Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 9. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 05:57:33 PM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

yes it is helpful to the economy because there are a lot of people today who are leaving their jobs in order to focus on working on a bounty campaign and trading in the market because the salary of working on a company today is very low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 05:41:09 PM
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
In my country, investors are very supportive of Bitcoin and virtual currencies, there are many who believe that Bitcoin is the money to help the economy grow as a whole and to help many people change their lives. Better and more complete way.
Activity: 434
April 29, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Yes it is, japan is using cryptocurrency to improve their own economy, there are a lot of people who are living in japan that is having a wealthy life because of bitcoins so we can conclude that cryptocurrency can really help the countries economy.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
Of course it does affect our economy. The mere fact that the system involves money; though in our case it is cryptocurrency until you convert it to one, it would certainly get to be a factor in the standing of our economy. Gurthermore, trades and direct selling using bitcoins would be good examples.
Activity: 161
April 29, 2018, 03:45:58 PM
I think..Any economy is hugely dependent on taxes. I can't see Bitcoin being helpful to any economy in that sense. Helpful to (some) people maybe yes, but to economy as a whole...
Activity: 172
April 29, 2018, 03:39:13 PM
I think the person earns on bitcoin, transfers to Fiat, spends money for the needs. Further a part of money in a type of tax gets to the state treasury. Unambiguous plus to all links of a chain.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 29, 2018, 03:11:05 PM
Even the blind can see that Bitcoin is really helpful society and economy at large most especially since the beginning of January  2017 when Bitcoin value started appreciating and people started the adoption of Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
April 29, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
It helps reducing barriers between developed and developing countries. Imagine all the funds that can move to poor countries without hefty fees on the way. Thats a game changer and enables many people the access to digital funds without going through the problems regarding bank accounts in such regions. So yes, I definetely see it benefitial for the economy even now (only as a money transfer)
In a good side, of course it has a good side, it really helps individual a lot so those individuals have the ability to earn more that what they are earning in their regular job so for me since many individuals have also earned here then it has big impact in the society.
Activity: 154
April 29, 2018, 01:43:29 PM
It may be helpful to the world's economy, but not to an economy of an individual country, as the whole system is decentralized and the investments are not held by anybody.
Activity: 5
April 29, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

yes it is true, bitcoin can help a jobles get earn. bitcoin also help the payment system. it is simple and secure. so, the bitcoin is helpful to the economy and financial.
Activity: 15
April 29, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
It helps reducing barriers between developed and developing countries. Imagine all the funds that can move to poor countries without hefty fees on the way. Thats a game changer and enables many people the access to digital funds without going through the problems regarding bank accounts in such regions. So yes, I definetely see it benefitial for the economy even now (only as a money transfer)
Activity: 31
April 29, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

bitcoin help jobless to get income from bitcoin. they can participate in bounty campaign. if the jobless have income thats can effect the economy, reduce unemployment.
Activity: 420
April 29, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
yes of course bitcoin is very helpful and provide solutions to the world's financial condition is just still not much to understand and many still can not use bitcoin well.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 29, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Yes obviously bitcoin is very beneficial for the economy. With the bitcoin as far as I know, there have been many unemployed people who have a good income only from crypto. So holding bitcoin will be very beneficial for whoever holds it.
Activity: 308
April 29, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
Of course, bitcoin is very useful for today's economy. It meets the urgent needs of people, namely: quick payment services or it is also used as a tool for business, investment to seek profit. In the future, bitcoin will be further developed in the most positive way.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
Yes. Bitcoin was definitely helpful to the people since they are the ones who are directly being affected by its benefit provided that was basically about financial assistance. Actually Bitcoin can only be helpful to the economy if and only if its people will intentionally use it for the sake of helping its economy or community where they belong because there might be a positive or negative effect to the people using it so the effect might be helpful or not at the same time. But for me, it can be considerably be helpful based on the stated scenario wherein it truly helps those who are in need specially those unemployed individuals that are in need to have income.

Bitcoin only reduces the heads of unemployed people in our country and many people in this world who didn't know about cryptocurrency and I don't think that bitcoin can help our economy. Not all government in every country adopting the bitcoin as a payment system so they really don't know how bitcoin can really change the life of people in this world.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
April 29, 2018, 11:27:32 AM
Yes. Bitcoin was definitely helpful to the people since they are the ones who are directly being affected by its benefit provided that was basically about financial assistance. Actually Bitcoin can only be helpful to the economy if and only if its people will intentionally use it for the sake of helping its economy or community where they belong because there might be a positive or negative effect to the people using it so the effect might be helpful or not at the same time. But for me, it can be considerably be helpful based on the stated scenario wherein it truly helps those who are in need specially those unemployed individuals that are in need to have income.
Activity: 401
April 29, 2018, 11:17:12 AM
I think this bitcoin will be very helpful to anybody from economic economies both in terms of the Maya community in terms of government Because always as a bitcoin currency can also generate other money and the government can invest in bitcoin and can also take tax from these bitcoin users
Activity: 344
April 29, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

Of course. Just look at all people who do not have a permanent job here working on bitcoin and looking for income from bitcoin. Although not many but it is very helpful. Or even someone who makes bitcoin as an additional job to earn more income. Bitcoin really helps the economy of everyone in it.
Activity: 268
April 29, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
I think it depends on how bitcoin is being used within a country. We all know bitcoin is sometimes being used for some illegal transactions since the users are anonymous making hard for the authorities to track them down. Though that's the deal, we should still remember that bitcoin is being converted through different means which makes it fiat and to get it, banks are the one that benefits the most.
Pages:
Jump to: