Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s - page 25. (Read 96796 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Well its obvious that they have reached a new level of incompetence, can't wait to see how they spin it and blame all of us for this happening.  You know, it never would have happened if we weren't so boisterous and pushy about getting our miners 8 months late.  You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

it should be no problem for these wizards

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/about-us.html

"Solutions

We have made it our mission to provide our customers with complete quality solutions suited to the various phases of a product's life cycle."

I'm sure they'll have a solution for this incendiary phase of the product's life cycle, which right now looks to be about 48 hours.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
So this latest unit to burst into flames didn't have the large green electrolytic capacitors and it was "CE" certified with the new PSU?

It seems so.  the guy said he got it on October 31.  That picture looks very much like the pics the first guy posted also.

I fixed the image for you so that it'll load better.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Well its obvious that they have reached a new level of incompetence, can't wait to see how they spin it and blame all of us for this happening.  You know, it never would have happened if we weren't so boisterous and pushy about getting our miners 8 months late.  You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Mining since bitcoin was $1
I'd be curious to know if its the real CE certified or the china export CE certified.  Isn't there also some FCC certification that they are supposed to have to sell in the usa like every other server PSU that I've ever seen.
I don't want a worthless miner that's 8 months past due, obsolete and a fire hazard. Can I have my money back please?

sure.  send them a few hundred grand for their new chip development.

and your order number

BlackArrow will look into it for you.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
I don't want a worthless miner that's 8 months past due, obsolete and a fire hazard. Can I have my money back please?
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
So this latest unit to burst into flames didn't have the large green electrolytic capacitors and it was "CE" certified with the new PSU?

It seems so.  the guy said he got it on October 31.  That picture looks very much like the pics the first guy posted also.
legendary

Activity: 459

yeah, it's a real stunner, I know.  I am totally shocked that they have seemingly failed yet again.

the guy that reported the first fire took the psu out of the burned up unit and put it into another unit (that had lost it's psu) and the PSU was still working.  BA still blamed the PSU.

he said

http://ecointalk.net/topic/1348-my-x3-caught-fire/page-13

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

"also, you should know that the PSU that was in that unit is currently working in another X3.

One of the PSU's died on one of my other units and i put it into the unit i sent to you because it needed to be replaced

When you diagnose the issue with the X3 please keep in mind that the original PSU was working fine, and is still working fine.

thanks, Dave"

so they were told this and blamed the PSU anyhow and ran in circles with that for the last month or two.

I can't wait to hear again, how there is no fire in the pictures and how they can't catch on fire and how this is only a small percentage and, most importantly, how it isn't their fault.

The equation is simple:

It's never their fault, ergo, it can't be their fault. Just what part of "It isn't our fault" don't you understand?

yeah, it's a real stunner, I know.  I am totally shocked that they have seemingly failed yet again.

the guy that reported the first fire took the psu out of the burned up unit and put it into another unit (that had lost it's psu) and the PSU was still working.  BA still blamed the PSU.

he said

http://ecointalk.net/topic/1348-my-x3-caught-fire/page-13

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

"also, you should know that the PSU that was in that unit is currently working in another X3.

One of the PSU's died on one of my other units and i put it into the unit i sent to you because it needed to be replaced

When you diagnose the issue with the X3 please keep in mind that the original PSU was working fine, and is still working fine.

thanks, Dave"

so they were told this and blamed the PSU anyhow and ran in circles with that for the last month or two.

I can't wait to hear again, how there is no fire in the pictures and how they can't catch on fire and how this is only a small percentage and, most importantly, how it isn't their fault.
No flame, no care.
My definition of a scam company is one that takes money from customers by deceiving them then, fails to provide anything of value in return.

Black Arrow's own contradictory words proves they are liars and covers the deception angle. I've received nothing of value in return for the money I paid almost a year ago, so there you go.

We have a proven scam company actively soliciting a million dollars+ from potential investors for vapour-ware miners made from Samsung wont give you 14nm in a month from now you fucking clowns ASICs.

Not to mention violating every consumer protection law in the book, mail fraud and tax evasion on the $90,000 in coins they mined.

To any potential investor I can guarantee they're going to be so in your face with the tens if not more millions of dollars they'll make off your investment while giving absolutely nothing in return for your cool mil. In-fact I wouldn't be surprised if they've even figured out a way to leave you with a bill to pay when all is said and done, you know just for that little extra bit of spite.

well, they sold these based on promises that they are not keeping.

they are violating consumer laws all over the world.

fraud?  as far as I'm concerned no doubt about it.  a company run by a known credit card fraudster that has done nothing but change his game to a new kind of scam as far as I'm concerned.

anyone that sends these people a dime at this point needs a CT scan. 

they failed technically with miners that start on fire, they failed logistically by being unable to develop this or ship this in any sort of reasonable timeframe and they have failed financially, by squandering their customers' money,  they have failed miserably in terms of customer service/relations.

To me it seems that they have failed in every aspect of this project and this business. 

anyone would be better of plunking that money down on the craps table than investing with a  company with a performance record like this.
legendary
My definition of a scam company is one that takes money from customers by deceiving them then, fails to provide anything of value in return.

Black Arrow's own contradictory words proves they are liars and covers the deception angle. I've received nothing of value in return for the money I paid almost a year ago, so there you go.

We have a proven scam company actively soliciting a million dollars+ from potential investors for vapour-ware miners made from Samsung wont give you 14nm in a month from now you fucking clowns ASICs.

Not to mention violating every consumer protection law in the book, mail fraud and tax evasion on the $90,000 in coins they mined.

To any potential investor I can guarantee they're going to be so in your face with the tens if not more millions of dollars they'll make off your investment while giving absolutely nothing in return for your cool mil. In-fact I wouldn't be surprised if they've even figured out a way to leave you with a bill to pay when all is said and done, you know just for that little extra bit of spite.
Activity: 667
They're looking to fuck a different class of mark now since the consumer sales angle is completely gone. The person they're looking for is willing to "invest" half a million dollars minimum, but has to pay before being allowed to see the contract, and if after seeing the contract it isn't acceptable, Black Arrow keeps 10%.

If anyone has any explanation other then mental illness here I'd love to hear it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 255
At this point only a moron would purchase anything from Black Arrow. Why even bother with announcement of a 14nm chip? A 20 TH miner? Why not just say a 100 TH miner at 1000 watts? If you are going to lie to customers why not go big? You would have to be a fool to give them any money.
Activity: 364
Looks like time is benefiting blackarrow and minersource, if you wait long enough those nagging customers and their useless consumer protection laws and legal threats will just go away.

They will happily take your money and then claim pre-order, pre-order it's all mine now!

..until someone decides to file a lawsuit and the FBI get's involved..
I will haunt every site, every fucking news release between now and the end of time to call out these cocksuckers for what they've done here.

That makes two of us.
Bottom line what they sold people was their money's worth in terms of hashpower at time of shipment.  That's what their price matching promise was.  Right now 5-6K gets you a helluva lot more than 2Th.  More like 8-10Th/s, including power supplies, from Bitmain.

that's not what they're shipping and not even close.

what a bunch of lying asshole scammers. I don't give a shit what they ship at this point and certainly not what they develop in the future, as if these idiots have a better shot at 14nm than other companies that actually have people onboard that know what the fuck they're doing.

Anyone that is considering investing with these lying thieves should review what's happened here, and take their money elsewhere.  If they'll fuck us, they'll fuck you too.

I will haunt every site, every fucking news release between now and the end of time to call out these cocksuckers for what they've done here.
Pages:
Jump to: