Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 4. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
My personal experience of bitcoin greatly helped my family's economy. I am a student, from this job I can pay my own tuition. I am very grateful for this work.
MDQ
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the world's first digital currency and one of the fastest growing currencies. With the imprints and values ​​it brings, it is impossible for them to influence the global economy. Bitcoin has proven to be useful as well as the value it brings to consumers, especially in the unstable economy, hyperinflation in many countries. world.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
For sure it won't be ever enough for good life, but it is still profitable and volatile for good traders, and this have its own affects on profit too.
because there are so many people who are helped by bitcoin, because the bitcoin is a huge opportunity in looking for a very large income and can make an investment in the long term
Activity: 91
for me bitcoin is very beneficial economically because many people earn income from bitcoin to help their needs in everyday life.
Activity: 98
I think bitcoin is beneficial to the economy because bitcoin gives us income to help one's needs. And many people are prioritizing bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 37
“If the public understood what price in periodic inflation and instability it pays for the convenience of having to deal with only one kind of money in ordinary transactions, and not occasionally to have to contemplate the advantage of using other money than the familiar kind, it would probably find it very excessive.”
- Hayek. Denationalization Of Money (1978) p.24 https://mises.org/library/denationalisation-money-argument-refined

Back in the 70s there was already a clear vision of what would be needed to change our global finance system.

The general assumption has been that every country had to have its own monetary units. However, with incomplete information the money supply relies on arbitrary control and human error in decision making. Market forces may be far more meaningful than state-organized reserve standards could ever be. Ironically, governments would never implement such a radical reform on their own. Hayek knew that there is no way to take seigneuriage (Old French: the right to mint) out of the hands of government – not peacefully nor violently. The rise of cryptography in the monetary sector solved the lack of institutional consent. The “sly, roundabout way” of a decentralized system is that it can’t be shut down like many other proposals of complementary currencies and payment systems.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
Not only on the economy but bitcoin also helping those unemployed people to make thier lives get better. Bitcoin is a stepping stone to have a good and better life.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Indeed, bitcoin is a big help to our economy. Every people have a lot of benefits that can get. It gives a job to those people who are jobless even those people who have a job. Bitcoin can contribute to our economy to have a better life. It can also provide those things that is necessary in our daily living.
Activity: 128
Yes of course, the bitcoin really helps in our economy especially for people who are unemployed or have no stable job, bitcoin they help people how to earn money on their own.

Base on your statement it only helps the unemployed people or the people who dont have stable job but its not helpful for our economy, because in the first place poor people dont use bitcoin and dont know what about it, because they dont afford gadgets and internet, so how it become helpful to our economy? It is helpful for the people who know and use it not for our economy.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
For sure it won't be ever enough for good life, but it is still profitable and volatile for good traders, and this have its own affects on profit too.
Activity: 79
Bitcoin has a lot of help to the economy. It can enable people around the world to freely trade and transfer accounts, transfer expenses and efficiency more than banks.
Activity: 132
For me bitcoin help the economy of other country because bitcoin is helping many people in the whole world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
of course bitcoin has greatly helped the economy, especially for bitcoin users because bitcoin has given better profit so they can buy all their needs and no longer difficulties in finance
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Yes it absolutely helpful to th community, bitcoin helps us into many ways. Like people without a stable job they can actually invest their times to help in this forum and also they can earn money by joining in a campaign provided by this forum. Even people with full time job they can also look for bitcoin as another opportunity to them. Trying to invest and trades in one of the good way for them to earn more profits and help their families for having a better life in future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Once I know bitcoin then I can increase my income, if only rely on monthly salary then I will not be able to buy everything I want, and this certainly happens with millions of bitcoin users around the world so I agree that bitcoin can boost the world economy.
is very true and there is also evidence that bitcoin is indeed very beneficial for the economy of the country and its people who use bitcoin. and I also know the bitcoin of my life and my economy is very good, because the result of bitcoin is very promising
It is really helpful not only to the economy and to all the people, if we would just use this crypto at the right way that it should be and not to harm people for sure we are all using it and no country would even banned it.
Activity: 48
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
i really dont see how bitcoin helping people,really dont, may be other crypto could,but not old fasion bitcoin with very big prices for tranastions and very slow. Fusion will really help peoplo,because through it you can do all things you need - smart contracts,transfering crypto to fiat and back and more and more
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Once I know bitcoin then I can increase my income, if only rely on monthly salary then I will not be able to buy everything I want, and this certainly happens with millions of bitcoin users around the world so I agree that bitcoin can boost the world economy.
is very true and there is also evidence that bitcoin is indeed very beneficial for the economy of the country and its people who use bitcoin. and I also know the bitcoin of my life and my economy is very good, because the result of bitcoin is very promising
Activity: 73
I think its helpful in the sense that it gives people who are outside of the baking system with access to a smart phone the ability to send and receive value.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think Bitcoin may be useful for the economy but it could also ruin our economy. If the Bitcoin price drops to a dollar, millions of people lose money and wealth. Everyone will go bankrupt
Yea it's possible to be a dollar but it seems really difficult and nearly to zero if I would say. With how Bitcoin has been developed so far, if Bitcoin is down or something. It would turn into a chaos because much people will suffer because of this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin may be useful for the economy but it could also ruin our economy. If the Bitcoin price drops to a dollar, millions of people lose money and wealth. Everyone will go bankrupt
Pages:
Jump to: