Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 10. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
I think bitcoin is very useful for the economy. bitcoin promotes economic development. bitcoin creates jobs for many people. Many companies, corporations develop strongly when investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 29, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Bitcoin surely helps a lot of people but talking about economy might be a different thing. Consumption and production of goods and services determines economy's growth in which bitcoin might find an end point in the economy.

Let's say in agricultural sector where farmers would be declining bitcoin as a payment because a lot of them doesn't have access to the internet.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
once lived in the heart of investors are not easily die if bitcoin profitable. appreciated should bitcoin lived today and development of a potential
Activity: 117
April 29, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
For me  it yes, bitcoin help can contribute on poverty or in unemployeed people in our countries. Just like me  even dont have work I can earn enough money to supply my needs, can buy my wants. Also can have savings. So bitcoin can help economy of the world
yes true, because bitcoin is an effective way to make money and the important thing we want to work with this forum is earn money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
Of course very helpful. it is evident that nowadays many people get much better economy once they know about bitcoin and also bounty lot of people get new job dair bitcoin
Activity: 77
April 29, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
Bitcoin is assist to the financial system of a united states of america if that u . s . a . embraces bitcoin as their currency. Bitcoin will trade the financial system of a country if it will be patronized by using the country's citizens. Bitcoin can additionally reduce the fee or let us say that it can also elimate poverty and unemployment in the future if that united states nevertheless embraces bitcoin. Bitcoin is effective and the electricity of bitcoin is a big gain to help the financial system of a country.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
I guess it can reduce unemployment in one country. However, these people are the ones who have technological knowledge and are in the middle class. In addition, I think it will less only the unemployment rate in one country, but it will not help the poor ones, especially in the third world countries.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 29, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
For me  it yes, bitcoin help can contribute on poverty or in unemployeed people in our countries. Just like me  even dont have work I can earn enough money to supply my needs, can buy my wants. Also can have savings. So bitcoin can help economy of the world
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 29, 2018, 07:21:04 AM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
In my own point of view, bitcoin is absolutely helpful to the economy because it gives people more better income than other jobs from this bitcoin reduces unemployed people in every countryand has a chance to lessen poverty. Bitcoin helps people to become more successful and to reach their dreams.
Activity: 218
April 29, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
Bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it can be the source of income to those who do not have job and it can lessen the poverty and unemployed person in the society and also it can be serves as an early job to the students who wants to have a experience to earn money.
Activity: 140
April 28, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
Bitcoin is not just helpful in fact it can really change the global economy. The effects of digital currency or virtual money is really changing the mode of payments these days as it is done internationally everyday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Bitcoin can really be a solution to our problems in our economy specially in poverty. It can reduce the poverty rate of the society that they can open their minds into investing in trading digital currency. Also, it might change our lives into better and easier. For now, let's spread the awareness to more people so that they will know the benefits of Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
April 28, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
Truly, obviously, Bitcoin is exceptionally advantageous for the economy. Since this has been exceptionally demonstrated for individuals who utilize Bitcoin since quite a while prior. Indeed, even I myself have seen the verification. So I truly accept if Bitcoin is exceptionally gainful for everybody's economy. I can not envision if Bitcoin is known by every one of the general population of the World, without a doubt everybody will have a superior economy and not live with more inconvenience.

I concur, yet it is dependably rely upon how individuals utilize it. it won't be of assistance to economy on the off chance that they will utilize bitcoin for unlawful purposes or for misleading individuals. while it is an extraordinary help for economy if the intention is to help individuals in their day by day needs.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Actually it depends upon on how people do wisely use Bitcoin because there are different effects on how Bitcoin affects people directly as well as it affects the economy and the government where they belong. People are the ones who are really affected that makes it possible for Bitcoin to take on effect if it will be useful or helpful to the economy or not. But most probably if they will use it as what Bitcoin must be intended to be use which is to help people have a comfortable live and provide financial needs even without certain and stable job.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
April 28, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
I concur with your assessment about bitcoin can fill discharge time or even be an elective salary for individuals who feel less with their principle wage yet whether bitcoin advantageous or supportive for economy? perhaps for the individual economy will be exceptionally valuable including me. however, in the event that it has entered a nation's monetary territory then bitcoin can upset budgetary soundness. since the bitcoin of its cost isn't settled and excessively insecure on the grounds that it is resolved future free market activity campaign
Activity: 574
April 28, 2018, 06:00:00 AM
I believe that bitcoin is very beneficial for the economy especially in our country, easily helping their daily needs, because for them with the arrival of bitcoin in my country for them is very beneficial for the right way of making money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 28, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
Yes of course, the bitcoin really helps in our economy especially for people who are unemployed or have no stable job, bitcoin they help people how to earn money on their own.
i think little by little bitcoin is the key to a success so i think bitcoin also a key to help our economy but i guess it takes a lot of time and i guess only those who are accepting and grabbing the opportunity that bitcoin gave to us, maybe those unemployed who are now a bitcoiner help them to change their lives.
Activity: 314
April 28, 2018, 05:07:44 AM
Yes of course because it gives people like me a job to work in my country and it will give as more money to pay things that we need in our daily life. So it is better to be legalized in some country that they can help their people in thetheir country.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

Bitcoin really has a big impact in our economy today because it provides a lot of opportunities for us users, traders and investors. It lessens the problem of tge economy which is unemployment which makes a lot of people's lives lighter and better. Bitcoin is really an economy changer.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
April 28, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
Bitcoin is obviously helpful to the economy of a country .because Bitcoin has made a chance to the unemployed educated youth to work with bitcoin and earn money.The economy of the country enriches and the curse of unemployment problem reduces.
Pages:
Jump to: