's hysterical.

I wonder who was the genius that did this (assuming it is in any way true and not just some insurance scam or something).  Please tell me it was that arrogant shit-stain Alexey, head of customer service.  I'd absolutely piss myself.....

If you check his account, you see he's no longer listed as "staff".

Nothing at this FUBAR company would surprise me any more.
Time to change the Depends, man. Good call.

blackarrow, on 15 Jan 2015 - 03:11 AM, said:

Indeed. Alexey lost his job because of this.

If you are waiting for your miner please pm me with your order details. They are in stock, waiting for customer confirmation to be shipped.

http://ecointalk.net/gallery/album/73-manufacturing-complete/

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole.  well, except for alex whose ass should be in jail.

this will have to do for now though.  hahahahahaha!
legendary

Miners are in stock and ready to be shipped?

FUCK YOU!
Activity: 459
Pasting this here for archival purposes

In attention to all Minersource customers:

Matt Carson from Minersource has managed to convince our customer support department that we owe them 250 X3 miners. Our customer support did not check if they are paid and partially shipped this order (137 miners were dispatched). These miners were NOT paid and upon confrontation with Matt Carson all communication went blank.

It has been 2 months since the event and we now assume that Minersource has no intetion of paying the X3 miners that we have delivered. As it stands at the moment we are beginning legal procedures against Minersource in USA.

All customers who have ordered from Minersource and had not yet received their order should begin legal procedures against them as they will not receive anything else from Minersource.

HAHA makes me laugh more and more every time I read it, BA, I hope you read this thread too as I really don't want to create another account just to tell you how stupid and incompetent you are.  I mean really?  You shipped 137 miners that weren't paid for?Huh?  HAHA checks and balances ftw am I right.  Sure sucks to be the one that gets screwed over doesn't it?  Still not sure why you would post that here as if anyone would have any sympathy for your lying sorry asses.

I know.  A first year accounting student would literally know better.  It's hysterical.

I wonder who was the genius that did this (assuming it is in any way true and not just some insurance scam or something).  Please tell me it was that arrogant shit-stain Alexey, head of customer service.  I'd absolutely piss myself.....

If you check his account, you see he's no longer listed as "staff".

Nothing at this FUBAR company would surprise me any more.
Time to change the Depends, man. Good call.

blackarrow, on 15 Jan 2015 - 03:11 AM, said:

Indeed. Alexey lost his job because of this.

If you are waiting for your miner please pm me with your order details. They are in stock, waiting for customer confirmation to be shipped.

http://ecointalk.net/gallery/album/73-manufacturing-complete/

Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

Why am I still here posting to this fucking thread?

Why is there no closure to this?

FUCK YOU!

If you want closure you'll just have to walk away... or contact your lawyers to put some hurt on them.

Most people posting on this thread want to see a lot of hurt  Wink

legendary
Why am I still here posting to this fucking thread?

Why is there no closure to this?

FUCK YOU!
Activity: 402
The most likely explanation for this, IMO, is that they're cooking up a story to fuck people out of comp.

Knowing these pricks, who have fucked people over in every other conceivable way, and realizing that comp is the only thing left to fuck people out of, it almost has to be that.

Activity: 138
Merit: 102
These people are professional criminals. 

Yup, that about sums it up.
Activity: 700
There's no beating these kinds of people at their own game. They literally have nothing to do all day but figure out ways to fuck you, as evidenced by how they've figured out how to turn every single supposed issue with their product into a way to get more money out of you just to have a remote possibility of being whole. While you're a decent person who actually spends time doing productive things, they sit around all day dreaming up new ways of embezzling your money while pretending to be busy, when the reality is if you get in touch with them about something they feel they can shit on you over, they get in touch with you immediately and keep sending emails as though you're instant messaging them.

yep

pay for PSU's for comp miners that have never showed up and now wouldn't be worth plugging in if they did.

they're fucking liars and thieves, plain and simple.  constantly trying to run one scam after the next.   

I hadn't heard of the MS stealing bit, could you explain/link? (serves them right though).

HAHA, just found it in the other thread!  That's great, these cocksuckers are getting whats theirs finally.  I bet they come up with something like, because they did this, we don't have the money to make more miners.blah blsh blah. (its also interesting to think about all of the links betweej Matt Carson and BA from Bruno a while back, maybe time to reopen that).  Regardless of your thoughts on MinerSource, I can honestly say I am happy that they actually did something right and screwed these guys.  I bet the, "legal proceedings" are as much a reality as the email list police report was.

You mean the links that BA kept deleting? Luckily, I was a persistent fuck, posting elsewhere for prosperity.

You were right as rain about these people.

Sovu is a fucking thief.  He and Cristina were named on that credit card scam in Romania and they just learned a new game and fucked people some more here.  Who knows how much they bilked people out of this time around.  All of it is sitting in the Virgin Islands in their little holding company, I would imagine.  they're laying on the beach sucking Pina Coladas while typing in messages as to how poor they are and laughing their nuts off.  I have little doubt about that either. 

I don't believe they're broke, they took in too much money to have blown it all on simple delays.  It's not like they're performing assembly and paying a full staff and running components 2 and 3 times.  So they had delays, that doesn't account for the massive markup on all of this.  As far as I'm concerned they're simply thieves that refuse to return a dime of what they've taken, while not delivering what they sold.

People should've paid attention to you on this one, no question about that.  These people are professional criminals. 
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

yep

Pages:
Jump to: