Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 6. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Although some countries are more cautious about bitcoin, some big countries have realized that bitcoin is good for the economy. It can help many industries to integrate with each other and improve their work efficiency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I concur with your assessment about bitcoin can fill discharge time or even be an elective salary for individuals who feel less with their principle wage yet whether bitcoin advantageous or supportive for economy? perhaps for the individual economy will be exceptionally valuable including me. however, in the event that it has entered a nation's monetary territory then bitcoin can upset budgetary soundness. since the bitcoin of its cost isn't settled and excessively insecure on the grounds that it is resolved future free market activity campaign
Bitcoin is very helpful to the economy of both a country and its people and its use in that country build up the economy of that country to a large extent that bring that country in the top list in the global market. In other worlds Bitcoin promote a country better than those which are less adopted with or not adopted with Bitcoin. Bitcoin brings superiority for both the people and country.
Activity: 168
yes it is! for those who are engage in bitcoin. like us here in this forum, btc helps us earn money and if this money spent on the community we are helping the economy.

my point is, we could help the economy if we used the money we earn from crypto to the society... our purchases will generates taxes that later use by the goverment
Activity: 33
Bitcoin can save the world from a full-scale war. The write-off of debts will ideally suit through such technology as bitcoin. First, the rate will rise to high prices and then sharply go bankrupt
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
IIndeed bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it gives another source of income to the people specially to those jobless. Aside from buying and selling bitcoins, we could also earn bitcoins through joining bounties, watching ads and writing blogs and it is open to anyone regardless of the credentials. That is the best thing about bitcoin. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
The outreach of cryptocurrency is so limited that it hardly has any effect on the economy at the moment. Recently IMF admitted that cryptocurrencies are still in an infant stage with hardly any effect on the financial stability or economy for that matter.

Cryptocurrencies may transform the financial system and economy in future. Before they can transform financial activity in a meaningful and lasting manner, cryptocurrencies will first need to earn the confidence and support of consumers and financial authorities.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Yes it is bitcoin helps economy by giving people a chance to increase the money of people in that community though it is just a opportunity and also it helps people fasten their works you know like sending money in other places without going to remitances.
Activity: 196
It has helped in in acquiring things for me and my family like a car and hopefully a house and lot. We are still waiting for a great opportunity that we believe bitcoin will provide us in the coming months.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it can be the source of income to those who do not have job and it can lessen the poverty and unemployed person in the society and also it can be serves as an early job to the students who wants to have a experience to earn money.
Bitcoin has indeed helped so many people in having a better living and that it is constantly helping so many people especially the ones who were previously unemployed and the ones who were not having enough of the earning in having a better earning and that it is helping them in so many ways. You just need to take the full advantage of this opportunity which is available to you and then you will feel a change in your life.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Bitcoin can help our economy to grow. There are a lot of jobs that been created because of the bitcoin. There are a lot of people that have opportunity to earn income from the jobs that the bitcoin created.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
When Bitcoin becomes the official currency in many countries expresses фoнд, it gives them the need to open many more jobs, which is great for people and the economy.

Yes i think that it was helpful for the economy since japan is planning to be the capital of cryptocurrency in their country so i do not think that there is any bad effect of cryptocurrency, if all the country has only the same idea then people will live a wealthy life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform

individually, bitcoin helps a lot of people. But if bitcoin helps the economy is still undtermined. If users tend to hold their bitcoin it means there's no economical processing at their end.
If people would be more active with transactions using their bitcoin that mightt help the country's economy.
Merit: 105
I think yes, bitcoin is helpful and useful to the economy that accepts bitcoin. There are some nation that prohibit bitcoin because they don’t want it, they don’t believe on it and also they just want to protect their people. But, if this economy or states accept bitcoin it will be very helpful because the ability of bitcoin is very tremendous, it can give the person to have a news source of income that he/she can use.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed.
How exactly? Bitcoin is not free it must be obtained somehow - how unemployed man with no money can take advantage of Bitcoin?
Work for it? How - he either must have some certain level of skills, luck or other redeeming quality.
It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working.
If they are not working, then what they are doing? Mining coins?

Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
On the contrary - bitcoin is a hot topic because of the rapid price growth and lack of proper regulations - not because it could help people.
Governments are more interested in curbing bitcoin and tax bitcoin markets.
Merit: 100
We all know that bitcoin has no tax when it is being transacted by the investors or bounty hunters. Though that's the case, bitcoin still helps the economy of a country through different ways. We all know bitcoin is being converted to fiat and fiat is processed in the banks which is under the government so I think that's how it happens. Bitcoin also grants everyone the wants they are longing for which also falls under the governments hand for some reasons.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
For me it depends on how bitcoin is being used within a certain country. We all know bitcoin makes a great impact on many people's monetary life. Money has been received by many who does their investment on bitcoin and as they become rich, their money will be spent to different things with tax which will end up helping the economy of a country and I think bitcoin helps through that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
With the presence of bitcoin it is now helping many people in the economy. they can get a lot of new jobs and can also earn a big salary to meet their daily needs. nothing bad from bitcoin if we understand how to get it
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Yes, japan today is using cryptocurrency to improve their own economy, there are a lot of people today who are investing on bitcoins because of the growth in the market that will make you earn a huge amount of profit if you are patient enough to wait.
Activity: 238
In my opinion, Bitcoin is helpful to the economy. Because bitcoin gives hope to the jobless people and gives back up to those having a regular job but their salary is not enough.
Pages:
Jump to: