Pages:
Author

Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy? - page 5. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Bitcoin helps unemployed people, so I think Bitcoin will benefit the economy of the unemployed and give them a stable job and a daily or monthly salary.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Bitcoin does not have any impact on the economy. When Bitcoin prices rise, investors benefit from rising prices. And when the price goes down, those investors will lose money. So my answer is no
Activity: 280
I think not. Bitcoin can not be useful to the economy. Because Bitcoin is a technological revolution on the internet. Although Bitcoin creates a lot of work, it can not affect the economy of the world
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
But there are also a number of cases where Bitcoin has suffered capital losses and some have had to sell their homes to pay off their debts. We should look at Bitcoin's two sides. It can also be good and also bad

You are right, there are such cases, and everywhere there are advantages and disadvantages, as well as risks. The fact that people have become rich or vice versa, have lost everything - depends only on ourselves.
Bitcoin can help the economy if it is properly used and used by Blockchain technology.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
I think so. Bitcoin can not help the world economy to develop, Bitcoin can only affect those who invest in Bitcoin, it has also helped me from a poor man become a rich man

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
But there are also a number of cases where Bitcoin has suffered capital losses and some have had to sell their homes to pay off their debts. We should look at Bitcoin's two sides. It can also be good and also bad
Activity: 112
Bitcoin has helped many poor people to become rich or even have become millionaires after a short while investing in Bitcoin. So I think Bitcoin is useful for the world economy
Activity: 322
I was unemployed, I dropped out of college and started making money on the internet. While I was looking for a job, Bitcoin gave me the opportunity to have a stable job. I think Bitcoin has also helped people like me
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I strongly suspect that Bitcoin may be useful to the economy. Although there are many jobs for the unemployed, investors may have lost a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoins may not be useful to the economy
Activity: 59

I agree with you, I think bitcoin is helpful the financial. the jobless can participate in bounty campaign , they can get alot income. it can reduces unemployment and add financial.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Once I know bitcoin then I can increase my income, if only rely on monthly salary then I will not be able to buy everything I want, and this certainly happens with millions of bitcoin users around the world so I agree that bitcoin can boost the world economy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Yes, they help the economies of many developing countries through ICO capital mobilization projects. So the government can issue an ICO project to improve the country's infrastructure. so very useful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
To me Bitcoin exerts both negative and positive effect in the economy, it makes bussiness transaction easier and faster 48hrs round the clock,it also inject more cash into the economy of every country where the usage is allowed,it save government from huge amount of cash it uses in  printing of paper money.
But on the other hand it negatively affects the economy by injecting uncontrolled and unsupervised cash in to the economy which may be against the wish and policy of government at a particular point in time
Activity: 19
Bitcoin and other currencies has made so much people rich. Why doesn't the state see that? It's like saying: "Everyone else gets to pick up 500$ but you can't."
Currencies should be seen as a goldmine for the economy, not only are cryptocurrencies so much more efficiënt but a lot of the platforms that are created with them are also very useful for community and economy as well. It's a mistake they're making and it's one they will regret!
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Bitcoin is a savior to this our generation, and at that bitcoin has helped unemployed and underemployment in the country and that has help the economy by making the citizens to look away from the government and at that help to reduce the over depends on only the government by the people that is making them self employed.
Activity: 152
If I think personally this bitcoin is very useful in boosting the economy of a particular individual or group of people because With their bitcoin the unemployed can reap the income from bitcoin by following the available Bounty and also by trading and bitcoin mining.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
No doubt Bitcoin is helpful for the stable economy of the state,Bitcoin allow to employ skills to engage manpower which reduce burden from state. Investor bring money which is utilized now because of bitcoin before it was useless.If government legalize the Bitcoin it will reduce the expenditure of fiat money paper and printing.
It will not only reduce the printing of the paper money but also it will help a lot of people to have an opportunity to get another source of income aside from their job or business and that will be the key for the people to earn more and more money and it will help all the people in overall and it will result for a healthier economy.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
No doubt Bitcoin is helpful for the stable economy of the state,Bitcoin allow to employ skills to engage manpower which reduce burden from state. Investor bring money which is utilized now because of bitcoin before it was useless.If government legalize the Bitcoin it will reduce the expenditure of fiat money paper and printing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I don't know about the economy, but i know that crypto currency helps people in a sense. It provides people with an extra income to help them out with their everyday spending. This could also provide a person extra time, if crytpo currency can sustain them they're able to retire early anf be with their family. In a sense, crypto currency can help the economy. People spend money if they have money. It provides a more active circulation of wealth.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Although some countries are more cautious about bitcoin, some big countries have realized that bitcoin is good for the economy. It can help many industries to integrate with each other and improve their work efficiency.

Yes i agree that bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it provides a jobs to many people world wide and also the taxes earned on bitcoin is helps government to build some projects that generate jobs to unemplyed people.
Pages:
Jump to: