Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 14. (Read 96767 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

We have not committed any fraud and we have done everything according to the contract signed with our customers. Every part is purchased, and now in our stock, waiting to be assembled and shipped.

If you are one of our customers, please read this week update: http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/bitcoin-miners-progress-update-06-july-2014.html

We have now worked around all roadblocks and all orders will be dispatched by the end of this month.

Regards!

You fucking lying thief, you've broken your contract and committed fraud against me you piece of shit!
legendary
The last communication I got from Black Arrow LTD was in July stating that shipping had started, my miner would contain capacitors that "cannot not explode" and there would be no additional compensation.

I never got a miner and they still have my money!
legendary
Fucking thieves.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not sure if this is new or helpful either but I finally received an email from the Hong Kong police over the online report that I've lodged quite some time ago.

They requested for more information about the transaction & I've furnished them with some attachments that hopefully will provide them a better lead in their investigation.

For those of you who made payment to BlackArrow's Hong Kong HSBC account & have yet to done so, I would strongly recommend that you submit an online police report at this link (https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php) to lend a helping hand to the Hong Kong police in their investigation on Black Arrow.
legendary
where is my refund? Angry

If I had to guess I'd say it's being spent on high-end motorcycle parts, male prostitutes, cocaine and real-estate.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
You have to go with Hong Kong's version of the FTC, which is controlled by the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department:

http://www.customs.gov.hk/en/consumer_protection/trade_desc/index.html

You click on the Contact Us link and go from there...  They are the real legal authority there, not the consumer council.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey guys!

I filed a complaint with the HK CC a long time ago. They kept me up to date with the letters they sent to BA (since it's all they can do, whoop-di-doo).
They contacted me today, here is the letter:

Upon receipt of the complaint, the Council has tried to contact the office of the company in Hong Kong according to the information in the invoice. However, the Council was informed by the Post Office that there was "no such company" in the premises. The Council has also searched the information of the company in Companies Registry and found that the company was registered as a Company Secretarial Services which seems not to be a formal office.
The Council has eventually found the address of an office of the company in Shenzhen, China. A reminder was sent to the office of the company in China on 4 February 2015 to urge them to reply as soon as possible.
I appreciate your understanding of the difficulty the Council has come across in contacting the company. I also wish to explain that the Council handles consumer disputes with traders located in Hong Kong and the Council is not a law enforcement body. Your complaint is therefore handled on the basis of voluntary co-operation on the part of the trader concerned. Should our action fails to achieve a satisfactory result, you may have to consider other avenues of resolving your complaint, such as seeking independent legal advice.
Thank you for bringing the matter to the Council's attention and I shall revert to you as soon as a substantive reply is received from the company.

In short: we can't help you, sorry.
Activity: 532
Are you like these guys?

Really, I missed the part where it said I had to wait an extra year then negotiate delivery of a worthless and obsolete product.

Yeah really, you would think that would be material information required to be disclosed by law... oh wait, it is.

When the law catches up with those boys, they're going to be torn a new one.

Angry

legendary
Really, I missed the part where it said I had to wait an extra year then negotiate delivery of a worthless and obsolete product.
legendary

"This product will be available on 24/02/2014"
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
did all of you guys receive your X3 units yet?

their site says
http://ecointalk.net/gallery/album/73-manufacturing-complete/

Manufacturing complete
All X3 have been completed and are now waiting for customer confirmation to be shipped.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

No contact, no miner, no refund.

you have to send an email to them on a daily basis.
that is how it works.
I got pissed off many times with BA but they said my X3 is hashing now.
hope it will continue hashing for at least another 24 more months.
legendary

No contact, no miner, no refund.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Well for some reason my unit will start off and run fine, then within 15 mins to 2 hours, it stops working.  There is no error or reason and the temps are perfectly cool.  This has been under wifi, I plan to try it on ethernet this weekend, but man if I can't get this to work I am going to have to RMA this thing.

BA, what are the steps to start an RMA process if it comes to that?

Hahahahaha, I'm not laughing at you but asking ba about rma's after everything they put you through already and other peoples RMA experiences well documented is just...... Hahahahahahaha

I know, I was being facetious with that comment, if I can't get it to work I will probably just video myself hitting it with a baseball bat (my fiancee said I couldn't drive over it with my car because I could damage my car and its not worth risking more money lost to these assholes.)

Your fiancee is right on that one. :-)

Have you tried a different pool? Long shot but you never know ;-)

Yes she is, lol

No I haven't yet  I am an accountant and this time of year is especially busy for me, so I haven't had time at all this week to mess with this thing.  My plan this weekend is to plug in the Ethernet and try a different pool.

If only these were as easy as antminers to run...sigh
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Well for some reason my unit will start off and run fine, then within 15 mins to 2 hours, it stops working.  There is no error or reason and the temps are perfectly cool.  This has been under wifi, I plan to try it on ethernet this weekend, but man if I can't get this to work I am going to have to RMA this thing.

Hahahahaha, I'm not laughing at you but asking ba about rma's after everything they put you through already and other peoples RMA experiences well documented is just...... Hahahahahahaha

I know, I was being facetious with that comment, if I can't get it to work I will probably just video myself hitting it with a baseball bat (my fiancee said I couldn't drive over it with my car because I could damage my car and its not worth risking more money lost to these assholes.)

Your fiancee is right on that one. :-)

Have you tried a different pool? Long shot but you never know ;-)
Activity: 667
RMA?? Please share the drugs you're enjoying!

These guys routinely take a month plus to get back to you if at all over things that wouldn't even be in your favor. What incentive do these criminals have to do any customer service at all, when they're convinced their "contract" allows them to do whatever they want?

On a lighter note, is it possible legendary Internet faggot Alex Sovu is one of the infamous sociopathic Ceaușescu orphans? If so it's unfortunate he wasn't among the percentage of babies who actually die from lack of physical contact.
legendary

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

legendary

Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Minersource is falsely claiming that we have not shipped ordered merchandise while in fact they have stolen $1050000 from us through fraud.

What about the $5k you stole from me you fucking piece of shit?

This is the problem, we pay for?
Pages:
Jump to: