Pages:
Author

Topic: [RE-LAUNCHED][CIV] ★Civilization coin ★POW/POS ★14,000,000★Good O'l Scrypt!★ - page 6. (Read 19321 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
With no dev team (yet), no exchanges, and 2 failed launches you guys are going to have to do better than that. . . For the price you would have to sell them for, i think you are better off taking the chance and keeping them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
0.05BTC The sale of 10000 CIV

that is 500 sat per coin , okay i'll do it for 450 per coin any takers pm me Smiley (i mean i'm selling 450 a piece or 0.00000450 btc per coin)  Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
0.05BTC The sale of 10000 CIV
Activity: 119
My computer is formatted. Lost a lot of CIV. Undecided
shit! God deliberately? Angry

Have you tried PYWallet and done a disk scan? 
I tried all ways. Without success. Sad
sad..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Have you tried PYWallet and done a disk scan? 
Activity: 119
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So how much are you guys selling CIV for? Maybe someone could post a price per coin on here? I'll consider buying if it's really cheap Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
that new CIV have a new source or a fork of previous code?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
WTS  some civ PM with offers (4.8 mil supply for reference)

You understand with it not yet having the foundation team picked, and with no exchange you are going to have to sell them cheap....right?  With that being said, whats the best offer you can make? (pm me if you want, but more will see here)

Maximum weight is 24 hours while staking is 4 hours , how many coins do you have in your wallet and also leave it for a while and keep your wallet open and running. Smiley

~SoopY~
I can stake now,thank you soopy.AND when will we get exchange?

I gotta ask... What was wrong? He told you the same thing I did. . .
Thank you also Cheesy
Civcoin time will comeing.
WTS  some civ PM with offers (4.8 mil supply for reference)

You understand with it not yet having the foundation team picked, and with no exchange you are going to have to sell them cheap....right?  With that being said, whats the best offer you can make? (pm me if you want, but more will see here)

Maximum weight is 24 hours while staking is 4 hours , how many coins do you have in your wallet and also leave it for a while and keep your wallet open and running. Smiley

~SoopY~
I can stake now,thank you soopy.AND when will we get exchange?

I gotta ask... What was wrong? He told you the same thing I did. . .
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
I support make civcoin foundation fist,but exchange is also important.Soop,what's the plan about  foundation? Cheesy
What time can the trading platform? Author

Everyone is always in such a hurry to run to an exchange.... I agree that the foundation should come first. . .
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Hi dev why you got no twitter , facebook or set up bounty for block explorer ?
Activity: 448
WTS  some civ PM with offers (4.8 mil supply for reference)
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What time can the trading platform? Author
Activity: 266
if someone wrote a how to on installing wallets it it would probably cut the number of posts in half here on the forum
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
V1.0.0.0 wallet stops syncing at 6999 blocks, no connections and no sync

Everyone else is synced and connected , why do you always complain about something or the other? Smiley

Rather thank complaining is it not the best to work it out with the community to find out what has been really wrong before you jump into conclusions?

If you so care about a coin.

~SoopY~

No complaining, just stating fact.  DLed wallet, set up the conf file and it was syncing fine.  Stopped at 6999.  Just wanted to know what I did wrong.  I made no bad comments, just posted a question.

Oh Okay in that case , sorry about that. Smiley let me help , Have you tried clearing you %APPDATA%CivilizationCoin except your wallet.dat and also placing the .conf there.

And allow it to redownload the chain.

~SoopY~

I will try that again, I started with a fresh client.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eztldzz4yhev1th/CivilizationCoin%201.0.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip

is the link of the wallet btw. Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
V1.0.0.0 wallet stops syncing at 6999 blocks, no connections and no sync

Everyone else is synced and connected , why do you always complain about something or the other? Smiley

Rather thank complaining is it not the best to work it out with the community to find out what has been really wrong before you jump into conclusions?

If you so care about a coin.

~SoopY~

No complaining, just stating fact.  DLed wallet, set up the conf file and it was syncing fine.  Stopped at 6999.  Just wanted to know what I did wrong.  I made no bad comments, just posted a question.

Oh Okay in that case , sorry about that. Smiley let me help , Have you tried clearing you %APPDATA%CivilizationCoin except your wallet.dat and also placing the .conf there.

And allow it to redownload the chain.

~SoopY~

I will try that again, I started with a fresh client.
Pages:
Jump to: