Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 24. (Read 96796 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
in addition to all of that they are trying to develop a software fix.

the latest story is that the piece of shit can't be shipped without getting physically damaged, which is obviously a physical design flaw, as if these people didn't realize they'd have to ship these things and other manufacturers are not managing to actually ship their products.  It's obviously possible to design, build and ship miners unless these other manufacturers are having their products delivered by magical faerie people.

Their response to this problem?  It's the shippers fault, and they're working on the software.

before this it was the PSU, even though they were told by the first guy to report a fire that the PSU in the unit that went up in flames was fine.

these people truly are idiots.  I mean stupid, stupid.  Not just your garden variety stupid.  The brain stem works and absolutely nothing else kind of stupid. 

the fucking nitwits are now blaming the shippers.  From the unending source of utter bullshit delivered with a unique blend of haughtiness and idiocy, Nemesidis:

http://ecointalk.net/topic/1739-my-prospero-x3-stop-working-have-image/#entry21134

"The issue remains and it can be fixed only if package delivered safely, unfortunately due to harsh transportation conditions some of the hash boards get damaged, that can cause short and damage as seen above. We are working on software fix to prevent that kind of issues, the boards will not get this kind of damage and instead unit will shut-down until problematic boards is removed. Also we are trying to find a way to make it more safe during transportation, by adding 2 more screws to hold hash boards in place. We underestimated the powers of express services and some of the units came to customers with broken fans, so you can figure out how hard they toss the boxes if hash boards go off the place and break the fans. Also it's not recommended to run unit above 1100 Mhz.

For now possible way to clarify on which board has issue is to remove them all and put them 1 by 1, the board with issue will trigger protection from Power Supply and it won't start. This boards can be sent for replacement, so far it didn't take long to provide replacements. Please ship boards if you have ones that are not working to address stated on the website with ticket number as RMA, it should be clearly visible on the package. If there is also signs of damage on the back plane such as damaged PCI-E Slot, that board can also be sent for RMA.

Sarcasm noted and not appreciated, posts deleted."

So the bottom line is that this is not fixed, apparently never was, and they are still shipping these known and now acknowledged firebombs to people's homes.

What a bunch of total fucking bastards these people are.

the sarcasm wasn't appreciated?  guess what asshole, go fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit.  People have lost thousands and are being shipped product which is not safe to plug into the fucking wall and turn on and you didn't appreciate the sarcasm.   Well, Nemesidis seeing as you don't appreciate sarcasm we'll take a more direct approach.  

I'd like to stick a red hot poker straight up your fucking ass and out the top of your head right along with the rest of the Black Arrow team of total shitbags that have stolen money and are shipping something that is not in any way fit for purpose and is actually a danger for people to run in their homes, none of which any of you seems to give the first flying fuck about.  I'd love to see how you'd appreciate that, you fucking moron.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I went in to see them with a big bag of lies and broken promises all  printed out  nicely along with all the company details all the address'  Bank details etc - Hopefully I'll hear something back.

Next step is if i've heard nothing  by mid december I'm going to go and Pop and see Daniel at his place of work - Probably to coniside with the 1 year anniversary of paying these people for Fuck All
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
That's the same thing everyone gets when they used that automated form process.  Waiting for reference and that'll be the last you'll hear about it, most likely.  I got the same thing over a month ago.  Haven't heard diddly doo since then.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Got an update in regard to my fraud case i opened with the police, It's been passed now to thames valley police and things look like they are picking up.

04 November 2014

Dear Mr Kennerley

NFRC141000810656

I’m writing to inform you about the current position of your report.

Experts at the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) have reviewed the information and have found enough evidence for a possible police investigation. I am pleased to inform you your report has been sent to Thames Valley Police, who have recorded it under: • reference : awaiting local reference number allocation - in process

Thames Valley Police is responsible for any resulting investigation and for providing you with further updates to your report. Their contact details are details:

• Thames Valley Police by email at [email protected] or

• by phone 01865 841148

When you contact Thames Valley Police, please give them your reference number (above).

If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information

on the Action Fraud website at or you can call them on 0300 123 2040.

Thank you again for taking the time to report and helping us to make the UK a safer place for you and others.
Activity: 94
Got an update in regard to my fraud case i opened with the police, It's been passed now to thames valley police and things look like they are picking up.

04 November 2014

Dear Mr Kennerley

NFRC141000810656

I’m writing to inform you about the current position of your report.

Experts at the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) have reviewed the information and have found enough evidence for a possible police investigation. I am pleased to inform you your report has been sent to Thames Valley Police, who have recorded it under: • reference : awaiting local reference number allocation - in process

Thames Valley Police is responsible for any resulting investigation and for providing you with further updates to your report. Their contact details are details:

• Thames Valley Police by email at [email protected] or

• by phone 01865 841148

When you contact Thames Valley Police, please give them your reference number (above).

If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information

on the Action Fraud website at or you can call them on 0300 123 2040.

Thank you again for taking the time to report and helping us to make the UK a safer place for you and others.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
Been happy with my X-1 that I received back in June. No issues to speak in the ~5 months of use so far.

That's great! We're so happy for you.

Quick aside, with apologies for this having nothing to do with this post or poster. I've been noticing a many old accounts that's been stagnant for years come to life of late. Anybody else notice the same?
His last post was October 12, 2011, and suddenly he decided to post how happy he is with blackarrows hardware  after not posting bitcointalk for 3 years! Definitely suspicious.

So I still got no refund from miner hosting LLC aka Minersource. I don't understand how these companies are still in business..

Because the cunts have your money and have given you nothing in return.... very easy. Good gig if you've got no conscience
Activity: 364
Been happy with my X-1 that I received back in June. No issues to speak in the ~5 months of use so far.

Quick aside, with apologies for this having nothing to do with this post or poster. I've been noticing a many old accounts that's been stagnant for years come to life of late. Anybody else notice the same?
His last post was October 12, 2011, and suddenly he decided to post how happy he is with blackarrows hardware  after not posting bitcointalk for 3 years! Definitely suspicious.

So I still got no refund from miner hosting LLC aka Minersource. I don't understand how these companies are still in business..

Activity: 459

Ha! What astroturfing pieces of shit! I was just going to challenge that guy for claiming he got 1 X-1 in a June delivery, because BA didn't even start shipping until July.

Here comes the shill army to big up BA, which is trying its very best to be the very worst supplier to the bitcoin community - which is a tall order, given the stiff BFL competition.
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

Oh yes, Mr Else notices.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Activity: 40
Ok stupid question (because I'm stupid obviously)

does anyone know "how many units/orders" they have left to fulfill before they make the announcement about compensation (which most likely will be "Here's a discount coupon for $20 off our Scrypt miner due in Feb") but still, I just want to see it so I can close the book on this horribly dark chapter of my life.
Activity: 700
I fixed the image for you so that it'll load better.

Thanks, I updated the link in my post.
You still can't prove there were any flames. Just some smoke and an acrid smell. No big deal.

It's your own damn fault for plugging the thing in, anyway.

I'm channeling my inner Nemesidis - how'm I doing?

yes, this is surely not enough to start this 'they all burn' panic, so please stop that unreasonable FIRE, FIRE stuff.

Activity: 667
You people don't understand, it's your fault these still catch on fire, because all you mean customers are pushing them to actually ship.

yes, and then you plug them into the wall and turn them on and stuff.

clearly an unforeseeable use.

The amount of time that went into developing these, they are art and should not be put under such strain as being, "turned on".  I mean, how could the ones in BA's datacenter ever be profitable if your driving up difficulty by running them?  It is a much better idea to ship you the crap ones that don't work and hoard the others so that difficulty stays low and BA can pad their pockets even more.

There's no way BA has a datacenter, at this point they make at least 300%+ profit just faking payouts by paying customers back their own bitcoins that they recently embezzled. No Rent-Some-Minions service has actually started yet anyway.
Activity: 459

You still can't prove there were any flames. Just some smoke and an acrid smell. No big deal.

It's your own damn fault for plugging the thing in, anyway.

I'm channeling my inner Nemesidis - how'm I doing?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
You people don't understand, it's your fault these still catch on fire, because all you mean customers are pushing them to actually ship.

The amount of time that went into developing these, they are art and should not be put under such strain as being, "turned on".  I mean, how could the ones in BA's datacenter ever be profitable if your driving up difficulty by running them?  It is a much better idea to ship you the crap ones that don't work and hoard the others so that difficulty stays low and BA can pad their pockets even more.

Activity: 667
Pages:
Jump to: