Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 17. (Read 96767 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
There's no beating these kinds of people at their own game. They literally have nothing to do all day but figure out ways to fuck you, as evidenced by how they've figured out how to turn every single supposed issue with their product into a way to get more money out of you just to have a remote possibility of being whole. While you're a decent person who actually spends time doing productive things, they sit around all day dreaming up new ways of embezzling your money while pretending to be busy, when the reality is if you get in touch with them about something they feel they can shit on you over, they get in touch with you immediately and keep sending emails as though you're instant messaging them.

yep

pay to return product that was defective when they shipped it

pay for PSU's for comp miners that have never showed up and now wouldn't be worth plugging in if they did.

refunding people in BTC after the price/BTC had halved

asking people to pay for hosting

claiming their BTC was stolen

claiming their customer database was stolen

now they're accusing MS of essentially the theft of 130-some miners

they're fucking liars and thieves, plain and simple.  constantly trying to run one scam after the next.   

I hadn't heard of the MS stealing bit, could you explain/link? (serves them right though).

HAHA, just found it in the other thread!  That's great, these cocksuckers are getting whats theirs finally.  I bet they come up with something like, because they did this, we don't have the money to make more miners.blah blsh blah. (its also interesting to think about all of the links betweej Matt Carson and BA from Bruno a while back, maybe time to reopen that).  Regardless of your thoughts on MinerSource, I can honestly say I am happy that they actually did something right and screwed these guys.  I bet the, "legal proceedings" are as much a reality as the email list police report was.
legendary
There's no beating these kinds of people at their own game. They literally have nothing to do all day but figure out ways to fuck you, as evidenced by how they've figured out how to turn every single supposed issue with their product into a way to get more money out of you just to have a remote possibility of being whole. While you're a decent person who actually spends time doing productive things, they sit around all day dreaming up new ways of embezzling your money while pretending to be busy, when the reality is if you get in touch with them about something they feel they can shit on you over, they get in touch with you immediately and keep sending emails as though you're instant messaging them.

yep

pay for PSU's for comp miners that have never showed up and now wouldn't be worth plugging in if they did.

they're fucking liars and thieves, plain and simple.  constantly trying to run one scam after the next.   

I hadn't heard of the MS stealing bit, could you explain/link? (serves them right though).
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

yep

Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

Exactly, it is an absolute disgrace, when the legal hammer falls, BA are going down for a long time.

If you are new to the forum or new to bitcoin - do not do business with this company!

Angry

Activity: 667
This may be the little dick slurping thief....

14nm tapeout in December 2014. That's about as likely as their 28nm tapeout in February 2013.

It's amazing that they have the audacity to claim shit like that.

Liars and thieves, the lot of them.

I know.  That sign should look a little more like this

Missed last delivery by nearly a year!

Last bunch of people that gave us money lost their asses!

Made a ton of promises we did not keep!

We've broken laws all over the world!

We'll take your money and keep it, no matter what!

Our management team has prior experience with credit card/consumer fraud on a huge scale!
Activity: 459
Merit: 250

14nm tapeout in December 2014. That's about as likely as their 28nm tapeout in February 2013.

It's amazing that they have the audacity to claim shit like that.

Liars and thieves, the lot of them.
legendary

https://i.imgur.com/TtJvfIl.jpg

Boy would it be nice to see them at a bitcoin conference sometime, unfortunately I can't afford to go because they stole all my money (lol jk, but not far from the truth).
Activity: 402

So what's BA current excuse for not shipping?

They're too busy building algorithms that delete discontent on their self-moderated thread to coincide with their negative trust comments that aren't index by any search engine, hence even busier having to allocate the moneys still flowing in from ongoing sales conducted by I-wish-I-would've-known marks.

Stop me if I said too much.

That and taking turns getting blowjobs from Cristina, who was also named in their credit card scam back in the day, and is on the corporate records of this scumball company, if memory serves. 

All of them are fucking thieves. 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

They're too busy building algorithms that delete discontent on their self-moderated thread to coincide with their negative trust comments that aren't index by any search engine, hence even busier having to allocate the moneys still flowing in from ongoing sales conducted by I-wish-I-would've-known marks.

No no, you're bang on... please continue!
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
how in the fuck does that piece of shit BlackArrow seem to have a positive trust rating?

is it just me or is something fucked up with the trust system.  even his trusted ratings seem negative.

anyone?
Looks pretty negative to me. Check again. Maybe also because I left him negative feedback myself.

it does look negative today, as it should.  totally different from what was being shown yesterday for some reason.

Reading through the posts on the moderated BA thread, it seems that Ognasty has taken appropriate steps to remove some positive feedback that was left and give BA the proper negative trust rating that these scammers and low lives deserve.  Good job Ognasty, everyone should for the most part see BA with a negative trust rating now.  If you have not done so already, please go and leave negative trust for the users BA and David.
Part of what happened was i got promoted to the default trust list and I had some positive reviews to a third party that helped black arrow. OgNasty contacted me I lifted the positives and it reflects correctly on  BA (ie made them negative)
If you have been around here for 2 or 3 years and did a lot of trusts like I have they interlink I left 80-100 positive trusts  they are interlinked with more then 400 fourm members.

I have removed some positive  trusts on request all should be good now. BTW I lost a few bucks to BA via the DzCoop round 17. I got refunds based in BTC.  so I lost fiat not btc.
  Roughly 1350 usd was spent and 900 usd was returned.
Activity: 459
Unfortunately, it seems their violations of consumer law are not being pursued in either the UK or Hong Kong, but there is another option, which involves bringing their customs fraud (specifically, declaring the value of miners they sold for $5,000-6,000 each at $1,000) to the attention of the authorities.

If someone who has received a miner with an incorrectly declared customs value would be kind enough to contact me via PM, I will forward everything to the main German customs office (which will share their information with other EU and NAFTA customs offices).

They may be able to defraud their customers with impunity at this point, but governments get very upset when you try to deprive them of their fair share.
Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

Over the course of tons of ridiculous and unproductive correspondence, it's pretty clear what's going on. This Alex Sovu or Alexei Andreev or Daniel Adronic or whoever it is that's actually handling any of the communication is legitimately a sociopath.

He seems to actually believe that he's doing nothing wrong. We're not going to get anywhere dealing with them directly because he's incapable of even comprehending anything whatsoever from the customer point of view. If you're right about anything inconvenient for him he just drops the issue or parrots it back to you in a completely twisted form that had nothing to do with what you were saying in the first place.

We're dealing with some serious mental illness here where this guy views anything that you might be unsatisfied about as an unjustified threat. All in all this was a really expensive and destructive way for a seriously disturbed individual to play out a crisis that indicates that he just needed therapy all along.

This may indeed be the case but my own view is that the repeated lies from BA in relation to delivery dates that they knowingly were never going to meet is not excusable in anyway as a mental illness but was a deliberate criminal attempt to defraud. Furthermore, there is no doubt that failure to deliver product and to provide refunds to customers either when they cancelled their orders or when the product failed to arrive within a reasonable time frame is a clear breach of consumer law.

Angry

Activity: 667
Over the course of tons of ridiculous and unproductive correspondence, it's pretty clear what's going on. This Alex Sovu or Alexei Andreev or Daniel Adronic or whoever it is that's actually handling any of the communication is legitimately a sociopath.

He seems to actually believe that he's doing nothing wrong. We're not going to get anywhere dealing with them directly because he's incapable of even comprehending anything whatsoever from the customer point of view. If you're right about anything inconvenient for him he just drops the issue or parrots it back to you in a completely twisted form that had nothing to do with what you were saying in the first place.

We're dealing with some serious mental illness here where this guy views anything that you might be unsatisfied about as an unjustified threat. All in all this was a really expensive and destructive way for a seriously disturbed individual to play out a crisis that indicates that he just needed therapy all along.
how in the fuck does that piece of shit BlackArrow seem to have a positive trust rating?

is it just me or is something fucked up with the trust system.  even his trusted ratings seem negative.

anyone?
Looks pretty negative to me. Check again. Maybe also because I left him negative feedback myself.

it does look negative today, as it should.  totally different from what was being shown yesterday for some reason.

Reading through the posts on the moderated BA thread, it seems that Ognasty has taken appropriate steps to remove some positive feedback that was left and give BA the proper negative trust rating that these scammers and low lives deserve.  Good job Ognasty, everyone should for the most part see BA with a negative trust rating now.  If you have not done so already, please go and leave negative trust for the users BA and David.

I see it now.  Definitely a good job by Og.  People should know the truth about this company so others aren't screwed out of their money also.
legendary

anyone?

Reading through the posts on the moderated BA thread, it seems that Ognasty has taken appropriate steps to remove some positive feedback that was left and give BA the proper negative trust rating that these scammers and low lives deserve.  Good job Ognasty, everyone should for the most part see BA with a negative trust rating now.  If you have not done so already, please go and leave negative trust for the users BA and David.

anyone?

Pages:
Jump to: