Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCHED][CIV] ★Civilization coin ★POW/POS ★14,000,000★Good O'l Scrypt!★ - page 4. (Read 19321 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
so name change? Ex-Change? any of it soon?
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
How long do we have to wait for some action ,  soopy452000 you are everyday online and don't even write a word here.What was the sense to start this coin only mining and nothing more?

Hello mate,

Sorry for the significant delay with the setting up the foundation and etc.

I'm looking for a community manager who can communicate within the community as well as with me and keep things going.

Also I have been requested by a few members here to go for a name change.

I believe if the need be we will go for a vote on that.

Please do share your opinions on this matter.

As always , you can PM me with regards to anything , also if you are having trouble syncing I will working on the nodes today and will fix the same.

Please bear with me on this.

~SoopY~

Ok man that's better now we know that this is alive and i think tha's good idea to change the name (mayby something like that Alpha ; Omega ; Pulsar or i don't know  Smiley ).As for the community manager i remember that guy szenekonzept  ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/szenekonzept-333146 ) he did pretty good job for ethan i think.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
How long do we have to wait for some action ,  soopy452000 you are everyday online and don't even write a word here.What was the sense to start this coin only mining and nothing more?

Hello mate,

Sorry for the significant delay with the setting up the foundation and etc.

I'm looking for a community manager who can communicate within the community as well as with me and keep things going.

Also I have been requested by a few members here to go for a name change.

I believe if the need be we will go for a vote on that.

Please do share your opinions on this matter.

As always , you can PM me with regards to anything , also if you are having trouble syncing I will working on the nodes today and will fix the same.

Please bear with me on this.

~SoopY~
Activity: 405
How long do we have to wait for some action ,  soopy452000 you are everyday online and don't even write a word here.What was the sense to start this coin only mining and nothing more?
Activity: 714
Any news for this coin dev, I had high hopes and mined this coin.

It seems that after mining nothing happened, why relaunch this coin then?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Yeah Soopy, come on man......don't leave us all hanging for so long brother!  Last post in here was over 2 weeks ago telling us their would be updates the next day on the Website etc..

I took a chance with this one. Only reason I mined it at all was in hopes of a re-brand. As long as I can connect I'll stake for the hell of it but am not holding my breath.

Hold your breath! Smiley Tell me what issues are you having?

Also about the foundation I'm looking at the members who were eager to step up to the community! Smiley

Please keep tuned.

~SoopY~
I meant Im not holding my breath on profiting.  No issues.  Everything works fine Smiley

i haven't had wallet running in a while just opened no connections, anyone any nodes?

edit: never mind it took a while but it has 1 connection now sand synced (staking popups are so annoying)

Are you on a Windows pc?  They annoy the hell out of me too so I disable them for my wallets.  Is easy to do on a Windows machine but not sure on a Mac.

yes on windows , how do you disable them pop ups please?

edit: got it thanks.. so where will civ go first? name change or ex-change ? lol
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah Soopy, come on man......don't leave us all hanging for so long brother!  Last post in here was over 2 weeks ago telling us their would be updates the next day on the Website etc..

I took a chance with this one. Only reason I mined it at all was in hopes of a re-brand. As long as I can connect I'll stake for the hell of it but am not holding my breath.

Also about the foundation I'm looking at the members who were eager to step up to the community! Smiley

Please keep tuned.

~SoopY~
I meant Im not holding my breath on profiting.  No issues.  Everything works fine Smiley

i haven't had wallet running in a while just opened no connections, anyone any nodes?

edit: never mind it took a while but it has 1 connection now sand synced (staking popups are so annoying)

Are you on a Windows pc?  They annoy the hell out of me too so I disable them for my wallets.  Is easy to do on a Windows machine but not sure on a Mac.

Please keep tuned.

~SoopY~

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah Soopy, come on man......don't leave us all hanging for so long brother!  Last post in here was over 2 weeks ago telling us their would be updates the next day on the Website etc..

Please keep tuned.

~SoopY~
I meant Im not holding my breath on profiting.  No issues.  Everything works fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Yeah Soopy, come on man......don't leave us all hanging for so long brother!  Last post in here was over 2 weeks ago telling us their would be updates the next day on the Website etc..

Please keep tuned.

~SoopY~
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1260
I had high hopes for this coin and think the coin have a very good dev.

Hope to hear about an update soon.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 1148
So what's going on over here, how's the development coming along? It's been awfully quiet in this thread these past few days.
Would be great if members of the foundation stopped by for a quick hello  Roll Eyes Anyways I'm holding strong  Smiley
Activity: 139
I have 0 connections to the CIV network in my wallet... So no syncing.
Hope the dev will give us an update soon on road map for future.

whatever that may be Smiley
Hope the dev will give us an update soon on road map for future.
Pages:
Jump to: